Chapter 7

AN: So, I want to know whether you want a sequel or not. As always, type "🖕" as yes and type "hell NO" as no.

Voodoo in My Blood

Arabelle pov

"Niklaus?"

I furrow my brow in confusion, seeing him sitting on my bed instead of Hayley. "Not that I don't like seeing you in my room, I just don't get used to. So, what kind of problem today?" judging from the frowns and tense muscles on his face.

"Hope... She said that the ancestors talked to her and her and Hayley are connected to this Hollow, sister."

I nodded my head twice, "and what the ancestors said to Hope?" I asked, curious at the ancestors. "Something about messages o-or warning, they want me and Hayley at the St. Anne's Church to talk to them. They said we have to do exactly what they say, and we have to do it now. Before the Hollow comes for us," Nik told me. 

"First thing first, you need to relax. Two, don't believe anything at what the ancestors tell you..." Giving him an advice. "Okay... I sense something else. What is it?"

"Elijah and Marcel are meeting Alaric Saltzman-..." I raised my brow at this Alaric guy, "the former hunter during our old days in Mystic Falls, the one moment when you skip our family reunion..." I nodded my head and motion him to continue, "he has one of this Hollow's finger bones with the Hollow followers everywhere, I need you to come with them. To make sure nothing unpleasant come to our way."

"First question, how did this Alaric guy have this creepy bone? Is he an archaeology or something? Second, how about you and Hayley with this ancestors thingy? Third, who will watch over Hope?"

"No, turn out Tyler. My first hybrid, his family is one of the bones keepers. Leave the ancestors and Hope to me, I can ask Freya to watch over her. I'll send you the location," he pleads with his eyes to me. Begging me to come with Elijah and Marcel. I sigh, "fine, but you owe me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I drive for more than hours to the location Nik sent to me, I have given Elijah a head-up about me joining his adventure with Marcel. I park my car in the middle of the street and next to Elijah's BMW, I get out of my car to see the men are bickering. "That's one hell of a bonfire," I whistle at the sight of the car.