The Deeper The Hate The Deepe...

myangelicstar द्वारा

"How ...cc...cca....ccan you !! I..I don't believe these bullshits. Parth ...Parth!!!,I know this this is... अधिक

Disclaimer
PROLOGUE
1- Mr. Red Shirt
2 - The person behind Krystle's heartbreak
3 -Parth deciding to help
4 - Project With Parth?
5 - A Silly Leaf
6 - Parth's favorite hobby
7 - Thoughts on Love
8 - Commotion in locker room
9 - Sneaking into his bedroom
10 - Slipped again
11 - Sad flashback
12 - Winning Akansha's support
13 - Parth's fear
14 - Akansha's wicked plan
15 - Partners?
16 - Surprise Visit At Green World
17 - Akansha's Panic Attack
18 - Unplanned night of being close
19 - Finding a beautiful spot
20 - Parth to apologize
21 - Caught Red-handed
22 -Truth or Dare
23 - I need you
24 - My savior
25 - Duty of Waking Parth
26 - Need For Money
27 - The Real Fun
28 - Winston Diner
29 - Enlighten Me
30 - A Walk Together
31 - A Tragic Accident
32 - To Dance?
34 - I Love You
35 - Hated Nature
36 - Parth With Jacqueline?
37 - Dare Completed
38 - My Girlfriend
39 - The Prom
40 - Heartbroken
41 - Did I Make A Mistake?
42 - I Hate You
43 - I Am Sorry! I Can't!
44 - Surprise!!!
45 - I Feel Jealous
46 - Trip to U.A.E.
47- In Same Room
48 - The Exhibition
49 - Be Mine
50 - Just Like Those Old Days!!
51 - A Final Conclusion?!!
52 - To Explore
53 - Unexpected Surprise!!
54 - Sweet Revenge
55 - Shock For Whom?
56 - Unexpected Reunion
57 - Is she...??!!
Epilogue
Author's Note
New Book!

33 - My Childhood

341 21 2
myangelicstar द्वारा

AKANSHA POV:

The birds were chirping around the warm climate and the breeze brushed past the leaves causing pleasant, rustling sounds of the leaves of the Willow.

"Mr. John is my uncle, my mother's brother ",Parth suddenly said beside me.

Uncle? His mother's brother?

"My family was perfect till my mother's death ",he whispered.

His mother is dead? I didn't expect this!! What am I supposed to say?

I kept my hands on his shoulders trying to comfort him not knowing what to say to comfort him.

He looked at me and then gave a faint smile which was totally fake!

"My mother died in an unfortunate accident when I was five. At that age, I thought my mother left me alone. My father who should be there with me totally ignored me and was totally into developing his business. The day before my mother's death was the last day I had my family. Even though I have my father as a namesake, I have lost him that day. Uncle John was very close to my mother. He always teases her whenever he gets the chance. Even I will support Uncle John when my mother complains about him. But all of these vanished on that day!! Uncle John went into depression just like my father and avoided me and became a stiff person. The only reason why Uncle John is still working here as a professor is only for my mother as it was her wish ",he said with his eyes welled up.

I cupped his cheeks and kissed his forehead softly silently giving him my strength and support. 

"That's the reason why I respect him even though I wish to go against him", he said, lost in his thoughts.

He has been ignored during his childhood!! That's the reason why he was so cold and distant to others.

"I will be alone at the house with only the servants around. I---- I felt lonely. Whenever I see a happy family, I get jealous of them. Andy and Theo were the one who were able to break the barrier of mine and became my friends. At the start, when they tried to become my friend, I would give them a cold shoulder or shout at them. But they were patient with me. One day, when they tried to befriend me, in anger, I pushed the nearby shelf consisting of books, making it fall down one over the other and the whole library collapsed. I was shell-shocked not knowing what to do. The librarian caught us and asked who did it. Theo and Andy said that we all did that together, making the librarian punish us by giving the work to make the library look as it was before. It was a hell of work with lots of fun!!! But soon we became friends after that. I am very glad that I have those two idiots in my life ",Parth smiled, reminiscing his happy days.

"My day will be so fun with them. But at night, I felt lonely. But it stopped when I had the company of other girls at night. My thoughts were distracted by them. So, I continued it gladly. But there came this clumsy, little girl calling me Mr. Red Shirt changing my usual way of living ",Parth smiled cheekily looking at me.

So, he became a playboy just to not feel lonely. I feel really sorry for him. Why did his father avoid him? Shouldn't he have supported him?

