Dominant【Gene X Reader】[ Comp...

De Mariko_Akiyama

CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTAB... Mai multe

[ Chapter 1 : Bounty Hunter ]
[ Chapter 2 : The Tournament ]
[ Chapter 3 : Blushing ]
[ Chapter 4 : Vector ]
[ Chapter 5 : Not My Friend ]
[ Chapter 6 : Avicii ]
[ Chapter 7 : Sick ]
[ Chapter 8 : Kitten ]
[ Chapter 9 : It's Been A While ]
[ Chapter 10 : Silverfox ]
[ Chapter 11 : Old Man ]
[ Chapter 12 : Initials ]
[ Chapter 13 : Drunk ]
[ Chapter 14 : Boyfriend?! ]
[ Chapter 15 : This Morning ]
[ Chapter 16 : Really, Really, Really ]
[ Chapter 17 : Something To Twist ]
[ Chapter 19 : 12 Years Ago ]
[ Chapter 20 : Poptarts & Pumpkin Soup ]
[ Chapter 21 : He's Still Alive ]
[ Chapter 22 : Bubblegum ]
[ Chapter 23 : Tipsy ]
[ Chapter 24 : Not This Again ]
[ Chapter 25 : Brings up to 32 ]
[ Chapter 26 : Cigarettes & Alcohols ]
[ Chapter 27 : Bluebell ]
[ Chapter 28 : AWM ]
[ Special 1/5 : Resumed ]
[ Special 2/5 : Pizza & Movies ]
[ Special 3/5 : The Date ]
[ Special 4/5 : I Am To Blame ]

[ Chapter 18 : Pocky Game ]

286 11 2
De Mariko_Akiyama

*play song*

Y/n's pov.   

" They're mine! " I leap to Gene and snatch the pop tart from his hand.

" Hey!, You already had five pieces! " He said and the pop tart fall off his hand, I caught it with my mouth before it lands on the ground.

I sit up then turn to him, he looks at me with a stern face as I take a bite out of it, I then wink.

" You didn't exactly let me have a bite " he said.

" That's for calling me babe yesterday " I said with my mouth full.

" Will you let me have the pocky? " He asked.

" No " I turn around and grab the packet.

After I finish the pop tart, I open the packet then take out on stick that is coated with chocolate.

" Come on, it was just that one time " he said.

I stand up from the floor.

" If you want me to forgive you, you have to do something better than that " I sit down on my bed then grab my phone, setting the packet on the bedside table.

" Fine " he stands up and I averted my eyes up to him.

" Why don't we play the pocky game " he said.

" Pocky game? " I chuckle.

" How is that funny? " He asked.

" I'm pretty sure you just made that game up 20 seconds ago " I said the stick the pocky in my mouth.

He crawls on the bed then lean his face near mine, I raise a brow at him in confusion, when he takes a bite at the end of the stick, I immediately break it and look away.

" What are you doing?! " I asked.

" I told you, we're playing the pocky game " he turns my head to him.

" And you lost " he said.

" Lost?, I don't know how to play this " I said.

" You broke the stick, the rule is both of us eat the stick until there is no more, and if you break it, you lose, so if I win you have to forgive me " he said, I finish the pocky in my mouth.

" No way! "

" Agree? " he slide his hand up my thigh.

" Okay!, Okay! " I sit up properly and grab another stick form the packet.

I put the stick in between my lips then set my phone aside, he bites the other end, I did again as this keep going, the stick is short, the distance gap in between us is close, I bite again, when he was about to take his last bite the door swings open.

I break the stick turning to the door.

" Oh! " 

" Mom! " She turns away.

" Sorry dear!, Gene I didn't know you were here! " she said.

" Don't worry Mrs. Ro'Meave we were just playing a game " Gene smirks.

I grab my pillow then hit Gene.

" Agh! " He falls to the side on my bed and shove the pillow at his face.

" What game? " I see mother turns back around.

" We are not playing any game!, Anyways, why did you come here mom? " I turn to her with a smile.

" I was going to say that your father and I are going out for another meeting that will probably will take until tomorrow, could you take care of the house and the boys for us while we're gone? " She asked.

