Not Love , but SWEET Love

Aaliyah,

"come on baby" I grabbed his hand

"what about our stuff"

"we can get it later, besides we're getting a hotel"

"Oh yea"

I took him to the front door and rung the door bell. He hugged my waist waiting for either my mom or dad to come to the door. My mom came to the door all happy and smilely. 

"hey!!!!" she reached out her arms for a hug. I hugged her tightly while De'Andre just smiled. 

"how are you?" i asked

"Im iight, and you?" 

"im good, this is my boyfriend. De'Andre" I pulled him in the door.

"Hello" she smiled at him

"Hey" 

"Well hes handsome, thats good" she said closing the door

"thank you" he replied

"wheres dad?"

"hes not here"

"Oh, ok."

"Hows life been for you to?"

"Its been great, especially since Im with Aaliyah. I love her with all my heart but shes a pretty interesting girl"

"I love you to, and im just different"

"very different.." he mumbled  

"in a good way? right?" my mom asked him

"Yea, I love girls who are different"

"how long have yall been together now?"

"about 2 years"

"why are you just now bringing him to meet me?" 

"im sorry, we just never got down here"

"oh, well nice meeting you. You seem pretty nice" 

"Same here, and you to"

"I told you she was nice" I grabbed his hand going up the stairs to my old bed room which is just a guest room now. 

I closed the door behind us. "Im sleepy"

"why? i drove the hole time"

"Im just tired" I climbed on the bed, and he got beside me.

"we can rest some before we leave"

"ok" i got closer to him leaving no space between us. 

He pulled me, cuddling me in his arms. He drifted off to sleep first. I smiled, he looks so sexy when hes sleep! 

Angel,

I laughed sitting on my bed, I got suspended! for 2 hole days! YES! VACATIONNNNN! I got my phone and called Shanelle.

"SHANELLE!"

"yes?" she was breathing heavy

"wait, why are you breathing so heavy? is Brandon there"

"yea, it was a kiss but what?"

"I got sent home"

"ahaha why what happen?"

"Well Vonte and JaLynn got caught fucking in the bathroom so the principle called a meeting for all the students in the gym and he was talking about how everyone seems to be having sex.. you know the trend? So he said he might have to separate the boys and girls. This girl yelled no i dont like these bitches so i jumped up and was like hoe who the fuck you calling a bitch and she said yo moma... bitch what? You dont talk about my mom! so i got up and swung a bitch by her shinny weave down the bleachers and pounded her in the face with my fist til it was broken up"