The Devil is Tribrid (The Ori...

Von human33

My name is Arabelle Louise Mikaelson. I'm the first tribrid and the only one of my kind. Many of you must be... Mehr

Bad News
The Originals Season 1
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
The Originals Season 2
Character Update
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
The Original Season 3
Character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Final Season Of the Originals
Character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR!

Chapter 23

1K 34 7
Von human33

City Beneath The Sea

Arabelle pov

Last night, Niklaus handed me Mikael's ashes. Trusting me to hide it from Elijah or Rebekah. I pour the ashes in my color painting, where i furiously painting an abstract piece. I have covered a large canvas in dark red, gold, and green or brown paint, which has a mottled appearance. 

"Didn't know you could paint like Van Gogh." I look back at Thomas and glares at him before going back to my work. I don't turn around, i simply continue painting. "Okay... I recognize that look, who is dumb enough to piss you off?" 

"Mikael. But i just killed him. Again" i answered. "Oh..... You want to talk about... him...?" "No. Why should i talk about him? I'm happy that he died, at my hand while i made his lovely Freya watched him die!" i snapped. He raises both of his hands in surrender, "Freya? Is she kinda like his wife or something?" I look at him in disgust. 

"Freya is my eldest sister, who supposed to stay die from the plague, but turned out my mother was a woman with thousands secret. Like the curse of firstborn. Esther was barren, so, she made a deal with her sister, Dahlia. A spell for her and in return Dahlia can have every firstborn of generation." I dip my brush to the red color, "when Esther had Elijah, Dahlia came to collect a debt. Which is Freya. Since Esther turned all of us into vampires, we can't have children but me and Nik. And now Niklaus has a daughter, which triggers the curse. You got it?"

"Yes, so Hope is in trouble?" looking at me intrigued. "In fact, all of us are in trouble. Freya awakens from her long deep sleep, which means Dahlia is not far from her. And she will come to collect what belongs to her," i answered. "I get it your family are the biggest villain like in DC comics, but did you, guys, ever have a break or time out from your enemies?" I shook my head, "take this as your training, Timmy Turner. You are a vampire now, you have all the time you want and, sooner or later, you will make an enemy. When you have enemies, you will learn to handle them." 

"Nah, sorry, but i think living peacefully sounds good." I chuckle, "So, what is the agenda for today? Or is it a lazy day?" i take a step back and look at my painting. "Depends on you, do you know a certain werewolf named Aiden?" placing my brush back. "Aiden as Josh's boyfriend?" I nod, "yeah, i know him. I heard, he is on Hope's duty. Something about her safe house, i don't know. Why?" i smirking at him, "did i ever appreciate you becoming a vampire?" He shook his head. 

"... No?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

* Hope's safe house *

I see green vines creeping up the outside and inside walls of the building. They become so thick and numerous that eventually, they completely cover the windows. Then there are blood-red flowers, which is Dahlia. I cloak myself from Dahlia, as i walk into the house. I see a figure, a woman in a beige coat. "Arràcher soit je," i chant a pain infliction spell at her, making crippling her in pain and bleeding from her eyes. 

I keep chanting the spell as i got closer to her, I throw her to the wall and keep her in there. "You must be Dahlia, Esther's sister." She tries to wriggle from my magic, but I'm too powerful than her. "If you looking for her, which is unfortunate for you, i just sent her back to hell." I wave my hand and throw her out of the safe house. I start to walk into the room but stop when i notice the thick line of sand that is is spread over the entire length of the doorway that is disrupting spell into the room.

Hayley clutches Hope tightly to her chest and she looks relieves to see me, "thank you, Arabelle. I owe you one!" i said sarcastically. "Can i ask Aiden to come out and play?" still waiting outside the door. "What do you want with him?" I shrugged my shoulders, "i don't know, haven't decided it but i know his death will be spectacular. So, can Aiden come out?" she glares at me while placing Hope down at his stroller. 

"We have something more important here! Can your revenge wait for later?!"

"If i'm not wrong... Aiden didn't wait when he handed me to Esther. Either you tell him to come out and i will give him a less painful death or i can drag him here and kill him while you and Jackson watch him?" asking her back. Then i look at her in realization, "Wait! He's not here, isn't he?" smirking at her. 

"Well, I'd love to have a cup of tea with you, Hayley, but i have a wolf to hunt!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

* Penthouse/Hope's safe house *

"You're back! How's the hunt?" 

"Didn't find him, but, i know he will be with his pack. So, i just have to lure him out." Thomas hands me a glass of bourbon, "you do know that your adopted daughter is BFF with Joshua, which happened to be Aiden's boyfriend, right? That girl is just losing his boyfriend, now you wanna kill her BFF's boyfriend? That's more tragic than Shakespeare's story!!" 

"Aww! For a former boyfriend, you do care a lot about her. That is more tragic than Shakespeare's story!!" i mocked him. He gets up from his couch, "where are you going?" i added. "I rather am somewhere, if you keep making fun of my love life." I motion him to stay where he stands. I head to the painting from early morning, bringing 3 paintings with me then return to him. "Can you give this to my twin? Tell him..... It's a Good Luck gift from me. Now you can go" he vamp-speeds out of the penthouse. 

