The Hunter Life of Saiki K

Por little_puzzling

*Slow Update* This idea has been in my head for a while and I decided to write it down before I lose it. A Sa... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
A/N
Christmas Special
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A/N
Chapter 35
A/N
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
AU Thought
Poll
Chapter 42
Valentine Special
Chapter 43
Hiatus
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
N/A

Chapter 25

7.3K 364 59
Por little_puzzling

Saiki, Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio have advanced a little closer to the mansion. Meanwhile...

It was quiet, but the slight eeriness of the room full of chains make it up for it. Killua was still held in the same room he had been in when he had arrived back to his so called home. Bruises and scratches littered his body, but he stayed silent. But as he did, he had a small flashback of his past.

"I'm home. Well, no one's around" said Killua as he stepped through the stoned entrance.

"Welcome back. How did work go?"

"Fine"

"Does that mean you dispatched your target?"

"I'm sure you were watching me from a distance" glanced Killua to his older brother who moved from behind him to the tree next to him.

"Mom's waiting for you inside"

"I don't want to see her"

"Ah" and with that, Illumi left him and when he did, Killua took a glance at the back of him. There in a small distance stood a butler apprentice. When Killua half turned to her, she gave him a smile and bowed, when she looked back up, Killua was gone.

It was a cloudy afternoon, by the looks of it, it would be a heavy downpour, but the weather didn't affect young Killua as he sat on top of tree branch, his skateboard laid in front of him as he shined an apple by his sleeves. Before he was about to take a bite, he saw the same girl bowing to him from below.

"Did you need something?" then she looked up with a smile.

"I wanted to say hello" she answered.

"Are you new here?"

"Yes" she said as she straighten up.

"While you were away, I was hired as an apprentice butler. My name is Canary"

"Here. You can have this" said Killua as he stretched his arm out to Canary, offering the fruit.

"No, thank you. But I appreciate the thought, Killua-sama"

"Don't be so formal. Just call me Killua"

"I cannot do that. I am a servant. And you are my employer"

"Tsk... That's lame" said young Killua as he bit into the said red fruit. Canary just smiled.

"You were using the Shadow Step, right?" the question had caught Canary a bit off guard.

"Shadow Step?"

"The technique where you move silently, so you won't be noticed. It's one of the first assassination techniques we learn in the Zoldyck family"

"Is that so? I must have learned it while growing up in Meteor City"

"Meteor City?"

"Hm. My hometown. It's a city that has been erased from this world"

"Huh, never heard of it"

"You're allowed to dump anything in Meteor City. That's why many members of the mafia and the Phantom Troupe come from there"

"I'd like to visit some time"

"When you visit, I can serve as your guide" with a small smile on his face, Killua threw the apple behind him as he jumped down from the branch.

"I'll teach you the Rhythm Echo"

"Rhythm Echo?"

"It's a technique that utilizes the Shadow Step" and as so, Killua demonstrated of what he had meant. As he walked casually to the side, the air around them thicken and light airy figures of the same silver headed young child formed behind him.

"You move at a certain rhythm, creating afterimages"

"I see... It appears we have intruders. Many intruders" stated Canary as she looked towards the direction, Killua as well who still had that small smirk to his face.

"Let Mike handle it"

"The master has ordered that Mike be restrained today. They wish to test my abilities"

"We'll split up and look for the mansion" said the leader of the intruder. But he had stop in his sentence when he noticed Canary standing in front of them.

"Leave"

"who are you?"

"There is no need for me to answer that question. You are trespassing on private property. I cannot allow you to pass without permission"

"Can you stop us? It's obvious that you stand no chance. Well, if you don't resist, we'll spare your life" said the leader with an arrogant tone.

"If you take one step past this line, I shall use force to remove you" said Canary he eyes never leaving the bunch of invaders.

"What was that? You can stand back and watch, boss... We'll take care of this. Let's go!"

"Don't mock us!" and as soon as the foot had stepped past the line, the front of a cane had been jabbed to a face. Two more direct hits to the pressure points. (I am not too sure about that one though)

"Get her!" and the rest of the members rushed in to fight her. But they have all met the same fate. While that was happening, young Killua was behind a tree, watching the scene unfold. As the followers fall beneath her, Canary turned to face the final opponent.

"Do you wish to continue?"

"Are you a member of the Zoldyck family?"

"Hardly. I am but an apprentice butler. with your abilities, your not even a match for the butlers, let alone the Zoldyck family" as if he were offended by her words, the leader pulled out twin blades and rushed towards the awaiting apprentice. But he too met the same fate as his followers.

"Zebro-san"

"You noticed my presence?"

"Could you clean this up?"

