Oh Hey Look, A Dekuverse

By StarGemZirconium

Aizawa walks inside to start the day off with Advisory Class as always, reading the schedule for the day, onl... More

Experimental Spell
Back on Earth
Oh Lords, Where's Izuku
The Villain I Appear To Be
Whoops, Wrong Spell
Crime Scene: Brooklyn 99
Monsters Within The Mind I
"Oh Gods, DAMNIT!!"
Monsters Within The Mind II
Best of the Heathers Universe
Monsters Within The Mind III
Gypsy Of Notre Dame
In The Hands Of An Author
Monsters Within The Mind IV
Some Random Shitposts
Identity V
Thomas Sanders
Hazbin Hotel 1
Hazbin Hotel 2
Helluva Boss
Character Radio
22 Jumpstreet
Wanna Hear Something Scary?
1-A Violin
The Promised Neverland
Jojo Intermission
Meeting My Alternates
Deku Being Annoyed
Deku As Wednesday Addams
Crazy Rich Asians (Part 1)
Crazy Rich Asians (FINALE)
Ouija Time
MORE VILLAINS?????
Shipping Vines
Hypnos, The Villain of Eternal Sleep
Back Home
Synesthesia
Pirates of the Carribean
Sadism
First To Go
5:35
The Masterpiece
Compensation Mimi
Vines Once Again
Witchy Vibes
Nichijou
GenderBend
DTFF Dare
A Month
Shama
Kilmaa
Split Up
Prince
Anemia
Speaking Animal
The Resident
Chord Shore
Give Him Back
With My Heart
Azrael
The Boy Who Talked To Shadows
Wields and Lycans
Memes, But Not Bnha
Deku Talking To--What?
Wonderland in a Wardrobe
Beautiful
Candy Store and--WAIT
Me, I am Damaged
Dear Bakugou, The Feelings Mutual
I Need A Break
Atropos Ropes
Boses
Here Comes A Thought
Entomologist
Oh Honey~
Hunter's Moon
Di-VINE
Star Is Born
The AssClass
QnA by Yours Truly
Did You Just Open The Umbrella Inside?!
Woes of a Writer
When I'm Silent, Call Red Flags
The Golden Boys
Uncle Midoriya Had Not Seen Such Bullshit
I'm not joking
10 Fears +2 Bonus!
In-Laws.....
Halloween Party~
WHO THE----
Murder Family: November Special
CHRISTMAS (Starring Witches and Filipinos)
Chaotic Little Twink
Lights! Camera! Action!
Do You Even Food Fight Bro?
IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!! Here's Something Unrelated
I Kinda Miss School
Getting High On The Weekends
Post Party
Izuku Midoriya; The Gran Prix Struggle
So We're Shitposting Now?
Random Stuff That Comes Up Mid-Class
51.34.42
Dread Lock Best Moments
ใ…ค
Phantomhive
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ
MHHHMMM YES BAKUDEKU
ะขะตะฟะตั€ัŒ ะฒัะต ะฒ ะฟะพั€ัะดะบะต
Last Man Standing
Roulette Kid
Let Me Cry, It's Valentine's Day
๐Ÿ‘
Bye Bye Fingers
Let The Living Beware!
Nom Nom, Fingers
Ugly Cry
"I HAVE NO SON!!"
Entrance Exam
Receptionist
Uhhh....
To The Sea We Go
I JUST WANT SOME BLACK COFFEE
In My Hands, The World Ends

F R E A K S

1.6K 37 1
By StarGemZirconium

"This takes place around the time Quirks were still developing and stuff. You know..." Joshi drifted as everyone else shook their heads. She sighed looking at Midnight, who raised her hands.

"What?"

"I can't even with you now. Did you discuss about it yet?" Yuki asked as Midnight hummed.

"We were still getting to that recap lesson."

"AIGHT YOUR OLD TEACHERS WHERE WHACK!!"

"Look, it's the new kid from the first class." Monoma chuckled as Izuku walks down to an empty seat in the cafeteria, setting down his lunch and pulling out a book.

"Already pulling the new kid card out?" Kendou asked before seeing Yuki drinking a bottle of wine away, Mimi checking some D&D character sheets, Alvarez laughing his ass off watching rant vids and Yukine drooling as he slept like a starfish on the floor.

