One word of Love | Taekook...

By bts_bangtang7

( Completed ✓) Taehyung and Jungkook are forced to get married , not really forced . But Taehyung fall in lov... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1 - Let's see who is in my destiny
Chapter 2- Sweet Voice
Chapter 3- Jungshook
Chapter 4- Rainy Night
Chapter 5- Not really a bad man
Chapter 6 - Thief
Chapter 7- Bunny and Bunny's Papa
Chapter 8- Jungkook the boss
Chapter 9 - Amusement Park
Chapter 10 - Old friends
Character Introduction 2
Chapter 11 - Memories
Chapter 12- Paradise
Chapter 13- Friends?
Chapter 14 - Such a Tease
Chapter 15- Yeonjun
Chapter 16- Back to Busan
Chapter 17- Go Ara
Chapter 18 - Human are than dangerous Animal
Chapter 19 - Chaeyoung
Chapter 20 - Jungkook or Doctor Kook?
Chapter 21- I will have my Kookie
Chapter 22- Blushing Bun
Chapter 23- Sarah
Chapter 24- Weird Day
Chapter 25 - Day Dream
Chapter 26 - Bun
Chapter 27- I won't hurt you
Chapter 28 - Love Birds
Chapter 29 - CuTae
Chapter 30- Yoonji
Chapter 31 - Little Boy
Chapter 32 - Touch him and you're Dead
Want to Ask something
Chapter 33 - Can't Wait
Chapter 34- Taekook
Chapter 35 - Dance with Love
Chapter 36 - Jealous?
Chapter 37 - Date ?
Q&A
Answers 🌚 Part 1
Answers Part 2
Chapter 38 - Right or Wrong
Chapter 39 - Crazy for you
Chapter 40- Shy Jungoo
Chapter 41- Yoonmin Date
Chapter 42 - Brave Bunny
Chapter 43- Little Questions Match
Chapter 44 - Taehyung's Genius Bun
Chapter 45- Some Sugar Please
Chapter 46- Namjin anniversary
Chapter 47- Tae is a Meanie
Chapter 48- Were you trying to make me Jealous?
Chapter 49- Insane Woman
Chapter 50 - Doctor Kim Jungkook
Chapter 51- Battle of love
Chapter 52- I love you hyung
Chapter 53- Kisses and Elder's plans
Chapter 54 - The Court room
Chapter 56- Parents Surprise?
Chapter 57 - Son's Love for Father
Chapter 58 - Another Mincho
Chapter 59 - Lucy In love
Chapter 61- Pushiment
Chapter 62- Angry Yoonji
Chapter 63- Single one's and Dating one's
Chapter 64- I fell out of love
Chapter 65- She is different
Chapter 66- Hoseok's New Boyfie?
Chapter 67- Beautiful Ladies
Chapter 68 - Mood Swings
Chapter 69- Fight Club
Chapter 70- Distance
Chapter 71- Sleepy, Cuddly
Chapter 72- Sope Wedding
Chapter 73- Family day out
Chapter 74- Few Months back
Chapter 75- Delivery
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Note 💌

Chapter 55 - We believe in you

3.8K 202 149
By bts_bangtang7

Ignore my mistakes plz....

This chapter seems boring but please do read it, it was difficult and really important for the story....

No one's Pov

Jungkook closed his eyes tightly, Everything was pointing Bogum innocent...Now he knew Taehyung was right...Money plays a lot.... Jungkook looked and saw Bogum smirking at him.. " Your Honer, Jungkook is mentally suffering...Last month, in front of everyone he tried to kill a man " Bogum's lawyer said out loud.... Jungkook clenched his fists " I will just say this man is just trying to get attention nothing more " He said.

" All of the witnesses and proofs are pointing my client Innocent, I request you to don't waste your and our time anymore and close this case " He said and went to sit back down.... Jungkook observes The judges face expressions...He closed his eyes and took a deep breath...he remembers what Chang wam tough him once.

Flashback....

" Here you are, why are sulking here all alone?" Chang wan asked sitting beside Jungkook who was looking at the lake " Papa Bunny, No body wants to help me with the project...and Young also betrayed me " He said while tears falling down on his cheeks....Chang wan chuckled at him " Why are you crying then, Pabo " Chang wan hit his head softly, who pouts.

