Chapter 1

White Period

Arabelle pov

I rest both of my legs on the coffee table while watching my twin expressing his frustration by throwing another wasted canvas, the music I play is not helping his situation. Only to make him more frustrated than before, I pour another glass of bourbon then get off of my seat as i hear Elijah footsteps coming closer. Walking to the cabinet to bring another glass and a bottle of bourbon, "well, you're here now. It's your turn to watch him over," i said to Elijah, teleport to the bayou. 

I teleport myself to the Bayou near the hut, I sat myself down on the grass. Pouring another drink, while i found a burnt and melted baby doll that was damaged in the explosions. I hear footsteps coming closer to me, i pour her a drink and hands it to her. "Why are you here?" taking a seat beside me while i look at the baby doll. "One more word from Klaus and i will burst him out," i joke, which causes her to let out a small laugh.

"........ I know you are mourning, Hayley. I'm not gonna tell you that everything will be fine, but i'm worried about you," i said to her sincerely. "Me? Why?" taking the doll from my hand, "you keep bottling everything and it will go boom one day..... You shift into a wolf to avoid the hurting--/" i take a deep breath and hold my left palm open to her. 

"How did you do it? You are thousand years old and, sometimes, you act like you don't have your humanity on." She links her palm to mine, "they said time suppose to heal you, but the pain will fade once you made peace with yourself." squeeze her hand in comfort.

"Not until I can hold my baby in my arms again."

I know she is stubborn, but not this stubborn.

"And the four of us will make this city safe for her. Niklaus, Elijah, and i will find a way to defeat our mother for good, this time........ Well, i came to tell you good and bad news. Which one you wanna know?" Wiggling my eyebrow at her in excitement, "let's start with good news." She leans her temple on my shoulder, "you'll be pleased to know that Elijah and i have located the last of the twelve rings forged with Klaus blood."

"Then, it's the time!" I shook my head, "and bad news is, we, as in Elijah and i, believe we cannot have our revenge until you or Klaus talks to each other. That's more like Elijah's term, not mine." I raise my index finger up, motion her that i do not finish talking yet. "I'm concerned about you, Hayley."

She chuckles bitterly, "if we did not each other, i will say that you are a newborn vampire who turns her emotions off." She leans her head away from my shoulder and glaring at me, "you want us to talk?! Let's talk, starting from you." I tilt my head aside in confusion, "me?" pointing at myself.