"What'cha reading nerd." Kendou asks as he looks over the greenett's shoulder, munching on an apple.

"Golden Ratio." Izuku replied nonchalantly as he continues reading before Monoma grabs the book and opens the book.

"W H Y ???" 

"Believe me, I'm confused as well. If you were talking about Golden Ratio Identity V, I'm totally not making VALE fan-art of them." Deku sweats as Shinsou and Tokoyami look at him as he tried to hide his sketchbook.

"That was oddly specific."

"Tch! It's just some gibberish and numbers, some genius would only read this bullshit, don't you think?" Monoma teased as Izuku shrugged.

"I mean, I am genius." Deku replied before Monoma neared him threateningly.

"OOHHH!" Everyone screamed as the blond in question just blinked like the meme.

"You trying to get smart with me?"

"I'm already smart." Deku replied as everyone else in the room giggled or oohed.

"That's just sad..." Kendou pat Monoma on the back as everyone else was just laughing his ass off.

Monoma looked at Kendou and nodded, making her pin Deku down along with Tetsutetsu. 

"I'm gonna enjoy this." Monoma grinned before throwing an undelivered punch, seeing as his fist just held in place. As Monoma looked at Deku, his once emerald green eyes were blue. As Deku came loose from the grasps of Kendou and Tetsutetsu blue wisps pushed them back, making some of the chairs and tables move as well.

"QUIRK! NOW!" Bakugou yelled before he got yeeted up in the air with the same wisps before his chair was taken by that Deku.

"My 'quirk' is Telekinetic Telepathy." The boy said as he sat down, along with another version of Shinsou, Bakugou, Todoroki and Kirishima.

"Sup." Kirishima greeted his alternate as the redhead stared in awe, seeing the crystal piercings on his face, you know the whole 'witchy goth' get-up

"So manly...." Kirishima muttered as alternate Bakugou cocked his brow and grinned at the awestruck boy.

"The kid's freaked out by your whole get-up, babe." Bomba said as Crys (read as Cris, okay?) chuckled.

"NO! I'M JUST SO AMAZED. LIKE HOW ARE YOU SO MANLY?!?!" Kirishima and Tetsutetsu yelled as the couple just stared at them in confusion.

'Manly?????'

"I'm Port, Izuku's name is Tele, Bakugou, Bomba, Kirishima, Crys and Todoroki, Do."

"Why Do?" Todoroki asked as Deku was laughing his ass off.

"Because, Do...." Do said as everyone else chuckled.

'Guess he still hasn't though of his hero name....'

"YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE FREAKS!" Monoma yelled as Deku sighed, getting his books, wanting to get out and avoid a fight.

"To be honest, we're immune to that nickname. It's pretty old.." Tele said as Shinsou sighed.

"But it's even worse when your quirk's villainous.."

"Who said quirks could be villainous? Everyone's quirk has that potential, and everyone's quirk can be a hero's." Tele explained as Shinsou nodded.

"I get that, but it can't be helped." Shinsou groaned as Monoma sighed.

"Yeah? What about it?" Deku asked before Monoma throws a punch, only to be engulfed in ice, freezing him.

Izuku looked behind Monoma's ice figure to see an ice trail lead to one of the boys from the varsity team.

"OooOOo..Jock Todoroki. Haven't I seen this before?" Mina grinned as Todoroki looked at his alternate, who was just spinning an ice dagger in his fingertips.

"What the hell?!" The rest of the varsity team yelled as Shouto stood up, clicking his tongue.

"We're everywhere, Monoma. Don't get your dick in a twist." Shouto said as he breathed on the blond's face, the ice melting and the blond gasping for air.

"Come on." Todoroki said dragging the greenett to the locker hall while everyone else stared at them in fear or in shock, which is on the sorority's side as Momo gaped at her boyfriend.

"Sorority sister Momo is...predictable." Kendou said as Momo sighed.

"I hate sorority ladies, they can be total bitches sometimes." Momo sighed remembering a distant memory of an encounter with one.
__________________

(Dismissal)

"You got guts showing off like that." Todoroki said as Deku chuckled.

