Apologize!

Ray,

"baby, do you wanna be a grandparent?" i asked

"not right now, why"

"Cause i think Alana and DeShawn are a cute couple"

"What that gotta do with me being a grandparent?"

"DeShawn is our son"

"so?"

"SO what if I told you Alana was pregnant"

"she better not be!"

"She's not, Im just asking"

"Leave the kids alone"

"im not trying to do anything.."

"i know you to well. You always wanna start something"

"why you lying on me" 

"Im not lying, are you still trying to get back at Prod and them?"

"naw"

"your lying"

"Why would I have to get him back? I already stole his girl from yearssss ago and have a son with her OH YEA! I heard you thought DeShawn was his.."

"Well you know i kinda did cheat on him with you, but obviously you didnt want him to be yours"

"Not then, but Im happy he is now"

"Dont start nothing stupid, I dont want you back in jail"

"shitt I aint going to jail, but I want DeShawn to get Alana pregnant"

"what the fuck! Why?"

"because I think the baby would be cute"

"thats the most lamest excuse! DeShawn knows better than that anyway! But please dont try to get him to do that. Prod has every right to be upset with you"

"You dont tell me what to do" i got under the cover

"your so fucking childish" she laid down turning away from me.

"baby" i turned around

"what!"

"can we have sex"

"No"

;( "fuck youuuuuuu"

"I just said no"

"i hate you.. im just kidding i love you with all my heart and i never wanna loose you <3" i said really fast. I swear i act like a child sometimes.. 

"what ever go to sleep"

I turned to face her back and propped my right leg up gently pulling her back on my dick. She didnt say anything but i know she was probably smiling,

"like that?" i asked

She turned around to face me "no" 

I kissed her lips softly (gif) and she smiled so I got up, grabbed her waist and flipped her on her stomach. I lowered my self down on top of her positioning my dick directly to her ass. I grabbed her arms pinning her to the bed and slowly dry humping her.. kinda. She gets turned on easy, i learned that the night I got her pregnant with DeShawn ahaha. Matter of fact thats how i got a chance to get with her. 

DeShawn,

I got home and heard my parents over talking. I hate my dad -_-. Im not gonna get her pregnant for one i dont want a baby, 2 I dont wanna be killed by her dad, 3 i dont want my dad to be happy. Im not gonna let him no I heard the conversation though. Im not gonna tell Alana either cause I dont want her to think Im weird or some shit. i shook my head at his stupid plan and went to my room. i spend most of my time in my room, I have everything in here except Alana. I have so much stuff in here to keep me entertained that when i get grounded my parents recommend that i sleep in one of the guess room cause theres to much stuff to take away. Im talking about video games, alot of different technology. Anyway Im not getting her pregnant unless when we get older and I want a baby and i fuck her good and she just so happens gets pregnant cause i purposely dont use protection.. Then there we go. But other than that, naw i love being free. BUTTT i wanna fuck her though, Im gonna get her in a room by our selves do things to her that'll make her weak as hell then wait til she gives in. Next thing you know is BANG BANG!