♥S+A=BNC♥

YOU'LL UNDERSTAND THE TITLE LATER ON IN THE STORY! ITS IN BOLD!

Shanelle,

"So this is Andrew, my new friend" I grabbed his hands pulling him up off the couch "say hi" 

His arm went around my shoulder

"Hey!!!!!!" everyone yelled acting crazy and laughing

"wassup"

"he cute.." Lauren TRIED to slick say.

Chres looked at her "Just so you know we all heard you" 

"no you didnt.. lets go people!" 

I looked up seeing Brandon just standing there... He had no emotions on his face at all. I couldnt tell what he was thinking. Right now I didnt really care. 

We all headed to the door, my mom and dad are gonna be going in a all black SUV with bright lights, tinted windows. (like some celebrities be in) Its shiny af. Dont ask how they paying for all this! I dont care.. as long as i get what i want! But im not always spoiled :( better get a car. 

We got in the limo all hype and stuff, I sat between Brandon and Andrew but once we get close to the party im sitting on top of the limo.. threw the sunroof. HONESTLY I wanted some sexy shirtless boys to carry me in ^.^ that would've been nice.. nice bodies and all! That would've been sexy!

Brandon reached and held my hand, i let him hold it.. we're still together so why not. Im gonna act like nothing is bothering me.

"I hope all you got me a gift" 

"I gave you a hug. Thats the nicest gift your gonna get from anyone today" Chres smiled

I giggled "oh wow! Thank you."

"Im just playing.. I got cha"

"aha I know.."

"I've never seen that necklace before" Angel stared at it

"I just got it"

"From who?"

"a friend"

"which one"

"the one beside me"

"awwwwww Brandonnnn"

"the other side"

:x "oh. oops. Its pretty though"

"thank you"

"I thought you were gonna wear the burgundy heart one?" JaLynn says.

"i changed my mind"

I knew Brandon was gonna say something, here he goes.. "Why'd you do that?" 

"because I like this one"

"the burgundy would've looked better with the dress"

I let his hand go "this one matches just fine"

"but your wearing burgundy, so why not the burgundy necklace!"

"Does it fucking matter?"

"OKKKK! Dont fight pleasee!!!!!!!!!" Cameryen yelled.

"Im gonna go ahead to the top of the limo" I got up and Chres grabbed my waist helping me to the top. I got my self together and tried not to think about him.

Andrew,

"that shit was uncalled for" I said.