" Look, in life sometimes when there is no one to help you or betrayed you...you have to help you own self...just believe in yourself " Chang wan said to him who frowns " How can I help myself?" He asked him, now softly hiccuping...Chang wan shrugged " Just decided what's good and what's wrong...sometimes you have to listen to your heart sometimes brain " .

Present....

Just before the judge was about to write Jungkook stood up " Sir " He went to the centre on the room " I know My lawyer didn't come...and about him calling me mentally disable is completely wrong....please allow me to proceed my case " Jungkook said...but Bogum's lawyer stood up again " Mister Jeon is just wasting out time " He said glaring at Jungkook " Kim " Jungkook corrected him.

Jungkook turn towards the Judge " Sir, everyday many women get raped...even men these days...Last week 6 month old girl was rapped by his own uncle...There are many cases don't even file the case because of fear or dignity... And look at her parents...They just want justice and these rapist " Jungkook glared at Bogum who rolled his eyes.

" They don't care about anything just want fun...please sir let me proceed this case myself " Jungkook pealded to him...who sighed deeply " Your Honer he is just trying to plan against my client " Bogum's lawyer said...Judge grabbed the pen " After 2 days, Mister Kim Jungkook will proceed the case from his side-" Judge was cut off my Bogum's lawyer " Your Honer, Why a-"

" Mister Yun! I'm the judge here, Don't teach me what to do!" Judge shouted at him who lower his head " Mister Kim, you have two days...on Thursday we will look after this case " judge ordered while Jungkook bowed to him Thanking him.

Time skip....

Jungkook enter into Taehyung's room, with Jaegguk in his arms, while Chaeyoung's parents and Minho behind him... Taehyung looks up at him " Are you okay?" The first thing Taehyung asked him... Jungkook sighed and went to sit beside him....Minho lead the way to Chaeyoung's parents and made him sat on the couch.... Taehyung hold his hand softly " By now everyone knows everything I explained everything to dad, he will tell everyone " Taehyung said to him who nodded his head.

Taehyung noticed his how sad Jungkook was looking, He caresses his hand Who looks up at him " Don't worry, we will win, We believe in You " Jungkook stares at him with tearily eyes " Yes, we believe in you " Chaeyoung's father said to him.... Chaeyoung's mother stood up and went to Jungkook " Chaeyoung left this for you " She hand him an envelope with shaking hands.

Jungkook frowns and glance at Taehyung who nodded at him.... Jungkook opened the envelope....He found a letter and pen drive" Minho Hyung,Can you please bring my laptop from my cabin " he nodded and went out to bring his laptop.... Jungkook opened the letter and starts reading it.

______________________________________
Dear Kookie,

I'm sorry, I promised you to stay strong...I promise you that I will be there by your side...but I'm sorry I'm going to break all promises....No matter how many times I try to tell myself that I'm strong all those memories flash in front of my eyes...I never wanted to do this but I can't bear this anymore....But always remember I love you and I want you live a happy life....there are somethings in that USB maybe that will help you

I'm sorry, please forgive me

- Your Noona
_

_____________________________________

Jungkook bites his lower lip trying hard not to break in front of them, There were many tear stans on the paper... Taehyung caresses his back " W-why didn't you give me this before but now after 5 years " Jungkook asked them in a shaking tone... Taehyung felt really bad looking at Jungkook like this " We wanted to.... but Bogum we were scared " Jungkook shook his head in disbelief and wipes his tears.

Minho came back with the laptop and hand it to Jungkook, who stood up instantly and placed the laptop on the table...He found many chat screenshots between Bogum and Chaeyoung...he just wanted to get up and Rip Bogum's head off, but also ge remember...he just want justice.

( Please just ignore the time and bad edit )

Jungkook stood up and looks at Minho" Hyung, we have to go to Busan " Minho glance at Taehyung, who nodded his head.

Two days later.....