" Sure " I said.

" When we get back home we're expecting for this house to be clean and no parties are thrown " she glares, I nodded.

" My life depends on it, I know " I said, she then pops up a smile.

" You two have fun " the door slam shut and I turn to Gene who lies there with his hand behind his head.

" You heard that? " I asked.

" Loud and clear, we two have fun " he said.

" Your a pain in the ass sometimes you know that? "

" I'm kidding, don't worry I'm not going to throw parties, I'm a clubbing type of guy " he said.

" Thank you "

" But there's a catch " he said, I groan.

" We finish this pocky game first, I got two points out of three " he said.

I didn't bother to retort and just grab a stick from the packet, I stick it in his mouth and I was about to pull him up when he pulls me up to his lap, I feel my cheeks flush red and I look down at him.

I scream internally then lean down taking the other end, he takes a bite pulling me down a little so he doesn't have to lift his head. Taking more bites down, I see the stick is now short and my heart is beating really fast from the tension in between us, I'm waiting for his last bite but instead, he breaks it then push me to the side.

He got on top of me then lean down, placing his lips against mine, my eyes widened and I push him as he hover over me, swallowing the bits in my mouth and he did so with the bits in his mouth.

I look up at him as he then lean down slowly then gently place his lips against mine, I have the urge to push him off but instead, I melted into the kiss and we kiss passionately, feeling his hand intertwine with my left hand and he push it above my head.

I place my right hand on his cheek while his other hand travel down to my leg, wrapping it around his waist, grabbing my hand, he moves it up to my other hand and he holds it with one hand, he pulls apart and we breath heavily but slowly to catch our breath.

" Are you okay with this? " He asked.

" I can do that " I said.

" You sure? " He asked, I nodded.

" Yeah, I can play that game "

~ Time Skip ~

" Why did you bring me again? " Vylad asked.

" Mom and dad are out, Zane's is still sleeping at his girlfriend's house, Garroth and his wife does not live with us anymore and you are not to be trusted when left alone while I grocery shop " I grab the jar on the isle, reading the label.

" Then why is he here? " He asked.

I turn around to Gene who is pushing the shopping cart for me.

" He's just here cause he has nowhere else to go, practically studying about me " I said then put the jar in the cart.

" Stalker much? " Vylad asked.

" Shut up kid " Gene throws a box of pocky in the cart.

" We already have these " I pick up the box then turn to him.

" Well, it's just extras " he said.

" Your wasting money " I said.

" I'm not, we're going to play more pocky games tonight " he smiles as my cheeks flush red.

" What's a pocky game? " Vylad asked, I turn away and just push the wheelchair forward.

" Its a stupid game he made up " I said.

" Why would you call it stupid when you liked it? " Gene smirks.

" Ew, is it a sex game? " Vylad asked.

" No!, No it's not a sex game " I glare at Gene and we enter a new isle.

" That's what she said " Gene smirks.

" Ignore him " I said.

" It's what I've been doing for the past weeks he's been with you " Vylad said.

I see a packet box of pop tarts.

" I thought we had more at home, you bought some last week " Gene said.

" You don't underestimate her and her pop tarts " Vylad said.

" What's on the list again? " Gene asked.

I take out the paper from the pocket of my jacket then pass it to him.

" What is this?, Are you trying to bake a cake or something? " Gene asked.

" I'm making brownies, anyways anything you buy you pay it yourself " 

My sis when she brings me to buy stuff at the shop.

Bye!

ฅ 'ω' ฅ

~ Mariko

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

61.7K 2.3K 28
*WARNING* -This story includes heavy themes such as mature language; sexual reference; kidnapping; murder; suicide reference; etc. ~~~ Thirteen peopl...
4.6K 350 56
CONTENT CONTAINS : MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " You...
40.7K 1.7K 60
CONTENT CONTAINS : SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE ATTEMPTS MENTAL ILLNESS EATING DISORDER SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ABUSE TORTURE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE...
51.6K 1.7K 65
You're one of Cadenzas guards, until some toe eyed cabbages show up claiming to be her friends. . "Laurance?!" I screamed, "What. The. Hell. What'...