Minimal Beat ( A Lindsey Stir...

By Victoria2214

Victoria's been waiting to see Lindsey Stirling for as long as she can remember, but her parents have inflic... More

The day it all began ( sorta ish)
Chapter 2- waiting in silence
Chapter 3- stars align
Chapter 4- Mistakes can happen
Chapter 5- Transcendence
Chapter 6- The unexpected visit
Chapter 7- Life on tour
Chapter 8- The day in the life
Chapter 9- Moon Trance
Chapter 10- Far from great
Chapter 11- So this is life
Chapter 12- The time of day
Chapter 13- Song of the Caged Bird
Chapter 14- One and only
Chapter 15- Fields of Gold
Chapter 16- Beyond the Veil
Authors note
Chapter 18- Senbonzakura
BIG NEWS!
Chapter 19- Take Flight
Chapter 20- Night Vision
Chapter 21- Mission Impossible
Chapter 22- Roundtable Rival
Chapter 23- Sun Skip
Chapter 24- Anti Gravity
Authors Note- PLEASE READ :)
Chapter 25- Firefly

Chapter 17- Mirror Haus

371 44 15
By Victoria2214

Phelba's POV

As I was stalking, I mean listening to Chandler and his friends talk, I heard something that made my heart skip a beat. The 3 amigos are going to steal Victoria's violin. I can't let that happen! Even though I'm a Stirlingite, I've grew fond of Victoria, after all she is the second generation of Lindsey Stirling. If Victoria's violin is getting taken away, she will be heart broken when she finds out. I cannot let Chandler do this.

Lindsey's POV

The night of the concert
1 week later

Tonight we have a sold out concert! This is great! This is going to be Victoria's second time performing with me, she is not nervous at all, I made sure of that. AJR will perform at the opening act, then it will be our turn. The concert starts in 3 hours, I have to get ready for the meet and greet and concert.

At the meet and greet
1 hour later

" Hi, what's your name," I asked every kid who came up to me.

Victoria was in the corner by the stage, she looked lonely, so I gestured for her to come stand next to me.

She shrugged, smiled, and came to talk with the kids with me.

Chandler's POV

" Okay, I'm backstage, I'm ready to get the violin and go, on your signal," I advised Brian and Michael through the walkie talkie.

This is hard, no one has seen me yet, and no one shall see me. I have to act like a secret agent spy.

" And go!," Both of them yelled

I swiped the violin as fast as I could and hid it in my jacket.

" Mission complete," I acknowledged them.

Phelba's POV
1 hour minutes till the concert

Oh no! Victoria's violin is gone! Stupid traffic! My phone died to! Ughh

I was to late

------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Check out Lindsey Stirling's new song! It came out today!
As you can see the picture attached to this chapter is Lindsey Stirling when she was 8 or 9 years old!
Comment
Vote
Listen to Senbonzakura by Lindsey Stirling ^ ^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 297 27
This is the story about Emily. Emily Rama is not like any other girls. Her style is unique, colorful and dazzling. Girls envy her and guys drop down...
12.3K 308 14
⚠️ IN THE MAKING OF RE-CREATING THIS STORY. A LOT OF ERRORS IN THIS BOOK BUT IT'S YOUR CHOICE ⚠️ Kylie Prescott is the schools emotional and physical...
709K 31.1K 37
Before Jules interrupted Callie's lunch hour with a (not so subtle) "Dibs!", Callie was a quiet girl whose only priorities are good grades and better...
74.6K 2.3K 23
•You're a violin prodigy• Welcome to Reverse Falls, [Name], our violin prodigy. Welcome to a place full of secrets and schemes. Moving to Reverse Fal...