Tissues-Taegi [Complete]

By WhyYouGotNoJams

[Completed] Min Yoongi was....interesting, to say the least. All he ever did was smoke and drink. No one knew... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 27

Part 26

1.9K 86 34
By WhyYouGotNoJams

k so ha ha somehow this is the 3rd thing ive posted today? and its also longer than usual so...idk be prepared ig?

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung pounded on Jin's door, almost knocking the elder out when he answered the door.

"Taehyung? Oh thank god, I'm so sorry-"

"Where is Yoongi staying?"

"What?"

"I know you know where he is staying. So where is he?"

Jin sighed, "I don't think-"

"I don't fucking care what you think!" Taehyung glared, "Where is he?"

"Hoseok's,"

"Where is that?"

"I'll take you,"

He sighed, "Thank you Hyung,"

~~~~

"Someone please answer, someone please answer," He muttered, pressing the doorbell a million times, tapping his foot on the ground.

"W- Taehyung? I um, what are you doing here?"

"Did he leave yet? It's a yes or no question, no bullshit answers," He demanded.

Hoseok hesitated, and his eyes flickered between Taehyung and to his right.

"Let me in," Taehyung snarled.

"Taehyung-"

"I said fucking let me in,"

Hoseok moved to the side, though Taehyung still bumped his shoulder as he walked by.

Taehyung ignored Jimin, who tried to grab his wrist and ask him too many questions.

He was determined, he was not letting Yoongi leave, not like that.

"Min fucking Yoongi,"

Yoongi's head snapped up from his suitcase, "Oh,"

"Did you really think that after that stupidly thoughtful note that I would just let you fucking leave? You're a fucking idiot!"

"Taehyung," Yoongi sighed, "I have a flight to catch,"

"Then take me with you,"

"What?"

"Either you're staying here, or you're taking me with you,"

~~~~ k but imagine i just left the entire story here. like..this is the end...i would never....

lmao bitch u thought

Taehyung hummed, dangling his feet over the side. He sipped his juice box happily, swinging his feet.

"Love, get down from there,"

"Why?"

"Because you might fall!"

"You'll catch me,"

Yoongi smiled, "Yes, but that doesn't make me less worried,"

"Plus I'm still mad at you. So I do what I want,"

"Baby-"

"Nope. Get me another juice box. And I want scooby snacks,"

"Alright, but I'm not climbing up there to give them to you,"

Taehyung snickered, "Aw, is big bad Yoongi scared of heights?"

"At least I'm not scared of the dark,"

"Low blow Min,"

Yoongi shrugged, "I'll be right back,"

Taehyung pulled his legs back on the roof, deciding to sit criss cross. He had worried Yoongi enough lately. Usually, it was funny. The elder panicked and ran around like a chicken with its head cut off, looking for ways to make sure he was safe.

He sighed, looking over at the city. He had missed Daegu, and was glad Yoongi had chosen to take him as well. Sure, he had mostly only bad memories here, his loved ones had died here, but it was his home.

"Babe, come on," Yoongi called, holding a plastic bag filled with stuff. More than he asked for, but it was Yoongi, he expected that the elder was going to get him more.

He climbled down the ladder easily, but stopped at the 5th to last rung with a smirk.

"No Taehyung,"

"But I thought you said that you would catch me," He pouted.

Yoongi dropped the bag and moved forward, opening his arms with a sarcastic smile.

"Yay!"

Yoongi, of course, caught him easily.

Taehyung giggled into his neck, legs wrapped around his waist, arms wrapped around his shoulders.

"Hi," He muttered.

"Hi," Yoongi snorted, "Idiot,"

"Fuck you,"

Yoongi smirked, gripping his thighs tighter, "Wanna repeat that?"

"I said I looovee yoouu," Taehyung smiled cutely.

"I thought you were still mad at me,"

"You're right. I am. Put me down,"

Yoongi sulked, but complied.

Taehyung shrugged, "Shouldn't have dumped me for the dumbest reason ever, fucker,"

"What happened to no swearing?"

