Tissues-Taegi [Complete]

By WhyYouGotNoJams

[Completed] Min Yoongi was....interesting, to say the least. All he ever did was smoke and drink. No one knew... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 26
Part 27

Part 25

1.7K 87 42
By WhyYouGotNoJams

Yoongi dodged the incoming shoe, flipping Hoseok off.

"I hate everything about you. I'm only letting you stay because I don't want you to see Taehyung and let that poor boy get hurt anymore,"

"Well I heard that he's not leaving his apartment anyways," Yoongi shrugged.

"Who told you that? I thought no one that sees him is talking to you?"

"I never said I got it from them,"

Hoseok froze, "Yoongi, no,"

"Yoongi yes. It's too late,"

"I hate you stupid rich people,"

"It's not like I'm letting them hurt him, I'm just having them keep an eye on him, make sure he doesn't get hurt. And so I know how he's doing,"

"You are one fucked up bastard,"

"I know,"

"How are you so....not hurt?"

"Because I punched about 50 holes in your wall,"

"...."

"And I broke your plates,"

"....."

"And I still get to see him,"

"Because you have spies,"

"Because I have spies,"

And he did. It's not like it was hurting Taehyung, he didn't know. Obviously, or he had really bad spies.

He just needed to know if Taehyung was alright.

"Why'd you break up with him anyways?"

"I'm only going to hurt him in the long run, might as well get it over with now before he gets too attatched, right?"

"I hate you,"

"I hate me too,"

~~~~

"Taehyungie!" Jin yelled, bursting into his room, "Up! Let's go! We're going out!"

"No,"

Jin ripped the blankets off of his head, "No more sulking, we're going to a party,"

"Aren't you a l-little old?"

"Get up,"

"F-fuck off,"

"Get up,"

Taehyung pulled the blankets back over his head, "Leave m-me alone,"

"Get up,"

"No,"

"Get up get up get up get up get up get up get u-"

"FINE!"

Taehyung glared at him, but he looked more like an angry puppy than anything, which made Jin coo.

"Jimin and I already picked out your outfit, none of your old sweatshirts and oversized shirts,"

"They're Y-Yoongi's,"

"I know,"

Taehyung sighed, it was going to be a long night.

~~~~

"Excuse me?"

"I said he was going to a club, sir. Kim Seokjin, Park Jimin, and Byun Baekhyun are with him,"

"I'll be there shortly," He grumbled, "Hoseok! I'm leaving!"

"Finally! Get the fuck out! I hate your face!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, grabbing his leather jacket.

"I'll fucking kill them," He muttered darkly, thinking about all of those damn perverted freaks that were probably already flirting with his baby.

~~~~

"H-Hyung, I don't like it h-here," Taehyung whispered, tugging on Jin's sleeve.

"10 more minutes? Just have one drink, alright? We're here so you can forget about Yoongi, at least for a little bit. It's not healthy to think about him all of the time,"

Taehyung sighed, "Alright, but o-only one,"

It was definitely more then one. More like 10. He was fucked up.

"Jinnie!" He slurred, clinging to the elder like a koala. "Jinnie did you know how much I love Yoongi?"

Jin smashed his head against the bar. This was supposed to get him to stop thinking about Yoongi.

"I love thim thiisss much!" He had stretched his arms out as far as the could go, "But he's a meanie, so I don't like him right now,"

"Taehyungie, do you want to meet a friend of mine?"

Taehyung's eyes sparkled, "Friend?"

"Yes, a friend,"

Or more like a random stranger, a handsome one at least.

"This is...."

"Hey beautiful," The man grinned, "I'm-"

"Dead, dead is what you are,"

"Yoonie!" Taehyung smiled, "I missed you! Wait no. No, I'm mad,"

Yet he still attatched himself to Yoongi's arm, snuggling into his side.

Jin ground his teeth, "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"No, what are you doing here? Taking him to a fucking club? What the hell is wrong with you? He's fucking wasted!"

"I wanted to help him forget about you because all he's done for the past month is sit in his bed and sob,"

"So getting him drunk and introducing him to a stranger is you trying to help him? I don't fucking think so, I'm taking him home,"

Jin snatched Taehyung away, "The hell you are,"

Yoongi took a deep breath, "Jin. Don't make me do something I'll regret,"

"I'm not making you do anything,"

"Give him to me,"

"Yeah Hyung! I want Yoonie!"

"You heard him," Yoongi growled.

Jin shook his head, "But Yoongi will only hurt you baby,"

Taehyung shrugged, "Das okay,"

Yoongi sighed, "No baby, not it's not. I'm just going to take you home, alright?"

"Yoonie stay?"

"No baby, I'm going to go after that,"

Taehyung pouted, reaching for Yoongi, "But I want Yoonie to stay,"

Yoongi shoved Jin away, earning a pained yelp from the elder. He lifted Taehyung by his thighs and smirked at Jin, "What he wants, he gets,"

~~~~

Taehyung had sobered up slightly when he was gently put into the front seat of the car he never knew Yoongi had, and was forced to drink a bottle of water.

Yoongi stayed quiet the whole ride, watching from the corner of his eye as Taehyung slowly fell asleep, covered by his leather jacket.

"I missed you," He mumbled, when the car rolled to a stop.

He rounded the car to Taehyung's side, moving a few pieces of stay hairs before kissing the younger's forehead.

"Too light," He muttered angrily after picking Taehyung up bridal tryle. He was way too light.

The door was unlocked when he got there, making him roll his eyes at Jin's stupidity, forgetting to lock the door. Not Taehyung's fault, he couldn't even feed himself, let alone think of locking his door. Yoongi doubted that he would care if he got robbed anyways.

He smiled softly when he got to Taehyung's bedroom, seeing his hoodies and t-shirts that Taehyung had stolen a while back all piled up. It made him happy, knowing Taehyung didn't hate him.

If Taehyung hated him, he wouldn't know what to do.

He didn't care that Jin hated him. Or even Hoseok, his best friend. He didn't care that most of his friends hated him.

But he would care if Taehyung did, Taehyung was the most important person in his life.

Taehyung was, no, is, his everything.

"Good night my love," Yoongi murmered, laying him down.

He left, like he originally said he would. He didn't think sober Taehyung would like him nearly as much as drunk Taehyung did.

Or maybe he would, he didn't know.

He left out a bottle of aspirin and few bottles of water, as well as a note that took him probably a half an hour to write, even if it was only a few sentences.

He also left his leather jacket and hoodie, leaving him in only a t-shirt as he drove back to Hoseok's. He wasn't sure what Taehyung would do with them. Maybe he would throw them away, set them on fire, or maybe he would wear them.

Yoongi didn't mind when Hoseok told him he had to leave tomorrow morning, because his presense was pissing Jimin off, he would go back home. Back to Daegu.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1200 words hoes

Stay safe and healthy <3

Anyways, bye bye <33!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 19.3K 50
[COMPLETED + EDITED] To get in the National High School of Seoul, was not a right, but a privilege. Getting accepted meant that you were the best o...
157K 7.3K 66
It all started back in daycare with two 5-year-old boys who were just simple classmates but for yoongi it was different he thought his classmate par...
520K 16K 38
When a playboy meets innocent Jungkook and became his roommate in their school dorm.✨ Story gets better and better, I promise❤️ update as soon as pos...
130K 5.3K 33
[Completed] Taehyung was running. It was all he knew. He was running, he had done it his whole life. He ran from his parents. He ran from his boyfrie...