Jungkook was standing In front of the mirror...Looking at himself, To be honest he was nervous and scared but Taehyung's words were repeating in his mind We believe in you, these few words effected him a lot...They believe in him, He just need to stay strong...He grabbed the file from the table and start walking towards the car.

After a while Jungkook enter into the room where he saw everyone looking at him, Soo Hyun, Namjoon, Jin, KimHee, His college best friends in tears, also.... Taehyung with his wounded back and shoulder.... except John and Chang wan everyone were there... Jungkook went to Taehyung and glared at him " Why are you here! You need bed rest " Jungkook scolded him.

" I tried to stop him, but he is too stubborn " Seo joon said to Jungkook, who bowed to him " You are also here Hyung " Seo joon smiled sadly at him " I want to see how Bogum will look when they will arrest him " He said to him and sat Beside Taehyung " I will deal with you later " Jungkook said to Taehyung who pouts... Jungkook glance at Chaeyoung's parents and Go Ara's mother.

The judge entered into the room everyone stood up and bowed to him " you may proceed " Jungkook glances at Taehyung, who nodded at him " Thank you Sir " Jungkook stood up and walked in the center on the room, in front of the judge " I am thankful to court that they allowed me to proceed my case " Jungkook said and glanced at Bogum, who was sitting there unbothered.

Jungkook took a deep breath and turn to the judge again " Sir, my friend Park Chaeyoung...who did come to the anniversary party of our hospital in Busan " Jungkook paused for a moment " Culprit called my friend on the roof and as he got the chance, he raped her, in the result is that she tried to reach but using her for hours after that he thrown down her from the roof " Jungkook paused for a moment.

Bogum was looking at him with burning eyes while Taehyung with proud, His Bun was speaking with confidence and with bravery " In the result Chaeyoung was taken to the hospital, which was luckily in front of the place...after some time Park Bogum uploaded Chaeyoung's naked pics....and after some days... Chaeyoung Suicide by jumping from his house's roof " Chaeyoung's father  closed his eyes tightly.

While Chaeyoung's mother holding his hand tightly " before that, Chaeyoung left a Pen drive and letter for me.. Here " Jungkook hand the judge the letter...who carefully read the letter " Me and her parents cased a file on Mister Park but like I said last time, Everything was changed by the power of money and this system " Jungkook bitterly smiled.

" but today I prove that honestly is still alive " He said " Sir, allow me to call Mr Yung...Mr Park Bogum's lawyer who proceed his case last time " Jungkook said " allowed " Jungkook thanked him...Bogum rolled his eyes while Taehyung and Minho holding hands.... Jungkook walk towards the witness box.

The lawyer came inside the room, when his eyes fall on Jungkook he gulped, he still remembers the punch " Mr Yung, You were the lawyer of Mr Park ?" Jungkook asked him with confident smile, Yung was sweating but he nodded his head " Last time you proved that Mr Park was innocent I will ask you one thing " Jungkook paused for a moment.

" Where was Mr Bogum when Chaeyoung fall from the roof ?" Jungkook smirked a little when he noticed Bogum's sweating hands " H-He was in the party " He said to him nervously... Taehyung scoffed " Your Honor Mr Jeon here is mentally disable...few months ago he beat Mr Yung in his office " Jungkook sighed " Mr Kim" Jungkook corrected him.

Jungkook turn to face the judge " Sir, this video will prove If I am mentally disable or He deserved that punch " Jungkook said and hand the judge the Ipad...The judge saw everything how Yung talked bad about Chaeyoung and Why Jungkook punched him (Chapter 23, Sarah ).

Bogum hands started to shake..his lawyer was now also nervous " Sir, I have all of the witnesses and evidences which will prove Bogum is a rapist and a murderer " Jungkook said glance at Taehyung time to time...looking at Taehyung was giving him strength " I want to ask some questions to Bogum, Please permit me " Jungkook requested, The judge nodded " Allowed " He said loudly " Thank you " He turn toward Yung " Mr Yung you may go, thank you " Jungkook said with a proud smile.

Bogum gulped and stood up, he made his way inside the witness box... Jungkook folded his arms " What's your name ?" Jungkook asked him, who looked at him in disbelief " Park Bogum " Bogum said to him " Do you requnize me ? Who am I ?" Jungkook asked him smirking while only Bogum was able to see...Bogum's lawyer stood up " Objection Your Honor, he is bothering my client "Jungkook turn to face the judge.

