You Want My W-What? |3rd seri...

kaykay_mindless tarafından

The First Chapter Is The Intro/ Description!! Daha Fazla

You Want My W-What? |3rd series to My friends BF is my F*ck Buddy|
(Chuckle) Hold up. You want my What?
A sleep over? (smirk)
We Ditching, but Don't Worry
You're Fucked Little Sister! Fucked!
I Got This!
He Hurt My Fucking Neck!
ANGEL! This is serious...
Sleep Over ;) pt.1
Sleep Over ;) pt.3
They're Growing Up On Us : /
As a Father, Im Just Worried
You're dead? NO Im DEAD!
I Need to Talk to You
You always gotta fuck shit up for me!
I Just Wanna Keep it Between Us
The Massage
But What If ?
I Really Love You <3
RAPEEEE!
Dad...You're Embarrassing
Thats...My Brother o_o
Im Scared
Not By Me You're Not
AM I CHEATING ON YOU? wtf!
Good News..and Bad News
Make Up Treat ;)
I Should've Left You Sleep -_-
In Trouble...Again
You're Annoying
That's My Other Half
Open your mouth and say something!
Just Laying There?
Lets See How she Like That Shit
First Game!
Everything was good Until
He Never Will...
Not Love , but SWEET Love
You Came Here For More Than That ;)
Apologize!
Ima Find Them
I Just Wanna Talk
Stay faithful Jake!
Its What You Asked For
I Want Some One Who Loves ME!
Since We Have A Lil Thing Going On.........
Im Not Happy
You Were My First What!?
I Just Want You To Be There
You Make Me Feel Loved <3
Abusive?
Your Choice
Fuck What I Said!
Homecoming pt.1
I Told Him It Wasnt Over/ HC pt.2
Where's Shanelle?
He Doesn't Care. </3
I Do Care ♥
It'll Show : /
Just Curious
Yall Some Freaky Ass Girls!
Im Trying To Help Youuuuu!
It's Party Time!
♥S+A=BNC♥
Let's Keep Our Promise
Fuck and Wash :o
Lesson Learned
Full Of Lust
So Much For Keeping It
Did You Delete Them?
Sicker Than Usual
What Did You Hear?
She Said She Loved You?
Jaden?
Can't Tell Them
I Want Her To Myself
Not Up For Lying
MUST Get It Straightened
Once Rings Are Removed,Promises Are Broken..Maybe.
Cheating On Each Other....
Fighting For Love.
The Name I Never Wanted For Myself
I Need Time To Think
The Time Is Soon To Come
Friday Night
The Choice :/
Drama Over The Pictures
A Little S*xing, A Little Arguing
Why Do I Get The Hate?
Nope, Im Not Mad
Meeting Janee
Taking Rachel To Meet My Mom
PULL OVER!
I Have A Daughter....
Let The Summer Begin!
'This Is It' ~Last Chap~

Why Corahn?? -_-

14K 154 48
kaykay_mindless tarafından

Alana,

I went home, a hickey on my neck, one on my chest.. And we all know my dad will pop if he ever sees them! He'd cut a fool! it was also kinda late, well not really but later than my parents would recommend me to be. I went upstairs and peeked in there room. My dad was awake but he was cuddling my mom tight as she slept. 

"im home" i whispered and smiled

"good, go to bed"

"goodnight"

"night"

I closed there door back and went to my room. He's pretty calm now but in the morning I MUST keep this one on my neck covered! i dont have make up to put on it, im sure my mom does but theres no way i could go in there without her knowing and if I till her about DeShawn she wont be happy. I gotta do it the hard way by covering it up. I  dont even wanna go to school tomorrow, i hate school. The only good thing is that i get to spend days and days with my friends and DeShawn, other than that i hate it, everything about it!

(Ethan and Jacobs POV's are kinda happening at the same time)

Ethan,

"run nigga's!" I threw Shanelle the key and took of running with the others running with me. 

