Lets See How she Like That Shit

~~That Afternoon~~

Jaden, 

I headed home feeling a little guilty but I'll be ok. As long as I act like my self and talk to Alicia like I always have.  

I got out the car and grabbed my stuff walking in the door. 

"Hey" my mom smiled 

"Hi" I started off to my room 

"So did you have fun?" she stopped me 

"uh..yea. Did you?" 

"Yes" she smiled 

"Your pregnant? Right?" 

"Yes" 

"I pray its a boy!" i headed up the stairs. 

Shit, I feel guilty i never feel guilty! My mom usually can tell when I've done something wrong so Im gonna stay away from her and dont make eye contact. NEVER look your mom dead in the eyes when you know you did something wrong!  

i looked at the clock and noticed it was already 5:00pm, considering I woke up around 11am, time flew by. I still have my phone but not Alicia to talk to. DAMMIT! i cant look her in the eyes either! She often can tell when Im not ok, but no matter what im not saying shit!  

I grabbed my basketball and laid down throwing it in the air multiple times just thinking. We better win this game! We always win our first game! ALWAYS!  

Alicia.., dammit! I gotta keep my cool. i cant wait to see how tomorrow goes with all me 'acting' of being innocent.

Brandon, 

I called Shanelle twice and was just like fuck it! If she wont answer im not gonna blow up her phone, i hate when she does that shit! Ok but I still wanna talk to her. I grabbed my phone and texted Jake. 

"PLEASE tell Shanelle to text or call me?" 

"she isnt answering you?" 

"no, where is she" 

"in her room" 

"what is she doing, tell her to fucking text me. Im mad now" 

"iight" 

I waited for maybe 10 minutes and got more upset and just called Jake. 

"BRUH WHY ISNT SHE CALLING ME?" 

"Chill out, i dont no" 

"can I come over there?" 

"no" 

"WHY" 

"obviously if shes not answering she doesnt wanna see you either" 

"man, fuck thisss" I hung up the phone and threw it on my bed.  

what the fuck! iight, I know what I'll do! Tomorrow at school i aint gon say shit to her lets see how she likes that shit!  

After I calmed down, listened to Drake and ate some chips, and thought, I finally got in the shower, got out, and just wanted to talk to my mom.. since shes a women. I never really talk to her like this but its worth it if you really love a girl and need advice.  

"mom" I poked my bottom lip out 

"yes?" she was just climbing in bed 

"wait wheres dad?" 

"at work" 

"oh" i walked over and sat down "i need to ask you something" 

"about what?"