Chapter 7

The Red Door

A girl with long, wavy brown hair and wearing a long, white dress frantically runs for safety toward a red door at the end of a hall. Arabelle, who is covered in blood from head to toe, slowly stalks her as she whimpers in fear and desperately tries to open the door. When the girl turns around, it is revealed that she is Hayley, who looks back at the tribrid in sheer terror and continues pounding on the door to no avail. Arabelle finally grabs her by the arm and turns her toward her, but it's no longer Hayley. 

It's Tatia. 

She grabs her by the hair and turns her neck toward her before vamp-out and feeding on her as she cries in protest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arabelle pov

I awaken still chained by my wrists in a crypt and am confused as to what has just happened, I try to muster up all of my strength and yanks on my chains as hard as i can, but they won't break. Mother calmly walks in, drinking a cup of tea. "Have you forgotten where you are, child? Save your strength. My chains don't break so easily." She points above his head, where a large poppet hangs from the rafters, magically preventing the chains from being broken. "Having sweet dreams?" i lunge for her, but the restraints won't allow me to get any closer.

"Get out of my damn head!"

 "I'm not in your head, dear. You were screaming," i glare at her. "Go ahead, get your bearings. We have much to discuss," Esther leaves, and i, once again, tries to break through the chains. A moment later Esther has returned to the crypt, where she continues to talk to me. "Who were you dreaming about ripping apart when you woke earlier? Was it your new little plaything, Hayley? Or, was it someone else?" I aggressively lunge for her, but these damn chains prevent me from getting any closer. I chuckle bitterly, "I'm dreaming about you and Finn. Die from blood loss."

"Oh, stop fighting, Arabelle! I brought you here to listen, and you're not going anywhere until I've said my piece." I snorted, "fine, mother. Bore me to death with your peace while i make a plan of how you and Finn gonna die." Flip her my middle finger, "I want you to rejoin our family, but as a witch. A servant to nature witch. I want you to leave behind the grotesque savage vampirism, werewolf, and this darkness have made of you. Take the body of a mortal, and we can all be happy again. Start over." I yawned and imitate a snore voice, "Oh, that's all? Well, you and Mikael can go to hell and make your happy family based on satan's blood and flesh... You are insane thinking i will say yes to that piece of shit you called deal!"

"Am I? I'm not the one who tore the wings off of every beautiful butterfly that she finds--." No matter how many times i try to concentrate, i can't reach Inadu. It's like something block us from reaching each other, "-- like the woman who flits across the edge of your nightmare," i growl at her. "Let me go. Now!" my tribrid face comes out, but Esther is unfazed. "Hmm. How quickly you slip back into your more savage self."