"My boyfriend's not a very good influence,"

"Oh really? Who would that be?" Yoongi frowned.

"This really hot guy, you might know him. Name of Jeo-"

"Finish that sentence, I dare you,"

Taehyung sighed, "You're no fun,"

"We've already established that I'm no fun, and that I'm a dick, and that I'm an awful boyfriend,"

"Ex boyfriend,"

"I'm working on it,"

Taehyung pouted, "I hate being single,"

"Then say yes!" Yoongi huffed, running a hand through his hair, which Taehyung found was unfairly attractive.

"But you were a dick, I can't reward you for that,"

"Make up your mind! Do you want to not be single, or do you want me to 'learn my lesson'? IT'S FUCKING KILLING ME!"

"Good, die,"

"Harsh,"

"So was breaking up with me,"

Yoongi clicked his tongue, "You're never going to let me forget how much of an idiot asshole I am, are you?"

"Nope. Imma remind you until the day we die,"

Yoongi wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist, placing his chin on the younger's shoulder.

"I cuddled with Jimin,"

"I'll fucking kill him,"

~~~~flashback anyone? idc heres one anyway

"Either you're staying here, or you're taking me with you,"

Yoongi didn't hesitate to say, "Well then get packing,"

"I hope you know that I wasn't giving you a choice," Taehyung muttered, "And I can just steal your stuff, I already have my favorite jacket and sweatshirt, that's all I need,"

"You mean my leather jacket and my favorite hoodie?"

"Yes exactly. But they're mine now,"

Yoongi had shrugged, "Okay, fine by me,"

"So...." Taehyung said, sitting next to Yoongi in the back of the limo, "You're a dick,"

"That hurts, really," Yoongi said sarcastically.

"An awful boyfriend,"

"Okay that stung,"

"Who breaks up with someone, waits a month, threatens their best friend, gives them clothes, and then writes the cutest, most thoughtful note ever but at the end says they're leaving for 3 years?"

Yoongi put his finger to his chin, pretending to think, "I do apparently,"

"I hate you,"

Yoongi deflated, looking out of the window sadly.

"Let me rephrase," Taehyung sighed, "I hate what you did,"

"I'm an idiot, we know this,"

"I wasn't fucking done,"

"Sorry," Yoongi muttered.

"I hate that you broke up with me, made me feel like shit. I hate that even while I was crying my eyes out, all I could think of was how much I love you,"

Yoongi turned, grabbing his hands, "Baby-"

Tsehyung looked away stubbornly.

"Baby, I have a question,"

"Go on,"

"Will you be-"

"Nope,"

"Damn it,"

They both let out little laughs, before Taehyung became serious, "You hurt me Yoongi, badly,"

"I know-"

"No, I don't think you do," He let out a shaky sigh, "I love you, with everything I have. But one note, and a leather jacket, and a hoodie won't change how angry I am. You.....what you did broke me. Because I kept thinking, 'What did I do wrong?' or 'Why wasn't I good enough?'"

"But it wasn't you!"

"I didn't know that. I thought that you...I don't know what I thought, other than that it was 100% my fault,"

"So what now?"

"You make it up to me,"

"How?"

"Figure it out,"

~~~~Still kind of a flashback

The first few weeks of their stay in Daegu was...tense. Yoongi didn't know what to do. Taehyung slept in the guest room.

Knowing that Taehyung was only one room away made him angry, because he's the one who fucked up. He made Taehyung so angry that he couldn't even sleep next to him.

Of course he never wanted to break up, he explained that in the note. No, he wasn't forced to break up with him in any way. In fact, his parents kept asking when they were getting married.

But he knew he was only going to hurt Taehyung, and he didn't want that.

So at the very end of the note, he had asked something of Taehyung.

He had asked that if there was any way Taehyung could possibly want to be with him, even with the "risk" of Yoongi hurting him, that Taehyung would find him.

And Taehyung didn't disappoint.

But now, that Taehyung was at least here with Yoongi, the elder was stuck. What could he do to make up for breaking the one he loved?

"Baby," Yoongi mumbled, shaking him gently one morning.

