Short Stories|Book 1

By MotherMelanin02

Title says it all More

One
One|Part Two
One|Part Three
One|Part Four
One|Part Five
Two
Three
Four
Four||Part Two
Five
Six
Six||Part Two
Seven
Eight
Eight||Part Two
Nine
Nine||Part Two
Ten
Ten||Part Two
Ten||Part Three
Eleven
Eleven||Part Two
Eleven||Part Three
Eleven|Published
Twelve
Thirteen
Thirteen||Part Two
Fourteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Seventeen||Part Two
Eighteen
Eighteen||Part Two
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Six||Part Two
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Seven||Part Two
Twenty-Seven||Part Three
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Twenty-Nine||Part Two
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-One||Part Two
Thirty-One |Part Three
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Four||Part Two
Thirty-Four||Part Three
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Five||Part Two
Thirty-Five||Part Three
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Six||Part Two
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Author's Note

Fifteen

1.3K 52 15
By MotherMelanin02

"Elusive"

Jamie blew a smoke ring into the air, followed by a few others that increased in size. Though in reality, they disappeared a lot faster. From his point of view, his beautiful work of art lingered in the air.

He bit his lip, watching in intrigue with the blunt in between his fingers.

The radio softly played, giving him an even better experience outside his reality.

Nothing like a good song to flow with your buzz, he thought.

With his head hanging over the end of his bed, he looked down at Bliss, who's eyes were closed.

She comfortably laid on the floor in nothing but a loose tank top. Her jeans and bra were sprawled around her.

Jamie placed the blunt to her lips, and she didn't hesitate to inhale.

"How is it that you always end up with no pants on, and it's not because I took them off?"

She opened her eyes, smoke coming out of her mouth as she laughed. "Clothes kill my buzz, especially bras. Try wearing one all the time."

"I'll pass," he snickered, taking another puff himself.

It was quiet for a moment, and suddenly Bliss shot up, her red eyes bulging.

"What?" Jamie stared at her adorable blue lace-trimmed panties as she crawled to the radio.

"I love this song. Oh my god!" She gushed, turning up the music.

Bliss got up and start singing and dancing to Normani's Motivation.

Jamie smoked his blunt, watching.

"I'ma break you off, let me be your motivation. To stay and give it tonight." She started sensually moving her hips in a circle. "And, baby, turn around, let me give you innovation, hey, 'cause I do it so right."

Jamie licks his lips, his teeth eventually biting down on his lip.

He had been in such a trance from her body that it wasn't until he looked up that he realized Bliss was on top of him.

She closed her eyes, nodding her head to the beat as she took the blunt out of his grasp to smoke.

As she blew the smoke into the air, he ran the back of his hand down her cheek, sliding past her neck, breast, and stomach.

As soon as he reached her hip. Jamie pushed his fingers into the hem of her underwear only to receive a pop on the hand.

"What part of making out and smoking don't you get?"

He rubbed his hands down her bare thighs, "the making out part."

She shook her head. "You're like a child, no self-discipline."

"What can I say?" He reached up, grazing his finger across her lower lip. "I'm used to getting my way."

"That's your problem," she reached over to put the blunt out in the ashtray. "You need to fix it."

Jamie sat up, pulling her close from around her waist. "It's already being fixed, thanks to your bossy ass."

Bliss ran her fingers over his buzz cut, smiling. "I'm bossy, and yet you just can't seem to get enough of me."

Jamie slides his hands up her sides. "It's the weed."

"Oh, the lies, you tell," she laughed, getting off of him.

"Where you going?" he asked.

"To raid your kitchen, come on."

As she walked out of the room, Jamie caught up with her, holding her from behind.

With their fingers intertwined, they went downstairs.

The journey to the kitchen was cut short when Jamie pulled her into him, planting a kiss on her lips.

"Look at you," she pushed him into the wall, "Can't even help herself."

"Be honest," he pulled her close, "Can you?"

She smiled, pulling him into a kiss by his shirt.