"I don't need your pity Kansha ",Parth staring at my face.

Pity? "Does this small, little boy feel annoyed when someone feels for him?", I teased him.

"Little boy? Do you think a little boy can do this? "

Before I could ask what, he had pecked my lips and then looked at me with a mischievous look.

"Parthu! "

"What? Tell me ",he laughed.

"You're shameless ",I said, hitting his chest which made him laugh more.

"Okay. Okay ",he sighed holding my hand.

"Why did you ask whether I was free this weekend? ",I asked him curiously. Once he heard my question, his face stiffened a bit.

"I simply asked about it. "

"Kryz is going to meet her family this weekend ",I informed him.

"Are you going to meet your family too? "

Family? "No. I will meet them later ",I said sadly.

"Don't you miss your family? "

"I miss them very much. But I will surely meet them after a few more months ",I said, lost in thought.

"If you want, I can take you to them. You must just give me the address."

"They are living a little far away. And it's not necessary. I will surely take you with me and will make you meet my family ",I said with a faint smile.

"Do you speak with them? "

Why is he asking so many questions about my family today? And I can't lie to him as he had been sincere to me and he even shared his life incidents with me. It takes a lot of effort to make our heart open to speak with someone so freely.

"No, I don't. It's been six and half months since I spoke with them ",I uttered the truth.

"Did you guys have a fight? ",Parth asked, confused.

"In a way, I had a fight with them. But they were helpless too. "

"You are too confusing. "

"Don't worry. I will take you with me to see my family soon. They are the best ",I said thinking about them.

"Okay ",Parth said, a little confused.

"If you are alone this weekend, then you can just come to my house ",he suggested.

"Sure. I have no problem ",I said, winking at him.

"What do you think about the project Mr. John has assigned? "

"What shall we choose? ",he asked for my opinion.

"A dream house. That way we could set so many models like bedroom, kitchen, hall, gym room, playroom, theatre room, playroom, offic--- ",Parth stopped me.

"I understood. We can plan our dream house ",Parth chuckled.

"Have you ever thought of a dream house? ",I asked him curiously.

"I have so many. So, is it necessary? "

"You are incorrigible! Everyone has a wish of how their house should be! But I can't blame you too since you are already living in a mansion. "

"But, I am sure that the house we are going to plan is going to be a spell-bound beauty. "

"It will be ",I said, smiling with a determined face.

"So, what's the timing for the dance practice? ",I asked him, thinking about the dance practice.

"Oh Shit! How did I forget about it? ",Parth stood up fast, cursing himself.

"What happened, Parthu? ",I asked, confused.

"Since the Dance Divine is nearing, sports and library classes are changed into Dance Class for the students who are participating in it. "

Oh No! Master Zack will surely be angry. I saw there was only five minutes left before the lunch break started. It's too late.

"Come! Let's go ",I called Parth.

"Is it really necessary to go and see him? "

"Yes. If we do not show up, then the punishment will be worse ",I said, dragging him with me.

********

"I am sorry Master. This won't happen again ",I said to Master Zack who was looking at me and Parth sternly.

"You have only a ten minutes lunch break. And after that you should assemble here sharply after ten minutes and start practicing. If you both do well as partners, I shall allow you both to attend the next class. "

I felt Parth was about to argue about the lunch break. But I stopped him. "Sure Master " ,I said and walked out with Parth.

"Why did you accept this ridiculous plan of his? ",Parth asked angrily.

"Parthu! We are wrong here. So we must accept this ",I said, trying to convince him.

He just huffed. "Come. Let's eat fast ",I said, dragging him with me. Even though he was a little reluctant, he still came with me which made me smile at him.

Oops! I just forgot to share my feelings with him! No problem. I can say it another time.

********

"Parthuuuu ",I shouted and to my luck he caught me before I fell flat on the floor.

"Are you mad? On the count of two, you should have been ready to catch me. Where were your thoughts? ",I asked sharply.

"Didn't you say on the count of four? ",Parth asked, confused.

"Seriously? Did you think that I will be floating in the air till the fourth count?", I asked, flabbergasted.

"But I caught you from falling, right? ",Parth pouted.

"Yes, Parthu. And it's your duty too ",I chuckled, pulling his cheeks.

He gave me an unbelievable look for pulling his cheeks.

"Okay. Now put me down. "

"Are you sure? ",he asked for confirmation.

"Yes, I am. Now, put me downnnnnn ",I yelped when he dropped me down making me fall flat on my bum.

