Chapter 7

Sinners & Saints

Arabelle pov

#Plantation

"I know you are outside my room, you can come in now." 

I just had a shower when i sense familiar figures coming my way. I sigh and change into a top and shorts. I hear my door slam open and Bexie with Nik walk into my room with a very pissed look, "morning, sister. brother. What kind of creatures has pissed you two off now?" i asked nonchalantly. Bex folded her arms over her chest, "Sophie Deveraux," she said, in annoyance. "And you! Belle, you supposed to protect Hayley from danger too!" Nik added.

Here we go again, another day another problem.

I raise both of my hands in surrender then swat his finger from me, "forgive me, Niklaus, but do i need to remind you that it's not me impregnate a woman? She has three originals vampires wrap around her fingers, even though Elijah is in the hand of your bratty adopted son!"He growls and lunges at me when i raise my palm toward him, freezing him in mid-air, i grab his collar before throw him out of my room. Bex sighs and stepping aside, not wanting to stuck in the middle of our fight. 

"Now, now, Niklaus. Just because you made mistake doesn't mean all of us have to pay it for you," i said, approaching him slowly. I let out my tribrid eyes, "to be honest, i've been watching your ass since we were human...." i paused, sensing a dark object from Nik. I break the table into pieces, i throw the first piece at his right chest, which he catches perfectly but i throw the second pierce through his left chest before he could stop it. "Enough! Stop it you two!" Bex standing between us, trying to breaking us up. I look at our sister, "he did it first. Not me!" he sends a taunting smirk that pisses me off while ripping the handmade wooden stake. 

I levitate the third piece then shove it to his stomach, "i'm so sorry, Niklaus, for taking the rain check to save your baby mama!" i shout, irritated. "But then, i shouldn't apologise to you. Because it's not ME who had one night stand with the wolf!" not caring if i hurt the woman or not. "She has three originals vampires wrap around her fingers. Which remind me of the OG Doppelgänger and Salvatore's brother all over again, to be honest."

I pull another empty chair out, ignoring Bex pleading look to stop. "Shall i describe it to you? Hayley is Elena Gilbert, and we are Salvatore's brother. Camille is Caroline Forbes....." I turn to look at the pregnant girl who hiding behind the wall are making her presence known. "So, you've decided to grow up and done giving me the silent treatment then mad because I'm not there to save you?" i tilt my head, not caring if she's hurt or not. I turn to look back at Bex and Nik, he rips the self-made stake out of his chest but i hold down the stakes with my magic.

I sigh heavily, changing my eyes into normal ones. "But, Hayley here has feelings for Elijah. We both know how charming Elijah can be. Tatiana, Katherine, Elena, Hayley, and what next? The miracle baby?" I raise my index finger up and to fixing the broken table with my magic. "Tell me, what is it that the three of you need? No, no. I know if you three are here then something serious happens." I see that Nik and Bex are looking at each other then Nik is looking at me, "we need your help. Rebekah and i will have a drink with Marcel and asking about this Davina, while you will watching Hayley." How i want to wipe that smug mouth off of Nik.