Dominant【Gene X Reader】[ Comp...

By Mariko_Akiyama

CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTAB... More

[ Chapter 1 : Bounty Hunter ]
[ Chapter 2 : The Tournament ]
[ Chapter 3 : Blushing ]
[ Chapter 4 : Vector ]
[ Chapter 5 : Not My Friend ]
[ Chapter 6 : Avicii ]
[ Chapter 7 : Sick ]
[ Chapter 8 : Kitten ]
[ Chapter 9 : It's Been A While ]
[ Chapter 10 : Silverfox ]
[ Chapter 11 : Old Man ]
[ Chapter 12 : Initials ]
[ Chapter 13 : Drunk ]
[ Chapter 14 : Boyfriend?! ]
[ Chapter 15 : This Morning ]
[ Chapter 16 : Really, Really, Really ]
[ Chapter 17 : Something To Twist ]
[ Chapter 18 : Pocky Game ]
[ Chapter 20 : Poptarts & Pumpkin Soup ]
[ Chapter 21 : He's Still Alive ]
[ Chapter 22 : Bubblegum ]
[ Chapter 23 : Tipsy ]
[ Chapter 24 : Not This Again ]
[ Chapter 25 : Brings up to 32 ]
[ Chapter 26 : Cigarettes & Alcohols ]
[ Chapter 27 : Bluebell ]
[ Chapter 28 : AWM ]
[ Special 1/5 : Resumed ]
[ Special 2/5 : Pizza & Movies ]
[ Special 3/5 : The Date ]
[ Special 4/5 : I Am To Blame ]

[ Chapter 19 : 12 Years Ago ]

261 11 7
By Mariko_Akiyama

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

" Hey " I turn around as I have the brownies stuffed in my mouth.

I see Gene standing there.

" Yes? " I asked and I swallow the piece in my mouth.

" Your not going to leave some for Zane are you? " He asked.

" It's not my fault he hasn't come home " I said as I stuff another piece in my mouth.

He walks up to me and use his thumb to wipe some chocolate on the edge of my lip, he suck it off his thumb, my cheek flush red.

" First of all, that's hot, second of all. . . .I don't know what to say " I said.

" You don't date much do you? " He asked and sit down on the stool next to me.

" I have bad experience in the past " I pick up the fork and stab the brownie.

" Cassie is usually the one who's dating, that's how she has her nickname, little miss-nine-exes " I stuff the piece in my mouth.

" Nine?! " He asked, I nodded with a hum.

I stab another piece and before I could stuff it in mouth Gene grabs my hand and make me feed him instead, he tilt his head to the side in front of my face, I take the fork out of his mouth.

I notice some of the melted chocolate is on the edge of his mouth, I grab the tissue and wipe it off for him.

" Kitten needs more practice on how to flirt " he said, I slap the tissue at his face and he laughs as I turn away.

" I told you not to call me that " I feel my cheeks getting warmer than before.

I pick up another fork and continue to eat the brownies.

" Your going to get sick again if you eat too much " he said then take away my fork, I whine.

" Come on, it's brownies " I said with mouth full.

" You need water " he stands up from the stool then approach the fridge, taking out a jug of water.

" You really taking things out like it's your own house huh? " I asked.

" Your not really stopping me " he said and I see he turns away to grab the cup.

I pick up the other fork and stuff the whole brownie in my mouth, chewing it quickly and cleaning my lips, when he turns around I sit straight and he place the glass of water on the table, he sit down and I sit here trying to swallow the cake.

" Your getting diabetes " he slides the empty cake pan to the side.

I pick up the glass and drink it which helps me to swallow the brownie.

" It's good " I said.

" Doesn't matter and your a messy eater " he wipes some of the chocolate on my lips, I giggle and my mouth is now empty.

" I give myself a ten out of five " I said, he raises a brow.

" What?, At least I can cook " I said.

" I don't know how your brothers live with you " he said.

" I could say the same thing with you and your brother " I said.

" We have nothing in common to hang out together unlike you and your brothers, you guys get a long very well " he said.

" That is because you guys need some bonding time together " I said.

" No " he said, I snickers.

" Anyways, how are things with Sasha? " I asked.