"Sure, that's my job. Plus, Mike is starving" and as if the beast itself was summoned, the giant hound appeared above the last surviving member of the invaders. With that, Canary left the scene. As the female apprentice walked down the trail, Killua appeared beside her.

"You already knew the Rhythm Echo"

"Yes, forgive me"

"You think you're stronger than I am" eyed young Killua towards Canary.

"Absolutely not"

"Really? So, I don't have anyone to play with. Will you be my friend, Canary?" asked young Killua with hope. Canary was a bit taken back from the question, but before she could answer, she sensed the presence of someone dangerous watching them. In a near by tree, a young looking adult female was hidden, was watching them, daring Canary to answer the question.

"I apologize, Killua-sama"

"Tsk. Lame..." and with that, Killua had ran ahead, making Canary stop in her tracks.

"Let's be friends" the appearance of Gon with his smile is what's keeping warm now. That's the end of the flowing memories.

Hanging from the chains, Killua lifted his head a bit, his eyes were blank, he held no emotion, except for that small piece of hope that was mumbled from his lips. Gon...

_Hunter Vocabulary: Canary_

Night was creeping in fast as the trio gave the unconscious body looks of concern. Gon switched his gaze to Leorio who assured the younger green headed teen that the apprentice butler would be alright. With a sigh of relief, Gon then gazed his wandering eyes towards Saiki, who was leaning on a tree for support. By his guess, the older teen might have used too mush energy, which he would talk about that later with Saiki. With a huff of his own, Gon stood up and faced the woman and the unknown child next to her.

Meanwhile, with the situation of Killua, his other brother, Milluki glared at his form and shouted for him to wake up. Well, the way he woke the silver headed young teen was with a whip slap to his face, making the chains that bound him rattle. Seeming though as if nothing happened, Killua blinked once before looking at the figure in front of him.

"Oh. Morning, Bro. White time is it?" without responding to his question, Milluki whipped him again.

"Don't be too arrogant, Kil!"

"What? I feel really bad about stabbing you, Bro. Sorry. It was the wrong thing to do, Bro"

"You're lying!" and after a few more whipping, Killua spat out a small amount of blood before smirking with glee.

"You can tell?" before the other figure could do anything else, a small ring tone stopped him. And with a clicked of his tongue, Milluki turned around to answer.

"Hello? Oh, Mama? Uh-huh. Yep, I understand. Kil, your friends are near the butler's office. How about it, Kil? If I ask Mama, those four can become... " but before the other brother could finish his sentence, a chain that had bound up one of Killua's arm was forcefully pulled, making the said young teen sway a little.

"Milluki. If you so much as touch them, I'll kill you" threatened Killua towards the said stiff figure.

_Back with Gon and the others_

"Forgive me for not introducing myself. I am Killua's mother. This is Kalluto"

"Why can't Killua come see us?"

"Because he's in solitary confinement"

"Solitary confinement?"

"Kil stabbed me and his brother before he ran away from home"

"That is the story he told us"

"Kil returned because he regretted his actions. And he voluntarily entered solitary confinement. So we do not know when he will leave..." however, before the mother of Killua could finish her sentence, the machine like device on her face did a soft beeping sound, making the lady gasp.

"What? Father! What are you doing?! Don't do anything hasty! He finally returned!" with questioning look, Gon turned to ask Saiki, but the pink headed teen was no where to be seen.

Meanwhile, back with Killua in the confinement, a knock was heard from the door. In confusion, Milluki glanced at it.

"I'm coming in. That's enough, Mil"

"But, Grandpa Zeno... He isn't sorry at all"

"I know that. Kil, you can go" Said Zeno as he walked towards the said silver headed teen.

"Okay" and with his strength. Killua broke the other chain that had bounded him, as well as the cuffs that held his feet.

"Man, that hurt. Bro, I'm not sorry. But I do feel sorry. So I let you slap me around"

"what..."

"Kil, Silva wants to see you" informed Zeno towards Killua.

"Dad? Okay, come on Saiki-san, we have to go now" in cue, Saiki walked to the a waiting teen, looking at the other two figures who were surprised at his sudden appearance. And with that, the two left the room, making the Zeno curious of the pink headed teen while Milluki just stayed confused.

"Damn it! You spoil Kill too much grandpa! That's why he's so up...."

"He's special. Him and the pink boy"

_Gon and the other's_

"Oh, why must Father be this way?" cried the lady before she let out a loud exhale.

"Something has come up. So I bid you farewell" said the mother of Killua before she speed walked away from the scene, however, Gon stopped her for a bit.

