The Devil is Tribrid (The Ori...

By human33

My name is Arabelle Louise Mikaelson. I'm the first tribrid and the only one of my kind. Many of you must be... More

Bad News
The Originals Season 1
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
The Originals Season 2
Character Update
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
The Original Season 3
Character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Final Season Of the Originals
Character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR!

Chapter 22

1K 33 44
By human33

AN: So, i decided to kill Arabelle in season 3........

An Answer For Answer

Inadu/Arabelle pov

"You're glowing but, at the same time, you seem to be in a lot of pain..." Thomas gasps, looking at me in worry. "Are you sick?! Is it possible for vampires to get sick?!! Do we have to get shot of vac---." I chant a spell to make him unable to speak. "Thank you for your concern. But I'm not sick and vampires can't get sick, the only sick i can get is if i'm sick of someone else. And yes, I'm in pain right now because of something we did....." 

He turns to Inadu who has patiently tend me, "that is why i require you as her bodyguard until she's not in a lot of pain." I snap my finger taking off the spell, "bodyguard? Why did you need me as one? You are tribrid and a powerful witch....." he gasps again, "did someone hex you?!" "T, It was a long story. The short one is we need you until she's at her full strength. Periods. No more absurd questions!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third pov

"There's something else you have to know." 

Freya stops at her track, she seems hesitant over something she just discovers. She decides that whether Klaus sees her as a family or not, the others need to know about their sister. Arabelle. "It's Arabelle." Klaus looking at her in intrigue, "yesterday, when saved Rebekah. I got a glimpse of Arabelle...." she was interrupted by the other twins. "So not only you're in my head, but Arabelle's too?! Great!" the eldest Mikaelson tapping her fingers against her cup of tea. 

"I'm afraid, the Arabelle we saw everyday isn't the real Arabelle...... She's being possessed by another witch." Both Klaus and Hayley are being worried over the girl's being, while Elijah seems surprised to hears the news. "No! She is Arabelle. My twin. I would know if she isn't my sister!" 

"Nik..." Rebekah calls him out, stopping him from leaving. "The day when i was running from mother's bird, with Hope. When I met Arabelle at some dine-in, i saw.... her eyes flashing into bright blue eyes when she staring at Hope," the blonde little sister confessed. Hayley became alarmed at her confession, "i mean, don't you think she looks weird to you? Sometimes she called me Rebekah instead of "Bex", which is weird because she always called me 'Bex'." 

Suddenly, Elijah turns to Klaus. "It was the day after you rescued her from our mother... Do you think it was our mother doing?" Freya shook her head, "during the breakfast party you invited me, i sense something cold and dark coming from her. Then change into a bright ball of light, surrounded by light blue colour." Freya turns to Rebekah, "bright blue. Just like what you described to us" she said in realization.

"Wait! So, you're telling me the girl we always see, everyday, is someone else!? And we just realized that now?!" Hayley asked, worry about her former crush. Freya nods at her, "how do we get the real Arabelle back? Do we have to do the same thing like you did to Rebekah?" the hybrid female added. "No. I can cast this witch out of her body and mind. But first, how do we get her to guard down?" 

Both of the brothers and Rebekah turn to look at Hayley at the same time, causing the woman to get defensive. "What? Why are you all looking at me like that?" then she realizes why. "No, i will not participate in whatever you three plan." Hayley crosses her arms over her chest. "We can't, exactly, drag her, screaming and kicking, to the compound. And the only way she will go willingly without raising any suspicion is if you ask her, nicely, please. We need our real sister if we want to stop Dahlia," Elijah trying to reasons with her. Hayley picks her phone up. 

"Fine, but Jackson will never know anything about this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Arabelle pov

* Penthouse *

"So, what bodyguard suppose to do on his first day?" He looks up from his floating duck and black sunglass, "do i suppose to scare everyone away or do i have to act like one of those Hollywood?" "What you suppose to do is shut up and keep me away from any harm wherever i go," i replied. 

"Okay..... What kind of pain you feel now? Can you describe it to me, so i can do my job better?"

"Do you remember the first time we met? At the Werewolf territory?" he nods, "it was actually one of the three parts of the rituals we must do. And last night, i just complete the second part. Fast forward is, i bind my soul and Arabelle to each other. And the pain we both feel is like someone trying to see your heart from inside and at the same time putting other nails on it, you got it?" He nods again. "I can't imagine how you're feeling like right now. It sounds..... Nasty. What if..... you got stabbed in the heart from behind...."

