Sleep Over ;) pt.1

The Next Day, 1 Hour Before Sleep Over

(every couple gets their own pov..)

Isaiah, 

I looked around making sure everything was just right, I didnt actually do anything but take all my moms glass vases out the room and other things that could be easily broken. Its gonna get a little crazy, especially with all the beer, and vodka games I have planned. How'd I get this stuff? Don't worry about it, just hope we dont get caught..Where are my parents? Dont worry about that either.. There fine though, just couldnt have them here right? I sat snacks out for my greedy nigga's, along with soda and stuff..  Anyway i told Alissa to come early so we could be alone together for a little bit, even though we get to be alone tonight too ;) . She should be here in (door bell rings) NVM. 

I walked to the door, shirtless... gotta show these abs off. I opened the door biting my lip.

"hey" she smiled and looked at my abs

"my face is up here" I tillted her head up so our eyes were meeting

"shut up, i have to tell you that all the time"

"no you dont, you look sexy though"

"I am sexy.." she walked on in

"yea" i looked her up and down "wheres my kiss?"

"right here" she gently touched her lips "come get it"

"ok" I grabbed her waist about to pull her to me, but she stopped me

"I said COME get it"

"dam i cant pull you to me?"

"nope" she smiled

I took that small step forward so i was infront of her now. I once again grabbed her waist and went in for my kiss. My lips touching her soft lips as we kissed and then less than a second she opened her mouth so i could get in there.. 

We were really getting it, it kinda got rough... I was slowly pushing her backwards to the wall when we were interpreted by the door bell. We continued the kiss, but she jumped up into my arms as I carried her to the door with me. I gently placed her back against the wall beside the door then unlocking and opening it.

"Well dam, yall already getting it in!" Vonte walked in hold JaLynn's hand

"hell ya" I pulled away letting Alissa's feet hit the ground.

"JALYNNNN!" She ran and hugged her

"Why are you so excited?" she laughed

"I feel like i havent seen you in for ever!"

"yesterday?"

"shut up, we're friends so :D"

"Aye JaLynn" Vonte called her

"what"

"you gon twerk for me?"

"We gon make all them twerk, so wait til the rest get here" I smiled at Alissa

"and what if we dont wanna twerk?" she asked

"See those stairs?" 

"yea..."

"and this belt?"

"yea.."

"ima beat yo ass"

She laughed "your funny"