"We'll be staying in town for a while. Please let Killua know"

"Very well. I shall tell him. Goodbye"

"Who are you?" asked Kalluto towards Gon and his friends.

"Killua's friends" answered Gon for them all.

"Friends..." mumbled Kalluto, but then the shout of his(her?) mother called out, making them leave as well.

" I probably shouldn't say it, but these people creep me out... And I bet they were lying about Killua's saying that he can't see us. Gon, we can't go back yet. How about we tail them?"

"Sure, but if we do that, she'll take the blame"

"Oh, right..."

"I will take you to the butler's office" came the sudden voice of Canary.

"There is a phone that connects to the mansion. If Zeno-sama is the one who answers..." said Canary as she sat up, holding her head in the process.

"Zeno-sama?"

"Killua-sama's grandfather"

_With Killua and Saiki_

"Kil. I heard that you've made some friends? And I believe that he is one of them, correct?" asked Silva, the father of Killua, locking eyes with Saiki who held no reaction at all, considering the atmosphere in the room.

'Why is there a dim light? What's with the shady atmosphere too?'

"Yeah"

"What sort of people are they?"

"What sort of...? They're people I enjoy being with" answered Killua, gaining a small smile from Saiki, but once again, it went unnoticed.

"I see"

"How was the Exam?"

"It was easy"

"Kil, come over here. I want to tell me more" wide eyes, unbelief.

"What did you do during the Exam? Who did you meet? How did you feel? You can tell me anything"

"Okay"

'Do you want me to leave you two alone?' came the sudden questioning voice of Saiki through both of their heads.

"A telepathic?"

"No, stay here Saiki-san. And Saiki-san is a psychic, not just a telepathic" answered Killua to both questions.

_Few minutes later_

"And guess what Gon said next... He didn't want his legs cut off, but he didn't want to surrender, either! He's so self-centered" chuckled Killua and his father.

"Sounds like an interesting boy"

"and then his opponent pointed a blade at Gon's forehead, but Gon still..."

"Kil"

"Do you want to see your friends?" a sad look. I still need to heal those bruises.

"You don't need to hold back. Tell me the truth. Thinking back, we've never had a father-son chat before. I was raised by my parents to be an assassin. And I raised you the same way. you and I are different. I didn't realize that until you left home" a soft pat to the head, a shock of unbelief.

"You are my son. But you are your own person. Live as you please"

'Why am I here again?'

"If you get tired, you can come home. I'll ask you one more time. Do you want to see your friends?"

"Uh-huh"

"I understand. you're free now...But" a bite to the thumb.

"Promise me one thing. Never betray your friends. Understand?" an agreement, a promise made.

'Why am I witnessing this?'

"I promise. I'll never betray them. Never" after that, Killua and Saiki were both free to leave, well, not before Silva made Saiki promise something as well. As they walk down the corridor, Saiki flicked patted the boy's head. Killua of course had widen his eyes, but he felt a tingling sensation go around his body. Still walking, Killua raised a hand to his face, and felt no throbbing pain anymore.

"Kil" a stop in their steps.

"It's too late. Those three left. Return to you cell"

'She's lying, don't worry about it' said Saiki to Killua, luckily, he was the only one to hear that.

"No way. We're leaving" as if his words were poison, the woman launched herself to Killua, but paused. Killua had a menacing look at the woman. Just in case she crack however, Saiki went protective mode.

"Out of my way" and with that, both Saiki and Killua left, never once looking back.

"Oh, Kil. Your eyes are so cold now..." Who is that boy?

Back with Gon and the other's, Canary was leading them towards their destination, the butler's office. Kurapika had questioned Gon about Saiki's whereabouts but all the spikey young teen said was that he was doing something important. Sensing that the young one won't answer any further, Kurapika stopped his thoughts from running all over the place.

"What were you thinking?" asked Killua's mother to Silva.

"Kil was finally home!"

"For now, we'll let him do what he wants"

"No! What are you saying? this is a critical juncture in the process of determining if he's qualified to lead the family!"

"So you understand what's at stake. Then stop griping, and keep your mouth shut! He'll come home one day. Be cause he is my son"

'Did you get all of that, Killua?'

'Of course'

Killua has been set free. But Silva declares that Killua will return as an assassin. Meanwhile, Gon and his friends head to the butler's office. Will they be able to see Killua as well as Saiki?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.2K 121 50
Kekoa Makani is a third-year at Night Raven College. His cousin Allison was supposed to go to Drissarths Academy for Witches, but things took an unex...
9.5K 769 14
Male Reader x Lookism M/n is a crackwhore - Gun
40K 978 19
JS Yamato Aegis is suddenly transported into the world of Azur Lane in a crazy storm.
400K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...