Chapter 10

Letters From the Sky

Third pov

It's been five years after the Hollow's incident in New Orleans, Five years after all the chaos. Five years since Arabelle, Freya, and Davina made the sacrifice in the name of their family. The Mikaelson.

A day after the burial, the situation inside the Compound is tense. You could cut it with a scissor and see a civil war in a minute. The Mikaelsons, Hayley, Marcel, and Camille try to avoid the "Arabelle" word. Even they're trying to avoid Arabelle's room in the Compound and her Penthouse.

After the Hollow's, Elijah asked Vincent's help to compelled his memories. To free him of the sacred Mikaelson's promise, always and forever. Who knows, being temporary amnesia only brought another chaos to his family. 

Just like Arabelle predicted, Hope had her rebellious teenage's phase that caused Hayley Marshall to almost died at the hand of the Sienna's and her cult look alike. Just when Hayley is about to give up and give her life to save her daughter, she remembers her promise to the original tribrid. To live for her and for Hope.

The youngest Mikaelson had a crush for the first time in her life, the infamous Roman Sienna. But, turn out, he and his families had another hidden-secret agenda. Typical cult's agenda. To bring the abomination their end. Roman's role on his mother's cult agenda was to find the location of the OG tribrid, thinking the youngest tribrid know the location. Due to Arabelle being her Godmother.

None of the Mikaelson but Freya knows the location.

But, let's have a flashback when the eldest of the Mikaelsons, Freya, is staring at the bunch of letters that she found on the tribrid's Penthouse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Flashback *

Freya found out that, when some of the Mikaelsons living in exile during Marcel had Klaus as his hostage, Arabelle was fighting for control of her body. She knows she had little time to tell them everything, Arabelle knows that she had to say goodbye. Freya found the letters inside the wooden box-like Arabelle told her during their astral projection's moment.

Inside the box, she sees a lot of names. She spots her name on it along with the others and, after a long thought, she decides to give letters to each of their names. She left Hayley as the last one. Ever since the burial, Hayley barely left her room. She only left her room for hunting or to play with Hope and her toy.