Just Laying There?

Angel,

I felt much after eating something and surprisingly it stayed down. I couldnt sleep so I stayed up til about 2:30 am talking to Tyrone on the phone.

"Baby im sleepy" Tyrone yawned

"Your yawn is so sexy" i smiled to my self

"thank you?" he chuckled.

Tyrone acts high when he's sleepy, he thinks everything is funny. I think he's funny all the time though.

"Dont go to sleep on me!"

"but so tired!" his sleepy voice was even sexier!

"Tyroneeeeee"

"yes baby"

"go splash water on your face"

"heck no!"

I laughed "but I want you to stay awake. sit up"

"I dont want to. Im only doing this because I really love you"

"i love you to"

"If i sing to you will you go to sleep"

"i dont know"

"alright, Ima try"

"ok"

He cleared his throat "go to sleeeeep go to fucking sleeeeep"

I laughed "Your so funny"

"im not done.. go to sleeeep little Angelllll go to sleeeeep go to fuckingggg sleeeeeeep!"

"ok thats enough baby" he can sing but he sounded dead cause he was sleepy!

"good now go to sleep"

"im not sleepy yet"

"If I was there I'd put you to sleep in a heart beat, not in a freaky way but I have my romantic moments"

"I know, i love them"

"Thats what I'd use to make you sleep"

"you should show me one night"

"I will, our first game is Monday"

"I know, its not a home game though"

"right, so you know what that means right?"

"what?"

"all the cheerleaders and basketball players get to ride on the bus to the other school... at night"

"so?"

"We can make out on the way there. It might give me good luck"

"ok"

"me and you get the hole back of the bus to our selves, you'll have on a mini skirt to"

"but you'll have on the schools sweat pants and hoodie, and I'll be cold"

"It'll be my job to keep you warm"

"but how"

"my hands, my body heat, you can have my hoodie"

"then you'll be cold"

"i dont care, as long as your warm"

"your not half sleep are you? I dont want to get to the bus and be like baby im cold and you be like well you should've brought a jacket"

"Im awake, I wont do that.. love you way to much. Thats why i got scared when you didnt answer me for about 40 minutes today"

"I was knocked out"