After we got a good distance we stopped and made sure no one was after us. By the way, i live around the corner from here and had no idea Shanelle lived there. Now I can mess with her alot more. I know your wondering how just so happen we ended up at her drive way, well one of my friends live down there so we're just walking and I spotted her. I had to speak, be polite! i really did wanna hug her, not cause i like her or anything like that, I wanna feel her body shape! Boys stay talking about her and all her sexy friends bodies all the time! I wanna hug them all so Ima be lame as hell and wear a free hugs shirt to school tomorrow and hug as many girls as I can. Im not a desperate guy, girls throw there bodies my way sometimes so I touch squeeze do all they want and on to the next i go! I can easily have a girl and be loyal but I rather stay single and get more. 

Jacob,

"DADDDD!!!!!!!!!!" I heard a familiar voice yell. OH WAIT! Thats Shanelle! 

I was half sleep though but I shook outta hit and got up running down the stairs. I opened the door and saw Shanelle standing there and a group of boys running down the street.

"whats wrong, what did they do?"

"Well your kinda late! Thanks alot!" 

"what happen?"

"They were telling me to come here and one of them even took the house key, but he threw it back once i called you" 

"who were they, and come in the house why you standing out there?" I pulled her in and locked the door.

"I've seen 2 of those boys in the neighborhood before, they might live around here but Ethan.. I go to school with him"

"so you know them"

"only one, but the one that told me to come here, no" 

"Ima have to give you a certain time to be home now"

"No! Please"

"Your to beautiful to be outside at night by your self"

"Thank you but still,."

"Yea be home by 6"

"Thats to early!"

"Well stay out side and get raped" he started back up the stairs. 

"Ok I will"

"When they rape, some kill"

"Ethan wont kill me"

"What about is little friends. Im just trying to help you be safe. But goodnight" he got to the top of the stairs

"Gooodnight" 

I sighed and headed up there too.. I should tell Brandon about this.. 😏. 

~~Monday~~

Alicia,

I got to school not really dressed 'sexy' today first Jaden isnt here, second, Shanelle might try some slick shit! I will admit that It crazy to tell someone to apologize but still! I think she should. 

1. For not being a good friend!

2. For allowing it to happen

3. For waiting days later to tell me!

4. For probably enjoying it v_v

5. JUST NOT STOPPING HIM!

Im not going after her. Everything will be great as long as she doesnt swing at me first! 

I walked to my locker and got my stuff for first period. Oh how much i hate school! Everyone is probably already in class... i dont wanna go to class. i dont like being at school with out Jaden. Knowing him hes sleep, its only 7:59. Im gonna take my time though cause i could really care less about being on time right now. 

I walked in at 8:04 and didnt look at anyone, but just for a empty seat. I found on kinda toward the back in the middle and sat down putting my head down.

"your late and wanna go to sleep? I dont think so. Sit up" said the bitch grading papers at her desk. 

"im tired, we havent even started anything"

"i dont care about none of the stuff your saying, just sit up!"

"you better care" i mumbled and barley sat up. 

"Ok class open your books turn to page 203" she stood up passing out papers

Im not about to do anything today. 

Shanelle,

I paid no attention to Alicia but i noticed she seemed down. But I was texting Brandon so im happy.. kinda. Aaliyah and Sky came telling me about this sexy guy they saw in the mall. When you see a sexy guy your suppose to slick take a picture of him for your friends! me and Angel did that in Wal Mart. She acted like she was scratching her head with her phone in her hand but pushed the camera button snapping the picture, but her volume was up all the way! So he looked at us like we were crazy, we laughed and ran away. ANYWAY back to school, Well be good unless Alicia tries to hit me first!

Aaliyah,

"Im bored, lets do something"

"Like what? I dont even no my way around for real"

"Do you have any friends here?"

"Maybe"

"Well call em up and tell them your here"

"You probably dont want me to"

"Yes I do, i wanna meet them"

"No you dont"

"Call them!"

"Ok.."

I smiled as he pulled his phone out, what could possibly go wrong with me meeting his friends? Im not embarrassing or nothing. 

