Chapter 19

AN: So, Wattpad decided to screw this book up and put every page in random. So, if you happen to read and each chapter (like previous and next chapter) is not sync or something. Please tell me. Thank you.

6 chapters left and this book is done for rewriting and the upload schedule will turn normal like before.

Mystic Falls

Arabelle/Inadu pov

"How is she?"

Nodding my head to Davina's room, Thomas take a look at his watch. "She just awakes since 48 minutes ago but still mourning. Maybe you can talk to her or something....." he suggests, takes quick glance at her room. The little witch has not stepped out the door, "please? She needs her breakfast." He held a tray of breakfast. "I'm sorry, do my ears deceive me or are you just ordering me around?" asking him back and take the tray. He knocks on the door, "little Dove, it's me! Do you mind if i come in?"

We hear nothing for a moment until the door opened itself, Thomas and i share a look before he pushes the door wider. I enter her room, the curtains still closed. "Morning, little Dove!" Placing the tray down above the coffee table, sitting down on the bed. I take a look at her condition, which she has not to stop crying. I sigh heavily, "..... He was the most handsome Mikaelson, you know." She looks up at me, "Kol can charm his way out of trouble. Absolutely the true prodigy," i added. 

"How did you do it? You made losing brother seem easy." 

"In my long, long, life.... I lost three people that i love the most. I lost my parents that should love me. I lost my youngest brother, Henrik. And i just lost a lust to live." Giving her a small smile. "Hayley..." she said in realization tone. "She's the first person that i just let in to my life. After i poured everything in me to her and she just, blatantly, told me that I'm just a woman that can't say how i feel and she never found happiness with me but she found happiness with Jackson.... How fuck up that sound is."

I chuckle darkly, shaking my head. "Don't you get it? Being good is tiring! But being evil more challenging, little dove." I laugh like a maniac, "the more sadness you show, the more you see a pity look in their eyes. Time will never heal you, Davina Claire." I wipe her tears off, "what the point of crying your eyes out? Stop crying, little dove."

"Can i bring Kol back?" 

I see the determination on her, "yes and no. Yes, you can bring him back. better if you place her on his original body. And no, you can't bring him back. Not if you're not strong enough then you will be the one who dies," i answered her.