Chapter 24

AN: I decide to put season 5 with season 4.

Fire With Fire

Third pov

After feeding on locals, both Dahlia and Klaus driving to a place where his twins are waiting for him. They've been driving an hour out of New Orleans then stop in front of some abandoned house inside the wood, Klaus places his index finger at Dahlia. Motion her to be silent as Arabelle can hear her. Klaus walks inside the house first, "sister?" he calls her name out. 

"Niklaus?" 

The blonde tribrid appearing looks glad to see her brother. Hugging her brother, "you're late!" she pulls away and looking at him. "There was a bump on the road, but no worries. I took care of it," smiling at his older twins. "Hmm, is it?" He shrugs his shoulder nonchalantly, before shoving the silver dagger at his chest. He shoves the dagger deeper, he catches her sister before falling to her knees. A grey vein appearing on her skin, she saw her aunt come out of shadow before her body fully desiccates. 

"So, this is your plan?" "Like you said, my sister is a powerful witch. Who knows she might be useful for the future," he lays his twin on the dusty couch then heading to a box where he places it, a special coffin he recreates for his twin. "So, we just keep her here?" Niklaus shook his head, "of course, not! I have a better idea, a place where not even my siblings can find her. Inspired by Aurora." He smirked at his aunt before carrying the coffin to his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

* Mikaelson's Compound *

After hiding her sister, he's possessing Arabelle's power with little help from Dahlia. The plan is to let Dahlia comes in first, while let Marcel out of his leash. "Elijah, now!" Klaus smirks as that must be his cue, he lunges as he sees Elijah trying to tackle Dahlia down. "And so the wheel of betrayal circles round once more," Klaus said, making his appearance knows before he throws him away. Klaus vamp-speeds upstairs not intends to give his noble brother a rest. 

"You have to fight her," Elijah tries to fight back his brother, but this time he overpowers him by holding him by his throat over the railing. "The only thing she did is pull out the dagger you stuck in my heart." Elijah swat Klaus's hand off of his neck, give him a good beating but Klaus threw him away from me. "Why fight me, Elijah? Not also a hybrid but i possess a tribrid power," smirking at him, smiling smugly. 

"What did you do to Arabelle?" He pretends to think for a while, "nothing just put her on a timeout. Giving her some time to think," Elijah looks at him in horror. Klaus walks to his brother at a slow pace, holding him by his collar and easily overpowering him. He shoves Elijah against the wall, "she will take... everything from us," he tries to talk some senses into him. "You took everything when you broke our vow. Perhaps I'll take something from you," Klaus twists Elijah's hand before shoves him to the railing, where Gia appears out of now where.