De'Andre,

"scroll scroll scroll .. Dont wanna call Diamond!!" i thought in my head scrolling threw my phone. I deleted Caseys number a while ago... Never got anyone else..

"Hurry up" Aaliyah said

"ok, hold on"

I stared at my phone looking at Diamonds number and the big dial button.

"Is that the person?" She took my phone and pushed dial sticking it up to her ear.

I didnt say anything, i didnt wanna call anyway. 

"Hello"

"This is Andres girlfirend. Who are you?"

"Oh.. Hes in town"

"He wants to see you"

I heard her say that and gave her a face like wtf. I took the phone and put it to my ear.

"I dont wanna see you" i said

"I dont wanna see you either than"

"Wait thats not what I ment. I do wanna see you but you know.."

"No what?? Whats your girls name?"

"Aaliyah"

"So whats this all about?"

"She asked if I had any friends here to hang with, her parents live here so I came down with her"

"Ohh.. Why did she call me?"

"I had your number up and she pushed dial"

"Umhmm.. Whatcha doing now?"

"Chilling with Aaliyah, and you?"

"Nothing Corahn left me"

"Left you???!"

"We're still married I meant he went out"

"Oh Im happy to hear that"

"Ask her if we can come over" why does she wanna meet her anyway?

"Aaliyah wants to meet you"

"For what"

"I dont know"

"Do you remember how to get here?"

"Kinda, I'll call if I get lost"

"ok, see ya in a few"

 i hung up and sighed. 

"Whats wrong?"

"We're going to Diamonds house"

"So?"

"Nothing. Lets go"

I was thinking as we got in the car. I dont mind them meeting its just the fact that something always goes wrong when your girl meets your ex. Aaliyah doesnt even no Diamonds my ex. 

We drove a good distance until I got completely lost..

"I have no idea where I am" I stopped at a stop sign. 

"Well call"

No one was behind me so i sat in that spot and called Diamond.

"IM LOSTT!" 

She laughed "Where are you?"

"Good question"

"Describe what it looks like"

"Im at a stop sign.. Theres some trees"

"your still stupid! Thats not good describing"

I laughed "ok ok.. To my right theres a  CVS. My left theres a Mac Donalds.. And (gco)"

"Turn left"

"ok"

I turned left "Now where"

"Keep straight til you see rose bridge (community)"

"Ob yea you do live up in there somewhere"

"Yea, turn right in there"

"Wait im not there yet"

"You must be driving slow"

I stepped on the gas harder. Flying. "Now im not" 

"Your gonna wreck the car" Aaliyah yelled

"Baby I know how to drive" i looked and saw Rose Bridge and blinked to turn..

"Come on stupid car..." i watched this little car slowly come down the other side of the rode. As soon as they went by i turned in. 

"Now, which house"

"Keep straight" she started smacking in my ear

"Whatcha eating"

"chocolate"

"You sharing?"

"No"

"I see how it is, but its good cause Aaliyah will buy me chocolate"

"Who told you that lie?" she asked, she was pretty serious

"maybe not😂" Diamond laughed

"Im lost again"

"You were suppose to turn right and the 3rd stop sign"

"Oh" i turned "Ok I know where I am now"

"Good. Bye" she hung up

"Rude ass" i sat my phone down.

"You and this girl seem pretty friendly" Aaliyah looked at me

"We grew up together, thats all"

"But you dont live here"

"She left and moved here" I pulled in her drive way.. Its been ages since I've been here!

"Nice ass house" Aaliyah stepped out"

"Yea.."

We walked to the door.

Diamond,

I feel so fat, Im already eating alot and You cant tell that Im pregnant yet. I grabbed another piece of chocolate and headed to the door cause Andre and whats her face is here.

"Hey!!!!!!!!!" i yelled

"Someones Happy. Wassup, long time no see!" He hugged me tight

"I know! Hi" i smiled at his girl

"Hey" she smiled back "Im Aaliyah"

"Im Diamond"

"Nice to meet you"

"You too"

They both walked in.. 

