Chapter 4

AN: So, I want to write a crossover book. After season 5 with DC's Legends of Tomorrow season 5. Like a spin off of this book. You got me?

A walk On the Wild Side

Arabelle pov

"So, why are you telling me all of this?"

I end up staying at Camille's house, or more as that girl forced me after I told her all the riddles about Lucien. It kinda makes me home prisoner right now. Neither of us falls asleep or have a nappy time, the girl is too excited to solve the riddle that is 50% complete. 

"Why? That's a good question, Camille...." stirring my mug of tea at her kitchen while she is sitting at her couch, "you just learned the hatred between Lucien and Tristan, right Camille?" She nods. "Humor me with your psychology degree, O'Connell. What's the common thing they have from their problem and why they are here?"

"They want to scare you?" 

I clink my spoon against my mug softly, "you wrong, Camille," Livianna replied. Walking back to the girl and take a seat at my previous position, "it's Mikaelson's problem. They are stuck in Mikaelson's cobweb.... This is the million-dollar question, Camille. Instead of killing each other, what if Lucien and Tristen teaming up against us? Because if i were him, i would."

"What about Aurora? What is her role in this?"

"Aurora... About that girl... She can be as dangerous as they are or she could be two goody shoes Aurora. I bet my thousand years of life that she is here on a personal vendetta, which is Niklaus. And as soon as she learns that Camille O'Connell is Niklaus Mikaelson's Achilles heel, she will put a big target on your head then boom! I see you on another side, Camille...." i explained. 

While her eyes widen in fear, "so... not just we have ancient vampires in town, but there's a psychopath ex-lover running around and, probably, wants me dead?" she summarised. I give her two thumbs up and applauded her in proud, "but it doesn't answer my previous question." I tilt my head aside and trying to remember her question, "Ugh... you asked a lot of questions... Which one?"

"Babe, be nice."

"So, why are you telling me all of this?"