"I got kicked from a few schools for it, since I'm not very good with fists after I broke them during an accident." Deku said as Todoroki sighed as they entered the library.

"Well, at least you don't need fists." Todoroki chuckled before a whistle was heard.

"Wassup fellow freaks!" A spikey blond greeted as a he stretched his arms while a redhead and a purple-head followed beside him.

"Who's the new kid?" The redhead asked fiddling with his pendant as Deku sighed.

"Why does everyone refer to me as the 'new kid'? I've been here for like, 2 weeks already." Deku complained as the purple-head chuckled.

"Technically to be not a 'new kid' you should be there for like a whole year." Shinsou said as Tele sighed.

"I'm always called the 'new kid'. In EVERY school."

"Probably because you keep transferring schools." Crys grunted as Tele rolled his eyes.

"Well, you're not really someone to see everyday. Did you dye your hair?" Shinsou asked as Deku shook his head.

"No? You."

"Good riddance, someone who has non-dyed colored hair."

"Try someone who isn't a freak like us?" The redhead hissed as his pendant started to glow a light red.

"Point taken?" The purple-head said before holding his hand out for a shake.

"Shinsou Hitoshi. Back seat of your Chemistry class." Shinsou introduced as Deku shook his hand.

"Izuku Midoriya, but I suppose you've know me already." Deku joked as the purple-head chuckled.

"I like this freak already."

"Are we really gonna call ourselves freaks?" Deku asked as the redhead head shrugs.

"Uh...Yeah, it's what everyone calls us." The redhead said as he looked behind him to see some of the sisters from the sorority giggled at his glaze, making him roll his eyes.

"Ewwww....Bitches..." Crys crossed his arms as the 1-A girls growled at him.

"ARE YOU AN INCEL?!" Hagakure hissed as Crys just rolled his eyes.

"Does it matter?"

"Though, people really don't give a shit as long as you're a pretty little fucker." The blond laughed as he hangs his arm over the redhead's shoulders.

"Katsuki Bakugou, this is my best friend, Kirishima Eijirou." The blond introduced as Deku hears a background echo

"I believe the right term is boy friend." Deku joked as the two boys blush before the blond holds him on the shirt.

"This better not get in the campus or I'll fucking burn you in the pile of nuclear waste." Bakugou threatened before Deku raised his hands.

"How?" Todoroki asked as Bomba cleared his throat.

"I make bombs, simple. But I can also make nuclear bombs." Bomba informed as Denki and Sero gaped.

"Okay, no. That's too OP."

"I'm also immune to fire, nuclear radiation and explosions." Bomba added as Bakugou glared at him.

"HOW COME I DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF IMMUNITY?!?"

"Because....evolution~."

"It's not like anyone is gonna believe me anyway!" Deku raised his hand as Bakugou's eye twitched.

"They better not believe." Bakugou hissed as people stared at them, knowing there'd be a fight.

'Don't give them the satisfaction, Katsuki.' Izuku said in Katsuki's mind as the blond looks behind him hearing the quiet chants from the extras.

"Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!"

The blond clicked him tongue before pushing Deku aside, giving him a wink before walking off.

'6 P.M. Park.' Izuku heard from Bakugou's mind before walking back to his house.

__________________________

"You got into a fight again?! Izuku, you know how I am when you get into a fight!" Inko exclaimed as Izuku did his homework.

"He started it okay? I didn't want to fight, as much as possible. You know, people just--." Deku stressed as Inko sighed and sat beside him, patting his back.

"Why can't I just be normal?"

"What is normal, is the real question." Inko corrected as Izuku chuckle, looking at the time. 5:47.

"The sass of this woman. 10/10." Midnight chuckled as Inko giggled lightly.

"I should head out." Izuku said as Inko crossed her arms.

"Now when did I tell you you're free to go? You're still grounded young man!" Inko scolded as Izuku whined.

"Please? I just met someone who's like me, I don't wanna disappoint them." Izuku said as Inko cocks her brow.

"Someone like you?" Izuku flinched as he looks down at his stuff before shoving it inside his bag.

"That's a surprise. How many are you?" Inko asked as Izuku shrugged.