"No," Taehyung whined, "Leave me alone,"

"I want to show you something,"

Taehyung had demanded that Yoongi carry him wherever he was planning on going, which thankfully wasn't far.

Yoongi had wrapped him in layers and layers of blankets, all over his leather jacket, as Taehyung had declared he needed it, and carried him up many flights of stairs to reach the roof, which Taehyung had then said was his favorite spot.

"Why are we here so early Yoonie," Taehyung muttered, still half asleep. He had sat himself in Yoongi's lap, making the elder wrap his arms around him.

"Look baby," He mumbled.

Taehyung looked up and smiled, "Thank you Yoongi,"

Yoongi knew how much he wanted to watch the sunrise together. He had said it often enough.

"So, am I forgiven?"

"Hell no,"

Which lead to Yoongi making him meals, taking time off of work, calling him out of classes, and just letting the younger be a plain brat.

~~~~no longer a flashback lmao

"Yoonie," He whined, holding his arms out while making grabby hands.

"Baby, not right now, I'm on the phone with my dad,"

"Is that Taehyung? Give him the phone!"

"Appa!"

"Taehyungie!"

"How are you today?"

"Ah, I'm getting old, makes it hard to focus on anything. How's my stupid son treating you?"

"He's doing alright, I guess,"

"Am I gonna have to come over there and beat him up for you?"

"As fun as that sounds," Which made Yoongi make an offended noise, "I think I'm going to have to forgive him. Being bossy is tiring,"

"Aish, you're no fun! If I were you, I'd let him have it!"

"Trust me, I've been through torture," Yoongi groaned, putting it on speaker.

"AKA, I refused cuddles,"

"Pure torture,"

Taehyung giggled, "For both of us, but more so him,"

"I'm sure! But for now, I'll let you two go, I have something to do. What was it that I had to do? I forget. Don't get old. Love you bye,"

Taehyung threw Yoongi's phone back at his face.

"Rude,"

"You love me,"

Yoongi sighed, "That I do,"

"So," Taehyung giggled, plopping down on Yoongi's lap with all of his weight, making the older groan, "Hey! I'm not that fat,"

"No, but I was not expecting that," Yoongi huffed, "You aren't fat at all, you need to gain some damn weight,"

"Anygays," Taehyung shrugged, "Guess what?"

"What baby?"

"I want you to ask me something,"

Yoongi narrowed his eyes, ".....are you going to say no?"

"Try it and let's see,"

"Okay then," Yoongi took a deep breath, "Be my boyfriend?"

"Mm, let me think,"

"Baby-"

"I'm kidding! Of course I will!"

"Good," Yoongi smiled, resting his hands on Taehyung's hips, "Because if you said no one more time I would have cried,"

"Well you deserved it,"

"But did I?"

"Yes,"

"Oh, okay then,"

Taehyung snatched the remote from besides Yoongi, snuggling under the blankets, "We're watching a Disney movie,"

(A/N: JiminieHasGotJams11 JiminieHasGotJams11 JiminieHasGotJams11 disney disney disney :))

"Which one?"

"All of them,"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hoes this one was 1903 words omg lmao i am not fucking editing it

k but this isnt the end, i wouldve said it like 3 chapters ago.

also this is almost the end

like i said in the beginning of this book, this one was just a silly little book that wasnt meant to be much, but i actually really like this book for some reason, though it is fucking awful lmao

Stay safe and healthy <3

Anyways, bye bye <33!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 757 22
A twenty five year old with a painful past and an equally hellish present, trying to escape from all the miserable things in his life. A twenty six y...
2.5K 120 15
Taehyung was a depressed young adult losing all hope and faith in life, before running into what he would go on to call his reason... ~A Taekook ff c...
166K 7.2K 22
What happens when innocent college student goes to a bar with his friend and orders alcohol thinking it's an apple juice and gets drunk. Coming acr...
15.8K 719 29
Min Yoongi, stuck in a relationship with a girl he no longer loves; ever since realising he's gay he hadn't had the heart to break it off yet. That's...