" I want to check that suspect is fully conscious or not " Jungkook said... Taehyung was litterly dying behind because of the younger's braveness " Objection over ruled " Jungkook thanked him with a little now " now tell me, who am I ?" Jungkook asked him...for the first time Bogum was feeling so little in front of Jungkook's gaze " Jungkook " He said to him.

" Tell me my full name " Jungkook demanded " Jeon Jungkook " Bogum said again clenching the bar " Kim Jungkook " Jungkook chuckled slightly.... Taehyung smiled and squeezed Minho's hand who whined " So Mr Bogum, where were you when Chaeyoung fallen down ?" Jungkook asked him " I-I was in the party " He said " You sure?" Bogum hesitatly nodded his head... Jungkook walked towards the judge " Sorry sir but can you give me the iPad " Judge hand him the pad.

"thank you sir, Actually I have to show you this " Jungkook hand him back " as you can see, this is the Cctv fotage of that day...Park Bogum us no where to be found " Jungkook said to him, who nodded his head...while Bogum sweating " Maybe he went to bathroom or something " His lawyer said, Jungkook chuckled " What kind of urinate he do sir, 6 hours long?" Jungkook this sentence shut him.

" Also Sir, Bogum said Chaeyoung tried to Suicide he didn't pushed her in his statement....Let me show you something " Jungkook went to his table and grabbed a file...he hand it to Judge, Taehyung and others were watching everything very carefully " This test was taken on Chaeyoung....She was raped this badly  that her organ's- " He stopped and closed his eyes tightly.

" What The file is fake your honor !" Bogum's lawyer once again stood up " I knew that you will ask this...Sir, The doctor is here who tested Chaeyoung...allow me to call her in the witness box " Judge nodded his head " Thank you Sir " The doctor stood up and stood in the witness box " You tested Chaeyoung? " she nodded her head " Yes, You were there...she was raped this badly that her intestines were damaged " She said.

Judge nodded his head, Jungkook turn to Bogum's lawyer " Do you want to ask her something?" Jungkook asked him who avoided eye contact " No " He simply said, Bogum cursed under his breath " You can go Noona " Jungkook said to her, who slightly smiled at him and went back " Sir, Now I want to call my last witness..My husband's ex assistant Mina " Jungkook said to him, Judge nodded " Allowed" Jungkook thanked him.

Mina entered into the room, Bogum wide his eyes when he saw Mina " Marina?" He mumbled under his breath... Judge noticed the nervousness on Bogum's face...Mina stood in the witness box slightly smirking at Bogum...Lisa and Jennie smirked while Taehyung and Minho secretly eating popcorns " Mina, are you Taehyung's assistant?" Mina nodded her head.

" How long you worked for him?" Jungkook asked her " 5 years " She said to him.... Jungkook nodded " Whenever Mr Bogum came in the office, how was his behavior?" Jungkook asked her, who glance at Bogum " Always talking about girls, their body, making dirty jokes about them...and mostly forcing Mr Kim to smoke " Mina said to him.

Judge was observing everything, now he was understanding everything " Also Sir, with the help of Miss Mina...I learned that Mr Bogum was the one who used to viral false news about Mr Kim Taehyung " Taehyung was shocked looking at Jungkook like a professional lawyer " He used to force him on drinking, smoking and one night stands " Jungkook said He went to his table.

He grabbed his lap top and took the pen drive Mina handed him... Jungkook connected the Pen drive with laptop and start a video

" You know Marina, That Jungkook! I wanted him "

Bogum's video played where he was talking to Mina drunk...Bogum wide his eyes while his lawyer mentally facepalm... Taehyung smirked.

" But that Chaeyoung, fine! I had fun with her...But he! He want me in jail now..." He spilled everything in the video " Now you will say that someone dubbed this video it's not Mr  Park " Jungkook said to Bogum's lawyer who was exactly about to ask that " Okay so let me ask Mr Bogum few last words " Jungkook said and slowly went to Bogum.