"What cha been up to?" Andre asked

"Nothing much, taken care of my son.."

"oh hes at school right?"

"Nah, he got suspended"

"aha why?"

"Fighting over a girl"

"Wow" I laughed "I wanna see him"

"Why"

"Cause we grew up together and I wanna see what your child looks like"

"Hes in his room"

"It'll be kinda weird if a random guy pops up in his room"

"JADENNNNN"

"WHATTT"

"Dang how old is he? His voice is kinda deep"

"Hes only 15"

"Oh"

He ran down the stairs "Yes?"

"One of my old friends wanna meet you"

"oh wassup"

"Wassup. Can I go now? I was talking to someone"

"Who?"

"Alicia. Whos see?" he pointed to Aaliyah

"This is my girlfriend"

"your lucky" he said to Andre

"So your saying im pretty?" Aaliyah smiled

"Yea, anyway im going back up stairs" he went back up

"He flirts with every one!"

"Wheres the bathroom?" Aaliyah asked

"Down that hall to your right"

"ok thank you"

"mhm"

"Is it good?" De'Andre watched me eat the rest of my chocolate

"Yea, im pregnant so"

"Again?"

"Yep!"

"Aw dam, alot has happened since the last time  I saw you"

"Yea, you still should have a baby with her.. Shes pretty"

"I know, Im working on it"

"Hows Corahn?"

"Hes iight"

"What about the rest of your friends i met before?"

"They're good, most of us have kids"

"Oh"

"Yea.."

"I missed you"

"You didn't say that while she was in here"

"She doesnt no your my ex"

"So"

"So Im not gonna be like I missed you cause she might take it the wrong way and i dont need any problems"

"You didnt tell me you were here. When did you get here?"

"A day or 2 ago"

Corahn walked in a froze.. 

"Hey baby" I got up and hugged him

"Why is he here?" he whispered in my ear

"He just came to visit"

"Why? Dont nobody wanna see him"

"Just chill out" i let him go

Aaliyah walked back in the room and looked at Corahn then sat back down next to Andre. 

Come one Corahn dont do nothing stupid. 

"This is my husband, Corahn"

"Wassup" he smiled

Do guys ever just say hey anymore?

"Hey" she smiled

"I was talking to you to De'Andre"

"wassup.."

I looked at Corahn -_- He's being a ass! 

"Do thats your girlfriend?"

"Yea"

"aha ohh"

"Why you laugh?"

"You finally found one"

"Corahn go away please" I told him

"This is my house" he sat down "So how long yall been together"

"Some years" Andre kelp his cool

"That long? I was expecting you to say some months"

"Nope" he sighed

Aaliyah sat there quiet. 

"Me and Diamond been together half our lives" 

"Im aware.."

"I love her, shes my everything"

"Aaliyahs my everything"

"This sounds like a argument and obviously I've messed something!" Aaliyah broke her silence.

"Nothing baby. Hes just being a ass"

"How am I being a ass? Are you mad about something?" he threw his arm around me. 

"Naw, Im cool. Your just a ass"

"Why you say that?" He pulled me closer

"Ate you trying to make me jealous? Cause its not working!"

O_o "Why would he be making you jealous?" Poor Aaliyah 😔

"He knows why" Corahn kissed my cheek

Andre just sighed "You can stop cause Im happy with Aaliyah"

"I cant kiss MY wife?"

"Im so lost!" Aaliyah stood up "Whats going on?"

"Nothing baby"

"Yes there is!!"

De'Andre chuckled "I love you baby"

I pushed him back. "Why must you always start something!"

this is what i ment i few chaps back when i said dramaaaa! but anyway i had to finish this before the Ustream! >,< sorry no pic, i still have couples to post.  hope you enjoyed! 10+comments as always. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

5.9K 178 15
SKZ x Male Reader OC Just an imagination running wild. Fit yourself in as Kim AiXun / AiXun Hatake, the heir to the infamous yakuza.
1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.1M 111K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
28.2K 1.9K 54
Sequel to one chance ❤️