Chapter 9

Bloodletting

Arabelle pov

"No, Elijah! I'm tired of how you're dealing. No more diplomacy or Mr-nice-guy, Elijah. I won't mind burning whole New Orleans until we find Hayley." 

Crossing my arms over my chest. "Niklaus, please," he said pleading at our other brother who was clearly on my side. "My apologize Elijah, but i'm with Ari this time," Nik said, moving to stand beside me. "Fine, we will use your way. But no spilling blood," i shrugged and high five'ing Nik. 

"As you wish, Elijah."

Well, he didn't say about ripping their heads off

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#ABATTOIR

We drive to Abattoir, interrupting whatever Marcel's night-walker doing right now. "Marcel! Where is the girl?!" Elijah stated, having the girl in a headlock. "What do you think you're doing?" I look up at Marcel who standing in railing with his wannabe gangster. "It appears that we've interrupted a collection of filthy amateurs! We've come here for the girl. Give it to us or... we kill everyone here. Starting with you," Elijah pointed at him. He's very pissed at Nik's adopted son.

I should have told Nik not to adopt him in the first place. 

"You three got a lot of nerve, coming into my home and making demands." I rolled my eyes then using my magic to tear the girl's head off, "Oh, puh-lease! Your home? You're more like Beggar King, Marcellus. So, shut up!" I created fire from the palm of my head and burn the head, "tell us where the girl is or it will be your head next," i added, seething with anger. "I assume you're talking about Hayley? Yea high, dark hair, bitchy attitude? Who is she, anyway?"

"She's an old friend, you know how sentimental I am about old friends. And happened to be someone who my sister really fancy," Nik explained, without giving him any details. "Well, I ain't got her. And before you start whining, I did pay her a little visit earlier tonight. I met Arabelle too, I was feeling nostalgic, so I took a trip out to the plantation where I used to be a slave. And, imagine my surprise when I realized that the Original family of vampires had taken up residence. Your girl, Hayley, answered the door, we exchanged hellos and your sister over there zap me back here, that was it!" he said, trying to defend himself. 

"You don't believe me? Look around. Hell, I'll even help you find her. But the question that I'd ask is if Hayley isn't here, then where is she?"