" hospital's maid saw him with Chaeyoung, but unfortunately she died last year...so Mr Park maid said that she saw you while you were beating Chaeyoung badly " Jungkook said to him, who looks up at him confused " But then she suddenly her head bumped with the glass table and you left her there " Bogum brain got blurry...

" But I pushed Her from the roof and Go Ara with table " Bogum thought to himself confused " You heat Chaeyoung? " Bogum shook his head " N-no T-table " Bogum was shuttering " Didn't she was hit by the glass table? Maid did saw you...She saw you " Jungkook said to him, Taehyung chuckled he knew what his Bun was planning.

" You a-are lying " Bogum said shaking his head instantly... Jungkook faked frowns " then what is the truth, did you not beat her? With the glass table....did she not bleed badly?" Bogum shook his head " W-What is this way?" Bogum said to him nervously... Jungkook huffed " this is the way, you just tell me didn't you done all of this ?" Jungkook asked him

" N-no no " Bogum said " You pushed Chaeyoung in the glass table and you left her there !" Jungkook cut him off, Bogum blinked his eyes Go Ara's face and Chaeyoung face came in his mind " or you dropped her from roof, Maid saw you all of them saw you all evidence are here " Jungkook said to him. Angrily " it's a lie !" Bogum yelled at him... Taehyung rolled his eyes.

" So you are trying to say that maid didn't see you that time when yiu pushed her, and her head hit the table ! " Jungkook shouted at him " When I went to the roof there was no maid at that time! " Bogum stopped yelling when he noticed what he said... Everyone gasped while Taehyung smiled proudly looking at Jungkook, Jungkook smiled with glossy eyes " Thank you " He went to stood in the center.

" Yes, at that time there was no maid, there were only him and Chaeyoung...it is cleared that Park Bogum rapped Chaeyoung and thrown her from the roof and because of him, she died " Jungkook points at Bogum who was now panicking " this man took two lives....First he killed Chaeyoung, then my Noona Go Ara, who was his wife " Ara, Go Ara's mother broke into tears.

" One day he came back from work And fought with Go Ara, she was collided by a glass table...The maid told me everything, my husband was there with me all of the time.....I lost my two Presious people I just want justice " Jungkook said and went to Sit beside Taehyung...who gladly Welcomed him by warping his arm around his waist calming him down, he knew Jungkook was close to crying.

" Your Honor this man is mad " Bogum's lawyer said, Taehyung glared at him " court knows only witnesses and evidences...and according to your, of Mr Kim is mad... still he gave strong evidence...and Bogum admitted in front of you that he rapped Chaeyoung " Judge said to him.

Jungkook closed his eyes tightly and hugged Taehyung's arm " after all of witnesses and evidences the court has made the decision that Park Bogum rapped Chaeyoung and he is the reason for her death... not only Chaeyoung, he tortured Kim Jungkook and for sending false rumors about Kim Taehyung to media...Killed his own wide Go Ara...the culprit admitted his crime and court has inquired it well...this court gives the plenty of death to Park Bogum, according to panel 405 (random) hang till death "

Jungkook smiled while tears falling down his cheeks... Chaeyoung's parents cries while Ara hugged Suho " the court terminated the licence of Mr Yung and Mr Yung (lol) the case is dismissed "  the judge stood up and went away.... Jungkook finally broke down and hugged Taehyung tightly, who hugged him back caressing it softly...when his shoulder was hurting but Jungkook is more important for him.

Bogum stare at Jungkook...The cops hand cuffs him and took him away " You both go home first " Namjoon said  to Taehyung who nodded his head.... Taehyung pulled away from the hug " Let's go home " Taehyung said to him...who nodded his head.....

____________________________
Chapter 55

I know I know, what sh-

Thanks for reading now get ready for lots of Taekook moments :)

Favourite part from the chapter! (3000 words long chapter hehe)

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- author Nim 🐰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5.5K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
301K 11.8K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...
191K 14.3K 30
Jungkook's tired. working at a café after his music classes was just too much. who drinks coffee after 8pm anyway? top!tae bottom!kook the story star...
815K 35.3K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...