Her kiss resulted in a very heated make-out session against the wall. Jamie picks her up, pushing their bodies closer together.

Their session was cut short by the clearing of someone's throat.

They pulled apart, noticing a brunette that looked similar to Jamie standing with her purse in hand.

And she did not look happy.

"That is your mom, right?" Bliss was so high she needed confirmation.

"Considering the killing off my buzz, yep, that's her," Jamie put her down.

"Alison, what are you -" Jamie trailed off when his father came in.

"Jamie," he didn't look too angry nor surprised. "It all makes sense now."

"I'm gonna go upstairs," Bliss could sense the tension.

"I'll be there in a minute," Jamie told her, running his fingers over his head.

She went upstairs, leaving the three.

"Welcome," Jamie gave a smirk.

"Don't be funny, Jamie." His mother reprimanded him. "We wouldn't even be here if we didn't get a call from the University. Why haven't you been going to school?"

"I've been busy," Jamie shrugged. "By the way, why the hell do you have a key to my house?"

"We paid for it. Therefore, we can come over whenever we want," his father sassed.

Jamie let out a laugh. "You get a call that I'm wasting your money, and here you are. I need some advice, and I can't even get you two to answer my phone calls."

"What is that supposed to mean?" his mother put her hands on her hips.

"It means you, Alison, are nothing but an incubator that held me for nine months, and you, Blane, you're just my sperm donor. As for parents, you guys suck."

If he wasn't so high, he would have definitely been screaming at the two. Either way, they weren't even phased by his words.

What they thought was him mouthing off was actually their son being transparent.

But they were blind.

"Back with the smoking, huh?" Alison shook her head, "This place reeks. When are you going to grow up?"

"Why are you even here?" he retorts.

"You're so impossible," his father shook his head. "You've always been."

"If that's the case, then just go." Jamie shrugged, "I don't even know why you're here. You don't care about me!"

"We're not going anywhere. We need to talk." Blane demanded.

"Fine, stay," he turns away.

"Jamie, get back here!"

But Jamie ignored them.

Going back upstairs, he walked into his room, where Bliss was lying across his bed.

"Guessing it didn't go well," she sat up.

Just as Jamie locked the door, he heard his father start to bang on it.

"Jamie, open the door right now!"

"Should I go?" Bliss started getting off the bed.

Getting an idea, Jamie quickly grabbed a bag and started packing his stuff. "Actually, we should go."

"Okay, where?"

"Let's just drive somewhere. Get out of town for a few days. Just us, not this shitty town or our shitty families."

Bliss had been having a lot of fun with him. However, she thought about her siblings. With her parents so busy, they might need her.

"I don't know."

She and Jamie look at the door, which was about two seconds from being knocked down by his father.

Jamie tossed his bag on the bed and went up to Bliss, caressing her face. "Just for a few days. I swear, I'll bring you back. Our time together, it's. . . the best I've been in a long time. Let's just run away for a while, no interruptions. What do you say?"

Bliss couldn't deny that their time spent together had been in an experience she's never had. Not with herself and certainly not with a boy.

She would be a fool to lie and ignore the feelings that were growing for Jamie daily.

It was impossible to fight, and it wasn't like she was trying anyway.

Her phone vibrated on the bed, and she looked to see an incoming call from her father.

She glared at the sight of his name and pushed ignore.

"Yeah," she nods, looking at Jamie, "I'm in."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," she smiled, pulling away from him to start getting dressed. "I just need to stop by my place first."

"Okay," he started packing again quickly. "Let's hurry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 5K 119
An K-pop/K-hiphop interracial book, Where I spice it up a little bit for my Melanin queens. Cover by: @MysticalMadi26❤ Started: October 8,2018 Comple...
233K 3.4K 25
This is an imagine book for all my swirl lovers
545K 2.2K 185
Here's a list of my favorite BWWM themed books that I recommend to you.
608K 16.7K 197
TITLE SAYS ALL!