Chapter 7

AN: This chapter is short one because... I have surprise for the next chapter's title will be. "Surprise"... Yeah, that's it... Thank you for reading this book!

The Other Missing Girls in New Orleans

Third pov

It's been a day since Freya drugs the tribrid. Exactly after Hayley described what exactly she saw to the eldest Mikaelson, she to took a sample of her magic and found the exact trace like last year on her sister and decided to upper the dose on the same drug she used to knock out Arabelle. The eldest Mikaelson has not to tell anything about the tribrid to her brothers nor Hayley, she places a boundary spell circling her bed where no one but the Mikaelson or Hayley can come in. 

Freya 'locks' Arabelle's door before she left to study room where Elijah needs her to cast another boundary spell, she enters the study to see Tristan still sitting on a chair unconscious and ties down to the chair. 

She draws a circle from a salt surround the unconscious De Martel, "the spell is complete," Freya gets up with a bottle of salt in her hands, "Tristan cannot cross the boundary of his own will, but we can enter and leave as we please," she told Elijah. "I took the Liberty of injecting him with hibiscus and mugwort to counteract any vervain in his system. All you have to do is compel him to give you the longitude of Rebekah's location," she added. 

"He says he's immune," Elijah said, after walking behind her. "Well, I'll find some other way to make him talk," Freya went to the coffee table beside Tristan and put the salt down and picks the knife. "Will you?" Elijah stops her before she could lay the knife on Tristan.

"You're still upset I tortured Aurora without your permission," hands him the knife. "Oh, Freya, I'm obscenely fond of torture, but, yes, when I'm entertaining, I like to be the one to choose precisely when and how we violate the guests," Elijah puts the knife back to the table. "Fine, How should we proceed?" Freya said in frustration. 

"Devastate the body, infiltrate the mind, and steal the information we need," outside the compound, the Mikaelson can hear footsteps coming their way. "To that end, I invited a friend." Hayley enters the room with Hope on her hips, "I got your text," Hayley told Elijah. "Unless she's violently teething, I don't recommend this as a daycare." Elijah glances at his niece who keeps mumbling a baby's language. "Jack's gone, and I don't know if he's coming back. I also really don't want to talk about it, so which one of you will take hope. While I take my anger out on this pompous dick?" Hayley staring at Freya then at Elijah. 

"And where is Arabelle, Freya? We need her expertise in this."