Chapter 23

AN: If you see double paragraph, please tell me. Thank you.

The Battle of New Orleans

Arabelle pov

It's a new dawn. 

It's a new day. 

It's a new life for me, yeah. 

And I'm feeling good

I'm nodding along with the song as i lay on the edge of the pool, blasting Feeling Good by Avicii. Thomas is laying above the floating ducks, "you know, this is what i expected from being a vampire," he shouted happily. "Cheers to life 2.0!" 

Both me and Inadu raise our glass at him as he does the same, "where have you've been all my life? I mean, you should find me and change me into a vampire a long time ago!" I chuckle at him, "you speak too soon, T." Chuckling bitterly, "look around New Orleans. The atmosphere is too quiet for my liking, it's only a matter of time for a war coming." 

"You mean Marcel?"

I raise my head up and take my glasses off, "i heard there's an upraise from vampires' club and Marcel seeing Diego a lot lately." I let out a heavy sigh, "and they did not kill you?" he shook his head, "thanks to you, they said and i quote 'that boy is under Arabelle's protection'. So, thanks." I rolled my eyes out, as my phone is ringing from Davina's. "It's your girl!" waving my phone toward his, i press the green button. "Davina, dear, you are welcome to join Thomas, Livianna, and i at personal pool's party." Wiggling my eyebrows at him. 

"He what?! Are you alright?" Thomas quickly sits up straight, "Niklaus bloody Mikaelson!....... Okay, where are you right now?..... Stay right there and if in an hour i'm not there you need to go far away from Josh," i hang up the call.

"My bloody damn twin just throw a tantrum, he bit Josh and he has few hours before the bite kills him and Davina. He needs my blood," i rise up from my position and wear my silk robe, "you speak too soon, T. Suit up, if you two want to come." I went inside and about to change. A few minutes later, i walk out of my room and found Thomas is waiting for me in the car. He immediately presses the gas, after i climb inside and not wasting time driving where Davina and Josh is.

We arrive in the greenhouse in 12 minutes and i vamp-speed inside, "Davina!?" i, immediately, stop at my track as suddenly i feel a familiar presence that my siblings and i are afraid of. "Arabelle?!" she cried out, Josh's head is on her lap and she tries to wipe his sweat off with a cloth. I turn to look at Josh, moving his head aside to look at the wound. "Good news, it doesn't reach his heart. Bad news, he's so close to going crazy." I bit my wrist and shove it toward Josh, "there, there young Joshua. You are fine now."