Chapter 1

In The Beginning

Over the course of my long life, my brother has come to believe that we are bound forever to those with whom we share blood. and while we may not choose our family, their bond can be our greatest strength, or... our deepest regret. I believe that this unfortunate truth has haunted him for as long as I can recall.

"Shall we begin, sister?" 

I sat above Finn's coffin, ignoring Elijah's disappointed stare. "I don't know. Could i, at least, eat whoever this person?" i shrugged my back, laying my back on the coffin. Just to pissed Elijah more.

"Well, my darling only sister, that's depends on who do you ask. If you ask me, i will say yes but our holy-saint-noble brother will disagree. And do you really have to ask such a question?" smirking at Elijah who shakes his head in distaste. "Arabelle darling, please do not lay down on Finn's" i rolled my eyes, turn around so i lay on my stomach in very unlady like.

I knock Finn's coffin, "dearest eldest brother, you don't mind right?" i place my ear on the coffin like he's answering then turn to face Elijah. "He said that he doesn't mind..... Thank you Finney!"

My smirk grew wider as we all hear two footsteps are entering the ship, below deck. "And it begins," i wink at Elijah before snapping my finger disappear into a thin air. They walk down the ladder one by one, the first man with the hat holding up lanterns for light as we hear water dripping sounds. They have a maid with them, means they are wealthy or nobleman.

"Where in hell is everyone?"

"Deserted? Which makes everything in the hold legally forfeit. Take what suits you."

What did the man in middle just say? Take what suits you...... Excuse me! Taking something that doesn't belong to them, what kind of punishment that fit him?..... Hmmm, that would be perfect.

"What do you make of that?" the man who seem in charge asks, refers to the two coffins. The man beside him looks hesitates slightly, but soon opens the coffin, to reveal a daggered Kol. He looks over the body, "what the hell?!"

I take a look at one of the maids that stood near the stairs, "let's begin," i whispered to myself, raising my right palm toward the man in white clothes that seems to be a maid. A cloud of smoke starts to crawling on his feet and climbing until it covered his body. I can feel fear, scared, and regret from this man. I clench my fist as he screams his lung out, i let the smoke disappeared and watch the desiccate man's body fall into the wooden's floor.