I Need to Talk to You

Jacob,

im beyond tired of Shanelle and all this stuff she's doing. First it was ditching school, coming home with hickeys? and now she just left, with MY car and she doesnt even have a license. She wont answer her phone, Matter of fact she turned her phone off! I dont no if shes ok, i dont know where she went i dont no anything. 

i understand that I can go to far sometimes and I need to control that but it was Jake that upset her this time.. But I hope shes ok. 

"Jake" 

"yes?"

"Where do you think she went?"

"I dont know, I dont care right now"

"You know she cant even drive for real.. Thats my biggest fear!" 

"She'll be ok"

"This is bothering me! I need to find Shanelle"

"Well call her"

"She turned her phone off"

"oh"

"Casey" I walked out Jakes room

"yes?" 

"What should we do?"

"See if Jake can contact Brandon, That might be where she is"

I walked back to Jakes room "do you have Brandon's number?" 

"i think so"

"text him and ask him if Shanelle is there"

"ok"

I stood there waiting for a reply... 

.....

.....

.....

.....

"he said no"

"where the hell did she go?" I was really getting worried!  "baby Brandon said no.. where could she be!

Shanelle,

i swear I just almost died! Im not driving back home by my self!

I sighed and got out the car.. Then I thought.. outta all people why did i come here? the fuck? Anyway i walked to the door and just as I raised my hand to ring the door bell Jaden opened the door holding some chicks hand. 

"um.. Hi?" I just looked at him

"wassup, why are you here?"

"non of your business"

"wait! you can drive?"

"kinda, i almost died.. whos she?"

"My girl friend, but I gotta go. Im kinda in BIG trouble right now and I need to get her home"

"Why you in trouble?"

He sighed "you dont wanna no"

"GET TO THE CAR!" I heard Diamond yell. I looked in the door and saw her grab her purse.. she looked really angry.

"Hey Shanelle" She smiled

"Hi are you leaving?"

"For a little bit, I have to take her home and speak with her parents"

"Oh, Well i wanted to talk"

"about what?"

"It's a long story.. if my mom hasnt told you yet"