"What if someone pours lemon or salt when you're wounded?" asking him back. "Oh... Was that how it--." i raise my finger up, motion him to quiet when my phone ringing. It's Hayley. What does she want right now? I take the call, "what do you want now, Hayley?" Thomas mouths 'Hayley?" at me as i nod at him.

"I know i'm the last person you want to see after yesterday..... I just want to say i'm sorry and can we talk?"

"You can tell me whatever you want to talk to me here." I heard her sighs, tapping my foot to wait her to speak. 

"I can't talk about it through phone..... It's about Dahlia. Jackson and i saw her when we were with Hope. Please, can you come to the compound?"

"..... I'll be at the compound in an hour." 

I hang up the call, get up from my chair. "Suit up, T. We are needed at the compound." After he left to change, Inadu walks closer to me. "They knew?" i nod, "our plan worked," i replied. "Yes, our plan." She caresses my cheek, "If you're not in pain, i will take you right here," she whispered. Kiss my lips twice, she bits down my lips. "I swear every inch of your body is addicting," she whispered, staring at my eyes. I hear Thomas footsteps approaching, "Tomorrow, love. Tomorrow." 

"Yes, tomorrow would be good. Celebrating our plan..." I hear someone clear his throat, "uhm, guys, I'm here now," i hear his awkward voice. "Yes, we can hear you loud and clear, T." Staring at me with eyes full of lust, "I'll be waiting right here, prodigy. Don't make me wait too long."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk into the compound, heading to the dining room where Hayley asked me to meet her, Thomas is following behind me. I open the door to see Hayley is sitting alone, but somehow she looks guilty and before i could realize someone put shackles on both of my hands. Not just ordinary shackles, but a witch's shackles. And before i can warn Thomas, he fell with his neck snapped. Bex and Freya come out of their hiding places, along with Nik and Elijah who stand behind Hayley. 

"Brothers! Sisters! I will ask you nicely to let these shackles off of my hand." Nik take a silver dagger out of his pocket, he points it at me. "Where is our sister or i will put this to you!" They dragged me upstairs to the living room, where Freya made a barrier from salt circling around me. All of the Mikalesons are standing with Hayley sitting at the chair, they are having a discussion until Elijah turns to look at me. 

"Who are you? Is it our mother doing?"

I lean my back, smirking at all of them. "For creatures that are supposed to be smarter than humans, you all are the dumbest of the dumb. It took, what, two weeks for all of you to realize this? Shame!" letting out my half blue eyes and tribrid's eye. "I guess we are, i apologize for that. But, I'm the one who asks questions here, not you. So, where is our sister? And who are you?" Elijah keeps his manner while Bex trying to hold Nik back.

"One question at a time, please, and an answer for an answer. Do you want me to answer? You better answer mine first," crossing my leg over the other one. "An answer for an answer," i added. Elijah turns to see his siblings before he gives me a nod. "How'd you find out?" i asked curious. "Arabelle always called me with Bex, while you just called me by my full name." I look up at the little sister of Mikaelson, "and Freya was inside your head. She saw you, the real you." Elijah added. I nod my head, "who are you?" Hayley decides to speak out.

I turn to her, i gasp before smirking at her. "Hold fuckin' on! I know you! Aren't you the same woman who dumps me on her wedding day?" Thomas awakens by loud gasps, he tries to look around and found me tied down to the chair. "Uhm.... Sorry?" I wave him off, "it's alright, Timmy, I had my fun." I wink at him. I heard a growl coming from the original hybrid, who is impatient and tempted to kill me. 

"Oh, right! What was it? The question....... Who am I, right? Well, who i am is not important to all of you. Not yet. It would ruin the surprise," i answered her. I need to stall us a time, as long as i can, at least until the binding process is complete. "My turn, what did you see when you were in my head?" i turn to Freya. "A bright ball of light, surrounded by light blue colour," i nod understanding. "Where's my sister!?" Nik glaring at me. I stare back at him as i'm trying to mess with all of them.

I used one of Inadu's abilities to shapeshifting into Mikael, "hello... Boy!" i greet him with Mikael's tone. Nik flinches as he sees Mikael, then i change into the second doppelgänger. "Elijah, please!" pointing at the shackles. I saw him hesitated before he shook it off. Then i change int Esther, "children, you wanna know where Arabelle is? She is here..." pointing at my head. 

I turn to Hayley, "she is at the tree, Hayley." Grinning at her as she knows what kind of tree i meant. "In fact, she is watching now. Wanna say hi?" shifting back to Arabelle. I gasp when i feel our souls are become one now, grinning from ear to ear to them. "Give us our sister back! Before i send you back crawling to hell!" I roll my eye. 

