You Came Here For More Than That ;)

Theres pic of Andre over there if you for got what he looks like!

~~Freaky-ness is showing a little in the chapter on and off~~

Angel,

Of course everyone got yelled at or questioned about the hole sex thing at school, but my screaming from my parents was worst than any other. Why? cause they know im not a virgin. My dad came in to talk to me, i rather talk to my mom though.

"So is this why your not a virgin anymore?" he asked

"no, not at all. me and Tyrone decided thats what we wanted to do even though it was wrong, its kinda like it all just happened"

"I didnt like that when i heard it, I was just like man what happen to my little angel" 

"Im not little anymore"

"i know, and i also know your gonna wanna try some stuff out but I just fear of  you getting into some worst stuff"

"dad im not gonna get pregnant ok"

"no, thats not what i was gonna say. being intimate with some of the boys arent good because you dont no what disease they might have, if there players"

"i know"

"NOW dont do it again"

I just looked at him. "why not?"

"ok ima tell you a story"

I sighed "ok"

"Well its not a story but its a lesson. So if you keep having sex with Tyrone he might just wanna use for that.. you didnt let him get it that easy did you?"

I just looked at him..

"This is a serious talk"

"i know, but its weird"

"i just asked you a simple question"

"no, he had to fight for this"

"how long was he fighting?"

"about a year, and he finally got it"

"at the sleep over..."

"Yea"

"well since its done, and everything.. the past is the past but i just dont want you thinking what me and your mom did is the right thing"

"what did you to do?"

"the same thing your doing"

"wait, so was i born early"

"i think i got her pregnant when she was 18? 19? and i almost died when they told me twins"

"double trouble"

"hell yea, but i love you both"

"I love you to"

He stood up "think before you do thinks ok, oh and stop fighting people"

"naw, you dont talk about my parents! i had to do something!" 

"I would high five you and tell you good job, but im trying to be a serious dad right now" 

i laughed "i never take you seriously"

"but im serious right now, i dont want you to catch anything form any boy out there"

"Im not a hoe, i only slept with that one boy"