Chapter 21

An Unblinking Death

Arabelle pov

I pick my phone up as it won't stop ringing since early morning, i see Elijah's name on it. "It's still early for whatever happens right now, Elijah.... And mind telling me why?..... Mhhmm, and you need me for......" I pull my phone away to make sure if Elijah hanging the call or not as there's silence from his side, "Hello, from the other side!.... And, you trust me around her? That's cute!" I rolled my eyes, "hmm, i don't know, brother. Can i?" I hang up the call and went to take shower. 

I change into a white shirt with three buttons unbutton and jeans with white shoes then take my car's key up. "Leaving somewhere?" I turn to look at Thomas who eyeing me up and down in curious, beside her is Inadu having her breakfast. "Mikaelson's duty call," snatching his coffee. "Hey!" I drink all of it and give it back to him, "and what should i do for the day?!" She put her plate on the sink and went to stand beside me. "No, no. You too!?"

"Morning, ready?" Give her a quick kiss on the lips then turn back to Thomas, "I don't know. Watch over our fort, go hang out with your crush, have a blood feast. Whatever you want, be creative, Thomas!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

#Bayou

I climb out of my car with Inadu as i arrived at the Bayou, I take my glasses off and look around the Bayou, can't help but whistle at what happened here. Then i found Elijah, helping those who are hurt. "Look at you, brother!" eyeing my noble brother, who is not in good shape. "Hmm, I don't know that we have a dress code here," i joke in amused. "I'm glad that you are amused, sister," he said, clearly, pissed. "Arabelle, be nice," Livianna warns me softly. I raise both of my hands up in surrender, "I see.... Not in a mood for some joke. So, tell me, Elijah, what kind of hell has happened here?"

"A man on a motorbike rides into the encampment, he brought bomb and exploded." I nodded to myself, "I see, someone has channelled their inner Ethan Hunt..... Well, you are the peacemaker here, brother, who do you think is the mastermind?" handing him a fresh handkerchief. "Marcel," he furiously answered. I shook my head, "you're wrong, brother. Marcel values kids, no matter if you are his sworn enemy or not, but he won't did..." pointing at the Bayou "this. Look around, Elijah, look carefully." I walk closer to him, "and before you could accuse Nik, i can assure you that it's not his doing...... You said you don't trust the pack around Hayley, you need to find this person, who--" 

"What person?" I turn around to look at the voice, which belongs to Hayley and she has appeared behind me. "Hayley dear! I must say you look lovely even with all the ashes on your face," grinning at her. "Cut the bullshit, Ara. Who is this person you want to find!?"