Miss Me With That Gay Shit (C...

Por GayPanicIsMyShit

What happens when the CEO collaborated with the gayest CEO that ever existed? What kind of gay shit will happ... Más

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Slap
Chapter 2 - Cake and Coffee
Chapter 0.0 - High School
Chapter 3 - Picture
Chapter 4 - Her
Chapter 0.1 - Club Day
Chapter 5: Angry and Love
Chapter 6 - Meeting (1)
Chapter 0.2 - Jacket
Chapter 7 - Meeting (2)
Chapter 8 - Love at First Cup
8.5 - Bark and Quack
Chapter 0.3 - Main Character
Not an update: Recommend
Chapter 9 - Play Date
Special Chapter: Halloween Party!
Chapter 10: Uncalled Sleepover
Chapter 11: Goodmorning!
Chapter 0.4 - Bump! (part 2)
A.N. - Valentine's Special (Ideas)
Valentine's Special - Save Me Some (Author and Reader)
Chapter 12 - I'm Sorry, Not (Part 1)
Chapter 12 - I'm Sorry, Not (Part 2)
Chapter 13 - I'm a Fan
Chapter 0.5: Practice

Chapter 0.4 - Bump!

323 18 8
Por GayPanicIsMyShit

Kwon Eunbi's POV

I don't know what happened and how it happened, but it just did. I bumped into someone, and the stranger ran away as I was about to give the papers that they have dropped.

"Hey! You dropped this!" I waved the papers in my hand. Aish! Some douche.

I ran back home and did not bother to run after them. I am a busy girl! I have to review and pass my exams! Well, at least not fail my exams.

"Hey." I heard my twin say.

"Hey," I replied.

"Have you seen Eomma?" She asked as she was about to leave.

"Ani. Where are you going, though?"

"A date. Cover up for me. I will give you a sprite later." I heard her say.

"What amount?"

"The big one at the convenient store." She said and kissed my cheek.

"Consider it as a deal." And run upstairs.

I looked outside my window and saw her girlfriend, Seulgi. Aigoo, my Irene is lovey-dovey.

"I wish to get something like theirs, but I am nowhere near having a lover." I am quite a strong character, and no one can tame me. Well, some tried, but they were boring. I need someone who can make my face turn to a tomato, out of butterflies, not out of anger.

I was about to take a shower when my phone rang.

My Chaeyeon is calling.

"Is this a sign?" I answered the call immediately.

"Eonnie!" Chaeyeon screamed.

"Yes?"

"A girl bumped into me!" Weird? Is she the one I bumped into earlier? The person was wearing a hoodie, and I can't see their face.

"And?"

"She talked Japanese! She is so cute!" Nevermind, we got soulmates to find.

"Would you find me cute if I talked Japanese?" I said with an aegyo.

"I already find you cute, so you don't have to." She replied. If only she knows how smooth she is, and the world would crumble on her hands.

"Stop flirting with me. I might fall, you know?"

"Then stop asking me questions if you would fall for my answers," Chaeyeon said with a smirk. I know it's a call, but you know? Gut instinct.

"Why are you a chick magnet? And here I am, trying so hard to know if I am bound to get lonely."

"Aigoo, is my Eonnie grumpy for being lonely?" She teased me.

"Shut up, and I have to go." And I ended the call. SMH.

My Chaeyeon

Ouch! You hang up on me!

seen

Bleh

sent

/////

I ended up taking more time than I intended. I took an hour for my solo concert and the shower part.

"Eunbi?" I heard my mom call out for me.

"Ne?"

"Can I enter?" She asked.

"Of course, mom. It's weird for you to ask like that." I answered and continued drying my hair.

"Have you seen your sister?" She said while brushing my hair.

"I did, but it was short. Eonnie was heading outside."

"And? Did she told you anything about where she will be heading?" Aigoo, Eomma is making an investigation. Asian parents are scary. I tell you that.

"I think she will be heading to the park." Eonnie is the type of person who would enjoy peace, and our family knows that. But this time, it was a lie.

"Oh? Just message her if she wants to eat again. Okay?" After she said that, she left my room.

"Did she just-" Yep, my Eonnie will be dead.

Seulrene (Bottom)

Yah! I think Eomma saw you? You better come home late with some take-outs. RIP.

sent

What?? Sheet, okay fine. Try diverting her attention.

seen

Make it two bottles of a sprite.

sent

Just do it!

seen

Yes or no? :)

sent

Yes! Fine, deal!

seen

Thanks

sent

I grabbed the papers that the stranger dropped and went downstairs.

"Eomma?"

"Ne?" I saw her on the sofa. Eonnie is so dead meat.

"Something weird happened earlier," I said and sat next to her.

"What?" Aigoo, I knew my mom would love to hear stories from me.

"I bumped into a stranger, and then they dropped these papers. Want to read it with me?"

"What papers? It might be something important. So we should not." But then she grabbed the papers and started reading.

"Are you sure this is from a stranger?" She asked.

"Why?" I raised my eyebrow from confusion.

"It is a confession letter." She replied and pushed the paper towards me. "And it is for you."

"What?"

To Kwon Eunbi,

So, hi. You might not know me, but I am one of the hundred that likes you. I did this so that I won't have regretted not confessing to you in the future. I know you might be wondering who I am, but I am someone who is not good with words, and I do not know how to show my emotions. You are a girl with so much passion and energy, and I am the opposite.

So how can I tell you this? I started liking you the moment you scolded your members. I know, it is kind of weird. But when I saw your determination to perfected the steps, I knew you were someone who will bring me out of my shell. And I did. I entered a club not knowing anything but being scared.

I sent out flowers, gifts, and even chocolates, but it did not get your attention. Well, until I put a little note on your locker. "Don't forget to smile." Did you remember that? You even made that your quote on your locker, and you once said it back to me. But the day after that, you scolded me for being greedy and not sharing my food.

I am-

Nevermind, she won't read this. You are a hopeless case.

That was it. She even erased the last part. Who are you?

/////

Author's Note:

I am sorry for being inactive, I had the biggest mental block ever. 

This is a small chapter for our leader, hope you liked it!

See you in the next chapter. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

47.8K 1.1K 25
[completed] these stories are pure fiction, please don't take it seriously ; i am warning you that there will be times where i will write bad words a...
30.6K 1.3K 35
This is the story of how Hyewon and Minju ended up together after the failures of Hyewon's past relationships and how after the first two she found h...
63.9K 1.7K 34
When you are a transfer and being greeted by the Student Council President, Kwon Eunbi. What you didn't know that by meeting her, your one year of hi...
16.7K 815 30
Many cupid know their ULTIMATE RULE and that is.. NEVER EVER FALL INLOVE WITH A NORMAL PERSON. That's why any cupids can't even say the word "I LOVE...