A sleep over? (smirk)

I should've really thought about this before I started typing this book -_- I said Angel was 15 which would make Chres 15 to, But that would make Jake like 12 and Shanelle 11. And poor little Alanna would be like 8 or 9 and Jahmiyas child even younger PLUS Diamond yes she was suppose to have a child but it was just gonna pop outta no where like Shanelle did. and HELL no they cant be that young so fuck what i said about them being that far apart cause this story would be fucked up if they were that young... just go along with the story. Really theres to many people... Olivia  and Jason might come along at some point but its harder to write when you have all these different POVs to write! ohhh fuck i just realized theres a boy nd a girl named Cameron in the story but there spelt different >:( ugh fuck this story..anyway..

CAST: 

Shanelle15 and Jake16: Casey and Jacobs son and daughter

Angel16 and Chres16 (twins) :Roc and Essence son and daughter

Alana15: Raven and Prods daughter

DeShawn17: Ray and Destiney's son

Jaden15: Diamond and Corahns son

Brandon,Carmon,&& Darris (all 16) are gonna be random guys after some of you and the others!

Ima put yall names over in the cast box in a min! 

'~~THAT NIGHT~~'

DeShawn,

I jumped on my bed thinking about this probably lame asś school I have to start going to. i already missed the first day, I hope its not lame.. Well who ever made school in the beginning is lame. I hope theres some sexy asś girls with bang-able bodies though!

Shanelle,

I laid in my room thinking about what happen today and how i have to make sure they dont see this hickey. I have ALOT of best friends whom i trust so Im gonna call Alissa. We're at the same school to.

"ALISSA!!!"

"SHANELLE!!!"

"guess what!"

"What?? How was your first day!"

"FREAKY! But i loved it"

"every girl loves freaky😏 but what happen?"

"First of all Brandon gave me a hickey!"

😱 "Shidd.. You had fun, where was I when this happened??"

"Lunch, we weren't in there"

"I didnt even realize. But thats it?"

"We made out like there was no tomorrow!"

"I want a boy friend, Im talking to Isaiah  for now"

"Hes freaky too"

"All these boys are freaky, but he'll be mine soon"

"SHANELLE!" my mom called 

"I have to go Alissa"

"Ok bye, keep that hickey covered!"

"I have to, bye" i hung up.

I pulled my hair back over my shoulder and stepped outta my room.

"YES?"

"COME EAT! GET YOUR BROTHER"

"K"

I walked in Jakes room "Jake mom said come eat"