"Just a guy from the varsity team and--"

knock, knock, knock

"Are you expecting someone?" Izuku asked as Inko opened to the door to greet--

"Oh! Mitsuki it's so good to see you!" Inko greeted as the blonde hugged her back.

"Good to see you too. Say, how's your man?"

"Oh, you know. Out of town." Inko replied as Mistuki rolled her eyes.

"I'm taking you out."

"On a date?"

"I'm not lesbian......."

"Would it matter?" 

"No."

"Girl's night out? What else?" Mitsuki asked as Inko looks at Izuku who just waved at her before she sighs.

"Alright. I'll go." Izuku released a sigh of relief.

"But my son will join us." Izuku gaped as the blonde chuckled.

"That face, is just priceless." Uraraka laughed as Deku just pokerfaced in the background.

"I figured he's grounded?"

"The boy needs to know that you don't fight in a lunchroom." Inko scolded as Izuku groaned.

"He was gonna punch me!" 

"Take it like a man." Mitsuki says before a cough came from behind her. They turned to see Bakugou along with Kirishima, Shinsou and Todoroki waiting.

"We're here for the nerd." Bakugou blatantly said as Mistuki crossed her amrs.

"So you're the guy that he got in a fight with?"

"What are you woman, blind? It was fucking Monoma who beat the kid." Bakugou said walking inside the house and dragged Izuku out.

"I'm taking him out, don't bother stopping me." Bakugou yelled before getting slapped in the face.

"Ask." Katsuki groaned as he looked at Inko.

"I'll take your son. Bye." Bakugou carries Izuku over his shoulder, making him scream in surprise.

"So straight forward." Tokoyami said as Tsuyu croaks.

"Is this considered kidnapping?" 

"I don't know, is it?"

"BAKUGOU PUT ME DOWN! I'M GROUNDED!"

"NOT ANYMORE!" Bakugou said, ready to dash for it before he was held in place.

"Like mother, like son." Inko hissed as her eyes gleamed blue, only for the blond and the greenett to fall through a portal.

"Sorry miss! We have important business!" Shinsou yelled through the window before walking off.

"The bravery in this whole situation."
______________________

"My mom's gonna kill me." Deku cried as Kirishima summons a red crystal dagger and started sharpening a wood stick.

"She won't. It's just her kidding around to see how desperate we are to let us join our squad." Kirishima said as the wooden stick started to crystalize.

"SO MANLY!!"

"Shhhhhh!! I don't know what you mean by manly!"

"Woah..."

"Cool huh? Watch this." Kirishima pulled up his sleeve and pointed at his veins to see it glow lightly, before turning into ruby.

"You---"

"Crystallization. Change into any crystal I want, though I fancy red so ruby." Kirishima explained as Todoroki walked over to the two guys and tossed some stones at them.

"We're going stone skipping?"

"Seriously? We could do arson, you know?" Kirishima suggested as Izuku's eyes widened.

"ARSON?!" Everyone yelled as Bakugou smirked.

"Hehe.."

"How many times?" Aizawa stressed as Bomba counted his fingers.

"I think... 37 times."

"W H A T?!"

"Wait, you've commited arson?!"

"Several times, mostly by Bakugou's  suggestion. But it's my turn, so stone skipping."

"So boring..." Kirishima complained as he stood up and threw his stone, turning into a light blue crystal before sinking to the bottom.

"My turn." Bakugou grinned, his arms glowing lightly before throwing it, the stone glowing like a red comet before sinking.

"My turn?" Shinsou asked, tossing the  stone and summoning a portal, the stone landing on the other side of the lake.

"Well that's just unfair." Kirishima huffed as Deku looked down at his stone, making it float above his hand.

"Look what I can do?!" Tele immitated the meme as Todoroki couldn't help but choke on his laughter because of what Inasa did just to impress him.

The stone span faster than a fan before he tossed it on the lake, skipping across the lake and hitting a tree.

"Nice.." Bakugou said before the heard a load crack before seeing the tree fall. 

"O P..."

"We're all OP. Shut up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 919 21
Smexy One shots๐Ÿ˜˜ Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ
294K 8.2K 137
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
247K 12.5K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
178K 6.7K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"