"Thank you ",I said sarcastically, glaring at him.

"Your welcome ",he smiled. "I just did what you said ",Parth added innocently.

Even if I love him, the desire of killing him with my own hands is seeking me more at the moment.

He extended his hand for me to help me stand up. A wicked idea came to my mind.

I placed my hand on his and instead of standing up, I pulled him down in my direction with full force.

He didn't expect me to do that. And as a result, he stumbled and fell beside me making a grunt noise.

His expression was so hilarious, making me laugh so hard, clutching my stomach.

I looked at Parth to see him staring at me with a smile on his face.

"What? ",I asked, supressing my laugh.

"Beautiful ",he whispered, "You look beautiful when you laugh freely. "

"Okay. Let's continue our practice. If Master Zack comes now, then we are doomed ",I said standing up changing the topic as I felt my face flushed hearing him.

He too unwillingly stood up. "Remember, on the count of two, you should catch me ",I emphasized the two. And he nodded.

I did my twirl and a little jump and then Parth threw me in the air and then caught me in the count of two.

It's so easy to dance with Parth. He picks up the dance steps fast and we have our own chemistry, dancing accordingly showing our own strength. It's fun to dance with him too.

"Your performance is good ",Master Zack's voice was heard when we were doing the natural turn swiftly.

"Thank you Master ",I smiled.

When Master Zack compliments, then it's a great achievement. When I nudged Parth to thank the Master, he ignored it.

"So, can we go now? ",Parth asked instead.

"Since your performance was good, you can go ",Master Zack stated. "And don't be late the next time ",he added sternly when we were about to go outside.

"Sure Master. It won't happen ",I confirmed.

"Why are you scared of him Kansha? "

"I am not Parthu. I am just giving him respect ",I clarified to him.

"Whatever ",he mumbled and walked to the next class.

********

I felt someone's lips brushing my cheeks.

"Wakey.. wakey Kansha ",I heard Parth's voice. I smiled hearing his voice and turned to look at him.

"Hi Parthu! You look so handsome in my dreams too ",I smiled and closed my eyes.

"I am happy that I am in your dreams rather than some celebrity crush ",I heard his raspy voice vibrating in my ears.

I opened my eyes slowly to see Parth being close to me.

"How is this possible? ",I asked, confused when I could feel his hands.

"Because it's not a dream ",I heard Parth's voice.

I blinked my eyes registering his words. What? I sat up from my sleeping position in shock.

"What are you doing here so early? ",I asked, looking at the clock showing 7.0 a.m..

"I thought you would be excited to see me ",Parth pouted.

I ignored his question and asked him instead, "How did you enter the house? "

"Krystle opened the door. "

"Has she gone? ",I asked, rubbing my sleepy eyes. "Yes, Andy has accompanied Krystle. Theo is busy with his work as he was absent for many days. "

"At what time did Kryz go? "

He looked a little panicked when he heard me.

"Were you watching me sleep from 6.0 a.m.? ",I asked, shocked as Kryz told me yesterday that she will leave the house sharply at 6.0 a.m.

Meeting with only silence, I was confirmed that he was watching me sleep.

"Are you a vampire or what? How come you were staring at me while I was asleep? ",I asked him, flabbergasted.

"Vampire? ",Parth asked, confused. "Where did that thought come from?", he asked confused.

"Haven't you seen the Twilight series? ",I asked, completely shocked. "Edward used to stare at Bella when she sleeps. "

"Oh! I don't know. I haven't seen those ",Parth sighed.

"You are unbelievable ",I said shaking my head.

"Now, go to the hall and watch TV. I shall freshen up and come ",I said walking my way to the bathroom but Parth stopped me by holding my wrist tenderly.

"Give me a kiss. I shall go then ",Parth said, coming closer.

"I haven't brushed yet. So, no ",I said, removing my hand from his.

"I don't mind it ",Parth whined, coming closer.

"But I mind it ",I said and pushed him out of the door and locked it.

"Come soon Kansha ",I heard him say.

*******

Parth was with me the whole day. We watched the whole twilight series cuddling each other as Parth hadn't seen this famous series. Even though I like Jacob, I wished Bella to be with Edward. And I am glad that they will be together in the end. I somehow managed to bring out the words out of him that he liked this series. Why do boys don't normally like romcom series or movies? Well, I can't ask that loud since Sam already annoyed me with another question. Why girls normally don't like action films?? What am I supposed to say? I told him that it had too much violence and in turn Sam said that Romcom was too cliche to be real. Idiot!

