Let's Keep Our Promise

Im skipping to the exciting stuff! The party wasnt exciting -.- BUT I WISH I COULD MAKE THIS BOOK A MOVIE, FROM THE FIRST BOOK TO THIS ONE! THAT WOULD BE ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES EVER! but MB would be like  (._. ) and maybe have some thoughts about me lol.

Andrew,

"Wait before you go" i grabbed Shanelles arm. "Lets not do this hole sleep over thing. I dont wanna fuck up anything"

"anything like what?"

"you and Brandons relationship"

"its already fucked up"

"If they lock me in a room with you it would be more fucked up"

"why?" she looked confused but kind of a smile at the same time

"temptation" i looked at her thighs

"what happen to just friends?"

"We'll be just friends... that got tempted. But im not gonna do anything to you sexually"

"If we go to the sleep over would you?"

"I dont know to be honest. like i said, if she locks us in a room you can kiss Brandon bye cause i'd have you hooked"

"well then, um" she flipped her hair over her shoulder 

"are you a goody goody?"

"at times"

"Have you ever cheated on him?"

"just a kiss"

"oh. So no sleep over?"

"I think it would be fun, but according to what you just said.." he smiled

"your not worried are you?"

"I mean no, but i dont wanna just go giving you permission to do what ever"

"ok ok... friend zone only"

"nope! you've already convinced me your gonna do something to me" 

"I can take it back" i laughed

"im afraid not, but i gotta go. I'll talk to you later about this hole sleep over thing"

I chuckled "iight see you at school"

"Will do.. Thanks for coming"

"no problem. I had fun"

"wait lemme ask you something" she pulled me by my tie to her "your not trying to slick break me and Brandon up are you?"

i laughed pulling my tie out her hand  "naw"

"ok, bye"

"bye"

I got in the car with a friend thats taking me home. Yep I wanna stay friends with her. That was our Promise and im keeping it PLUS how tf do you hook up with someone you met not even a week ago? Wait i can answer that... By locking us in a room.

Brandon, 

After the party everyone was tired.. Including me but im going to Shanelles to holla at her about this news i have for her. Shes settled down so it could be easier but i hope she understands. 

we stayed quite the hole way to her house, i dont want her parents to find out, her mom actually liked me.😔. Fuck. 

But we got there and instead of going to her room we went down stairs where no one could here ours conversation.