Its What You Asked For

That couple pic was a last minute thing so its not the best match :3 sorry 

Jake,

This isnt good! I woke up from a dream with me,Bri and Mariah! i turned over and looked at the clock, i have to get up for school in about 15 minutes. Anyway while im up I'll tell you what the dream was about.

me and Briana were right here in my bed making out having a good time. just doing things couples do when Mariah came in and pulled me away from her. Of course that wouldnt happen fore real cause im to strong to let a girl pull me like that. She pushed me on the wall and kissed me.. I was kissing her back, really hard. Which will never happen. Briana got up and her strength turned stronger than ever. She swung Mariah by her hair and through the wall? She grabbed my face and kissed me like we were before Mariah came in. I held her waist kissing her back. But why did I kiss both of them?? The last thing I remember is them fighting over me and them both kissing me once the other was on the floor.

I stared at the ceiling, I feel a tad bit guilty, I didnt do anything for real. She basically kissed me. Oh never mind, I made her grind on me didnt I?  Thats not nothing, Briana has done that to me when shes only in under clothes and me in boxers so she's gotten it better. Yea.. No guilt here!

I couldnt go back to sleep so i just went a head and got ready to get in the shower. I pushed my boxers down  and looked in the mirror.

"i see why girls want me everyday" i chuckled to my self. "would you guys like a picture? No? ok its good" 

i stepped in the shower. Any one wanna join? Oh wait.. Briana. Never mind, But I just wanna let yall no Im not studding Mariah like that and if she tries to kiss me agian all i can say is.. I'd hate to break her heart, but you gotta do what you gotta do. 

Mariah,

Im not sure if you know or not, but i got Jake's number. Im not gonna throw my self at him anymore, literally. I fell on him but both ways im not gonna do it. I'll text him, maybe call him but i wanna meet this 'girlfriend' of his. 

I was still laying in my bed, its 6:03am but I usually get up at 6:15am. I dont feel like getting up right now so i just laid on my side with the pillow over my head. 

Moments later. "MARIAH!!!" screamed the man i call dad.

I pulled the pillow down over my head tighter to drown out his screaming. Either way ima have to get up cause hes gonna come here.. 

"Mariah, I no you hear me" he opened the door

"no i dont" i whimpered 

"get up!"

"ugh, can i skip today im so tired"

"you didnt do anything"

"I had homework"

"You have homework mostly every night, get up"

"ok, a couple more seconds!"

"Ok.. just no at 7:00 no matter what you look like, half of your hair done the other half not.. your going to school just like that" he walked out

Welp I have no choice but to get up now. I never leave the house like that! 

~~30 minutes later~~

Shanelle.

I sighed while putting on my combat boots. My dad got these customized some how, I love them. Another day with out Brandon, Tyrone.. my new friend wont be there. Now I have to sit there while everyone gets all lovely dovely. I'll go talk to Ethan and see what was up with him and his little gang last weekend. He hasnt looked me in the eyes since then. I would like to know what he was talking about doing to me.