I made a simple lunch for the both of us and we chatted a lot making fun of each other and made the time so useless with so many beautiful memories. But still, I haven't expressed my feelings to him. I must express it as soon as possible; soon! very soon!!

"You have a stalker, Kanz ",Kyle said looking little behind me while I was arranging the candies and sweets inside the confectionaries.

Stalker? I turned to see who it was. Parth was grinning at me when I looked at him.

"Are you speaking about Parth? ",I asked, confused since he knew who Parth was. And on top of that, they have become buddies now! Parth's total gesture changed towards him when he came to know that Kyle is a high school boy whom I consider as my younger brother. I don't know how they became close. I guess it's something like a guy thing. Maybe!

"He said that you haven't glanced at him even once after entering the Green World ",Kyle delivered Parth's message.

"Now, are you the mail boy for him? ",I teased him.

"I guess so ",Kyle winked. "Kyle!! ",Gwen called from a distance asking for help. So, Kyle walked off to help Gwen.

I looked at Parth to see him still staring at me with the headphone on his head.

I touched my watch and showed my one finger indicating that in one hour, my shift will be over.

He looked at me for a second and then slowly nodded his head sending a flying kiss in my direction. I did an action of catching it with my palm and placed it on my heart and smiled at him shyly.

I then continued my work swiftly with a smile on my face.

**********

"Why is your house silent? "

"I gave the workers a day off since I was out the whole day. "

"Oh ",I sighed and walked inside.

"Shall we practice now as we wasted the whole time by watching that twilight? "

"You accepted that it was a good series ",I said, staring at him.

"Yes, a very logical story ",Parth said sarcastically.

I ignored him and started walking, "You are going in the wrong way "

"Then show me the way ",I demanded.

It's great that he had already selected the songs to which we were going to dance. So, we started to practice sincerely. Um... maybe with a little teasing and fun.

Three hours later,

"No more. I can't ",I said sitting on the floor catching my breath.

We had been dancing continuously for three hours!! Three bloody hours!!

Since I was tired doing the work at the Green World, I am pathetically sitting on the floor demanding him to stop the practice for today.

He thought of arguing again but seeing my state, he decided otherwise. "Okay ",he said.

Thank goodness! A great, satisfying word!! I then laid on the carpet closing my eyes.

"Kansha ",I felt Parth shaking beside me.

"Don't disturb. I need to sleep ",I whined trying to sleep.

"Kansha.. you are stinging. You need to freshen up. "

"I shall bathe later. You go first ",I said tiredly.

I felt one of Parth's hands below my legs and the other on the back of mine. Then, in one shift motion, I felt like Parth was carrying me in his arms. My hands naturally went towards his neck and I held him while my eyes were still closed with my head placed on his chest. I could feel his heart beating at a faster pace. Why? But sleep was more prominent to me now. So, I kept hearing his heartbeat sound which was lullabying to sleep.

After a few moments, I felt Parth making me lay on something soft.

"I shall wake you up within a few minutes. Till then take some rest ",I heard Parth's voice and then it faded completely.

"Wake up Kansha. You need to freshen up ",I heard someone shaking me.

I blinked my eyes and then slowly opened to see Parth black orbs staring at me. I could smell his fragrance as he had just come out of the shower. I then looked at him shocked! Gosh! He is shirtless! All the sleepiness flew out of me at once. My eyes widened taking him in.

"Why ar--- are you no-- not wearing a shirt? ",I stuttered.

"Why? Am I looking hot? ",Parth asked with a smirk.

Hot? You are devastatingly very, very hot!!!

"Am I making you uncomfortable? ",Parth asked, coming closer.

"N---Noo ",I stammered and rushed towards the bathroom shouting, "I am going to freshen up. "

I heard Parth's laughing sound from a distance but I didn't dare to turn back.

***************************************************************************************

Hello my dear readers!! I hope you like this chapter. If so, then please vote and comment.

What will happen next? Will Akansha successfully confess her feelings? Will Parth complete his dare? Or will he change his mind? Stay tuned to know what happens next!!!

With love,

S.M. Skyler.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

515K 18.1K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
75K 2.4K 51
#BOOK1 in 'ACE' SERIES He was like storm. He liked silence. He had looks which could kill. He is cold , ruthless and arrogant as hell. He h...
238K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
28.3K 1.5K 44
𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮 - 𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀! 𝘼 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙖𝙣 , 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙖�...