Not long after he has gone, Elijah called me and asked me to be at the safe house. I zap myself to the safe house, "greeting supernatural creatures!" i said with fake excitement. Hayley ran to me then slaps my cheek, "what the hell was that?!" holding my cheek as i glare at her. 

"You killed him!"

Who? 

"I killed a lot of men, you need to be specific." She steps aside and i see Aiden grey's body with a missing heart. "Aiden handed you to Esther, while Klaus made Aiden spy on us. Instead, he told me everything, so you two killed him!" Jackson accused us. I turn to look at Niklaus as we look at each other, neither did us killed Aiden or any Mikaelson--. I look at him in realization. 

Dahlia. 

"You two killed him, one of the wolves sworn to protect our daughter and your niece?" i give Nik a subtle nod. "So what if we did? This is what happens to anyone who dares cross me! And he! He was the one who almost killed Arabelle!" I huffed in annoyance and looking at Hayley nonchalantly. "Just give us the word, Jackson," the other wolf beside him said. "Yes! Just give him a word, Jackson. I'll gladly tear another wolves' heart," glaring at his false accusation. "Perhaps this never would have happened if Jackson acted as his real alpha than playing as yeti," i added.

Jackson tries to punch me but i dodge his punch, letting him fall to the floor. Elijah being the peacemaker he is, vamp-speeds and standing between me and Klaus and the Wolves. "Do you wish to die?" he glares at the wolves before he got shove by Hayley. "You want to kill me, too, Elijah?" 

I feel like watching UFC fighting right now. 

"If you come at them, you come at me."

Niklaus and i fist bump each other before looking at the wolves, "you lot should make better use of your time. I suggest burying your dead." Hayles shaking her head in disappointment at me, "get out!" I wink at her. "Niklaus, Arabelle, you mentioned a plan. I recommend you begin. Hayley and Hope are safe for the time being. They're not going anywhere," i lean forward to Elijah. 

"Gladly." 

I zap myself back to the penthouse, jog to my closet and searching for maps while finding one of Thomas's belonging, i did a locator spell to find him. He's in danger, i lift my phone up and try to call him. But, it went to his voicemail. I tap my fingers against the wooden table before i teleport him back to Penthouse. "What the--" he turns to me, "hey! I was just feeding when you interrupted me nicely!" he went to the kitchen and washing his hands that full of blood. He went back and looking at me for an answer, i reach for my liquor cabinet. 

"I know. But Aiden just died," his eyes widened in horror, "did you..." i shook my head. "For a God sake! I did not kill him!" I throw my glass to the wall in annoyance, "Dahlia did it! She wants a whole New Orleans to turn against me and Klaus," i explained to him. "That's why your life is in big danger right now....." i vamp-speed to him, grabbing his chin and make him look at my eyes. 

"You will stay inside Penthouse and you won't answer the door until i say so." 

I feel my phone vibrated, it is Niklaus. He sends me a location to meet him with Mikael ashes. "Wait! Where are you going?" Inadu asked with concern. 

"To play the role that given to me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third pov

"She cloaks herself." 

Another locator spell is exploding at the Mikaelson's living room, after he daggers the other twins last night, they are asking the whole New Orleans faction to find the older twins. They had tried to the penthouse, which they failed due to a stronger barrier spell that, not even Freya, can't be broken, leaving them the old method. A search party. The brother turns to Rebekah, "you and her are closer. Where do you think she is right now?" The blonde younger sister exhales heavily. 

"That's the problem, Elijah. We cannot find her unless she wants us to. And the worst is, Niklaus must be trusting Mikael's ashes to her! Why don't you try to crack Niklaus phone up and find something useful!?"

"What about the boy Arabelle just turned? Can't you call him here?" 

"Arabelle's mind is complex, like Niklaus, but she is always two steps ahead of everyone. She knows after last night, we would try to find her. She takes precautions, which compelling that boy, and cloaking herself from anyone. I'm sure she knows by now that something happens to Niklaus," Elijah tries to explain to his eldest sister about the twins.

"Great. Dead end!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Dahlia Mind *

"So, what you trying to say is you are trying to propose a deal with me?" 

"Oh, Niklaus, our plights are the same. You loved your twin's, just like i loved Esther. But then Esther was gone with Mikael, just like what dearest Arabelle was about to do.... With Hayley and your daughter, Hope." Looking at Niklaus as Esther had run away from Dahlia. Dahlia moved the scene to their old hut, where Freya just burned a yarrow flower and losing control of her magic. "She was completely out of control," Niklaus said while watching his eldest sister being calmed with Dahlia's help.

