Meeting Janee

Shanelle 

Ok maybe I am a lil mad, and I cant sleep right now! Then Brandon didnt reply to me. I know hes awake. I laid there looking up with nothing to do... Wait YES I DO HAVE SOMETHING TO DO! Grabbing my phone again, I unlock it and quickly tap Imessage. 

"-___-" I texted Angel

"Hi 😊"

"WHY?"

"Why what?"

"Stop acting stupid Angel"

"You texted me outta no where asking me random 💩And Im acting stupid?"

"I didnt mean i like that!"

"I ASKED YOU WHY WHAT😒EXPLAIN!! 😒😒😒"

"THE FUCK YOU SCREAMING FOR?"

"Bye"

"Ugh! Wait please! I was talking about Janee..."

"My cousin? What about her?"

"Andrew.."

"Could you be a little detailed please?"

"The picture you posted!"

"Oh. Ha"

"When did that happen?"

"Well you picked Brandon for a reason. I got tired of seeing Andrew alone and sad looking so I helped him out"

"Oh"

"You arent mad are you? Andrew is a good guy and he deserves love. He just moved on like you did"

"Im not mad"

"So why'd you text me?"

"I just wanted to no when it happened. Thats all"

"Mhm"

"I gotta go"

She read but didnt reply. -.- great now it seems that Angel is upset with me too! 

I guess she helped me some. If Andrew goes with her cousin then I dont have to worry about liking him anymore! All the feelings will go away! I hope! Yep. She helped me. 😌

🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚🍚

Diamond,

"Ok do we have everything?" i asked checking, making sure I have all my hair products out the bathroom  (they're going to take Rachel to see her mom, for those who dont remember)

"Yep. Is everything packed for Rachel?"

"Yea"

"Sounds like we're ready"

"Did you leave our son any money?"

"You said YOU were leaving him money"

"Be a dad.."

"How much should I leave him? We're gonna be gone 3 days"

"The refrigerator is full. He shouldn't need much. Im thinking only $75"

"What is he gonna do with $75?"

"I dont know. Just tell him to keep the receipts" 

"iight"

He went to give Jaden money so I went and grabbed Rachel along with her favorite blanket. She was still sleeping. 

I wrap her in the blank so shes nice and warm the  walk in Jadens room.