" She got discharged last month, she's living at Zenix's place now and things are pretty good, she's recovering, her brain is rebooting and memories are coming back piece by piece " he said.

" It's good to hear that " I smile, he smiles back at me and our eyes couldn't get off each other.

" I should clean the dishes and clean the place before my parents come home " I said, he nodded and his eyes flicker down to my lips.

" Yeah, you should do that " he said.

I didn't even realize that my hand swings across and slap him on his cheek, he turns to me with wide eyes.

" That's for calling me kitten " I said.

I press my lips into a line and couldn't help it but peck him on his cheek where I slapped him.

" And that's for being an idiot "

~ Time Skip ~

Gene knock on the door twice as I stand behind him with my bag hanging on my shoulder, our hands intertwine while my other hand is holding an insulated soup container.

" It's been a while since I met Sasha, do you think she remembers me? " I asked.

" I think so, it depends, her memory has been improving " he said and the door opens to reveal Zenix.

" Gene, Y/n your finally here, come on in " he moves away from the door and we enter as he shut the door behind us.

I let go of Gene's hand then turn to Zenix.

" I brought this for Sasha " I pass him the container.

" This is a soup I made for Sasha, I have no other idea what to bring " I said.

" Aww, you didn't have to but thanks, I'll keep it for dinner " he smiles as he take it.

" She's in the living room " he said, I nodded.

I follow Gene into the living room, I see Sasha sitting down with a blanket over her legs and a mug of hot cocoa.

" You look better " Gene said.

" That is because I feel better " Sasha smiles.

" I'm not sure if you remember me " I said as I sit down next to her.

" I do remember you Y/n " she said, I smile.

" I'm glad, how's therapy? " I asked.

" Not so good " Zenix walk in.

" You weren't there " Sasha said and Zenix sit down next to Gene.

" Were you given any medications? " I asked.

" I already finish off my meds last week, I'm just going through therapy for my brain, something like that " she said.

" What happened? " I asked.

" Three years ago, a few of us were caught by him, I thought I was going to die, but I managed to escape but, I don't know about the others "

" A few as in how many? " I asked.

" I don't know, five to seven maybe " she said.

" Do you now remember anything that happened?, Maybe anything that gives us information about Ivy, Elise or Mark? " Gene asked.

" We're still working on that " Zenix said.

" Apparently I'm not able to remember a few things " Sasha said.

" It's still a blur " Zenix said.

" Last time, you mentioned about escaping someone? " I asked.

" Oh, our leader " she said.

" What's his name? " I asked.

" We don't know his real name " Gene said.

" Our group is only to call him by his fake name, Jared " he said.

" We were escaping from him because he's crazy " Sasha said.

" How long ago was this? " I asked.

" 12 years ago, we made a plan " she said.

" We had no choice but to do it " Zenix said, I swallow a lump in my throat.

" What was the plan? " I asked.

" He was driving all of us insane, so we set a trap " Gene said.

My fingers curl around the cushion.

" It was my idea to begin with, we trapped him under heavy metals then set the place on fire " Zenix said.

" And? " I asked.

" He survived " Sasha said.

" All of us got separated and for years we've been running our entire lives, since now some people are obligated to be armed it's more dangerous to be out there when he's roaming around " she said.

They tried to kill him.

" So your saying, you guys tried to kill him? " I asked feeling my blood boiling.

" Basically, it didn't work out " Gene said, I glare at him.

" What's wrong? " He looks at me in concern.

" I have to go " I grab my bag as I stand up then head to the door.

" Y/n?! " Zenix shouts.

I run up to the door then leave the house, speed walking off the porch and to my truck.

" Hey! " I hear Gene's footsteps behind me.

I take out my key and I was turned around by my arm.

" What happened back there? " I look up at Gene and slap him.

He takes a step back then look at me in shock, I feel a tear roll down my cheeks.

" Lose my number "

There goes that.

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 1.7K 60
CONTENT CONTAINS : SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE ATTEMPTS MENTAL ILLNESS EATING DISORDER SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ABUSE TORTURE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE...
26.1K 960 40
CONTENT CONTAINS : MENTAL ILLNESS DRUG USE & VIOLENCE IF YOU'RE EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " There's a new photographer comin...
173K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
504K 18K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...