"Firstborn witches in this bloodline possess devastating power. But what i did not understand is Arabelle also possessing the same power as the firstborn and she not even the firstborn," telling Niklaus a secret of their family bloodline. "You're saying this is what's to come for hope," Niklaus walking past through Dahlia and Freya who hugging each other. "Hope will suffer far more than Freya. Hope's magic will be tainted with your vampire blood as well as the aggressive wolf temperament. Without the proper tutelage that only I can provide, hope's power will grow unchecked. She will lash out at everyone like how Arabelle lashed out, including to you," Dahlia explained, looking concerned at Niklaus who seems to believe anything she said. 

"She'll devastate the city that you love, and then her terror will spread far beyond. I, too, am a firstborn, so I was the only one to help save Freya from herself, just as I'm the only one who can save your daughter. You've seen it, Klaus. You need me." Niklaus takes a glance at the crows that died around young Freya, it reminds him of the same thing that happened to Arabelle. Crows circling around her whenever she lashing out. 

"Your daughter will need my guidance... Just as Freya did," she crouches down, lifting one of the crows. "I think I'll find someone less hostile to teach her, i knew my twin and she will love to teach her a thing or two. Shouldn't be difficult. Practically anyone would fit those criteria," looking at Dahlia smiling smugly. "Will you be interviewing tutors while you lie desiccated? How long, do you think, before Elijah and Rebekah release you? How old will hope be?" Klaus's smiles falter into anger as Dahlia turns her back. "So after twice failing to create a family of your own, now you wish to commandeer mine? Not gonna happen, sweetheart." 

"Family? Family only ever brought me pain." 

She turns to look at him, "I want power. I am owed hope's, and without it, I will slumber again within the year. Freya turned on me because I denied her a basic need... The love of a parent. That is why I need you, Niklaus, to remain her father......" Dahlia tries to look away, "try to imagine this. You will get to raise your daughter, and I will channel the magic that has been promised to me, and in so doing, I would help hope to hone her craft that you or Arabelle couldn't possibly comprehend. With us by your side, no one would ever test you ever again." Mentioning the thing her nephew loves the most. 

"Or you could lie there and pray that Elijah releases you before Hope learns to call Jackson 'daddy'," Dahlia walks away. "But then, there's Arabelle. Hope will learn to call her mommy, she won't remember anything about her father. By all means, think it over, though know this. I shall not ask twice," knowing she mentions the things he is afraid the most will changes his mind. "In my experience, an offer from a malevolent witch always comes with a catch. What's yours?" Niklaus walking past her, he turns to get a clear view of her face. 

"Hope is all Hayley will ever have. She will fight us. She will not relent. In order for us to succeed and live in peace, Hayley and Arabelle will have to be eliminated," she replied. "You would have me rob my daughter of her mother so she will grow to hate me. And why should i kill my own sister?" Dahlia walks closer to Niklaus, "Arabelle likes Hayley. She will do anything for the woman, even if she has to kill you before you lay a hand on Hope. When she grows, you can tell her whatever story you like, but in the end, the truth is, you will have made the right choice for her." 

Dahlia blows some powder to him, causing him to wake up from his dagger. 

* Mikaelson Compound *

Klaus is just waking up from the spell Dahlia blew to him, a grey veins slowly disappeared from his skin. He put his hand on the dagger before ripping it away from his chest, he steps out of his coffin and walking toward the study room. As he is about to reach the room, he hears Hayley's messages about leaving the town with Jackson and Hope. 

"Family is supposed to love you. Even if she is free of Dahlia's firstborn curse, hope would still be Klaus' daughter. She'd inherit 1,000 years of enemies, all his anger and rage. I don't want hope to be a Mikaelson." Klaus holds his tears with his anger, "all the pain that comes with that name, she doesn't deserve that. Elijah, goodbye." With that, he vamp-speeds to his new alliance.

Dahlia.

#LaFayette Cemetery 

He walks inside the tomb, still weak from the dagger as he holds against the wall. "I knew you were the smartest of your siblings. No brute Viking blood in those veins, I knew you were the smartest of your siblings. No brute Viking blood in those veins. I'm glad to see you made the right decision," Dahlia spoke as she sees Klaus. "I never cared for Hayley, but you should know, the rest of my family will stand against us in defence of her," Klaus said in a weak state. 

"We will have to go through them. Are you prepared for that?" asking him back as he walks slowly toward her. "They have more than earned everything that is to come. We need to hurry. Even now, Hayley is attempting to flee with my child." He, slowly, sit in front of his aunt. "Hmm, don't worry. She won't get far tonight. What about Arabelle? She could stop us." He takes out a silver dagger from his back. 

"She won't, because she will be sleeping."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.1K 47 23
Just read to find out.
46.9K 1.1K 26
First Instalment of the Queen series. Machae /ˈmækiː/ • daemons (spirits) of battle and combat Highest Ranking: • #vampirequeen : 1 • #warriorqueen :...
311K 7.4K 49
Ranked #2 in #niklaus stories ☺️ *** in which a thousand years later, a young woman is back from her slumber and will do whatever it takes to win bac...
330K 5.8K 23
(Under major editing + re writing) Book 1 in the stella series Sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ {28 ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ} ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ {28 ᴊᴜɴᴇ} Harmony Mikaelson was Hopes older twin. The first...