Again with an empty threat. 

"Been there, done that, Niklaus."

Third pov

Elijah sighs in annoyance, "Freya, please." The eldest sister takes a step forward, Freya lifts her hands, grabs Arabelle's face with both hands, and concentrates, and she starts shrieking in pain as the thick red liquid starts pouring from her eyes and nose. The body slumped down at the chair, sending a worry to Klaus as he sees his sister looks like she died. 

"Is it working?" 

Arabelle awakens with loud gasps, similar to Thomas had, she found her siblings staring at her in wary and a shackle on her hands. The rest of Mikaelson exhales in relief while Elijah takes off the shackles and stomping at the salt. 

"Bloody hell! I'm not into 50 shades of incest!"

Arabelle pov

"So, does anyone want to tell me why i'm tied down at the chair and cuffed?"

I glance at my siblings, playing my parts. "What is the last time you remember?" I look up at Nik, "I was at the tomb where mother kidnapped me. Speaking of, where is she?" referring to the mother. "You killed her...." i arched my brow at Freya, "I did? Hmm, i guess that is a good thing," i said, confused. I look anywhere but Hayley, who trying to gain my attention. Rebekah hands me a blood bag, which i tear it. 

"How are you, sister?" 

Slurping the blood then turn to Elijah, "hungry and i felt like an air force one just hit me," i answered. The last part is true, whatever Freya spell was i felt like a truck just running at me. "So, why am i here? Or why is Timmy over there sitting at the floor?" I give Thomas a 'play along' look. After an hour and half of long explanation, which i already knew and Hayley still staring at me. Like she's trying to figure something out, which good luck with it. 

"So, sister, what do you think of it?"

I clear my throat, turn to Freya. "Explain it to me again, why did you set Mikael free? I get it that he can be useful sometimes, but WHY? I rather die than be in the same room with him." She let out sighs, "i asked him to find rare ingredients." I furrow my eyebrow, "and how about Finn? Why would you bring someone like him back then only to place him on your shiny pendant? I hope you rot in that pendant Finn!" I shout the last part. 

"Arabelle, can we focus on Dahlia first?" "Oh, right! We can use Jackson if you want to locate her. That if the wife is fine with it and can you stop staring at me?" turning to Hayley who can't stop staring at me. "Why do we need Jackson?" i shrugged, "it's not like a google map or 911 is an option," i answered her. I clapped my hands together, knowing Hayley will be agreed with my idea. "Good! I propose Freya go with Hayley, Jackson, and Bex." I get up, reaching to the liquor cabinet. "Freya? And what will you do?" Hayley looking at me suspiciously. 

I take a bottle of bourbon and a glass, "here, drinking. Because i rather tearing your new husband from limb to limb faster with my method but i have a feeling you won't like it. So, Freya is your choice," i said, before leaving to my room at the compound. I send Thomas back to the penthouse, not needing his protection anymore, i lay in the middle of my bed. 

I turn to my stomach, with my pillow cover my face, i can feel myself slowly falling asleep. It feels like i was falling asleep 5 minutes ago when Hayley barges into my room with her husband and Bex trying to hold her back, "hello Bex. Hello hobo," turn to look at Jackson, "and wife of hobo. What did i do now that you have to come into my room in such a barbaric way?" 

"You knew!"

I look at the furious hybrid in confusion, "i know a lot of things. Could you define what i knew?" asking her back. She pokes her finger at my chest, "you knew Freya is, somehow, linked to Dahlia and you told her to do the spell!" My mouth forms a big '0', "Oh, of course, i knew!" Bex glares at me, silently asking me to shut up. Suddenly, i feel a stinging pain on my cheek. 

Did... Did she just slap me? 

"I thought you were better than Klaus, but you are more monster than him!" I gritted in furious, "did i? If I'm more monster than him, then you are free to ask someone else! Why did you want my help from the beginning?! A few months ago, i was the one who helped you to regain your position back at the pack! While that hairball, cowardly, hiding away and playing a mountain man with dear old dad, Anseln!" pointing at Jackson.

"I was the one who helped Aiden freeing those bunch of kids from my mother, and look what the other mongrel did to me?! He tricked me and handed me to Esther's hand, being tortured, and what Aiden got? A happy ending life with Joshua!" reminding her what her beta did to me. "Who is being unfair and a monster now?! Your kind or me!?" she's about to say something when she decides against it, "you better hide your beta from me before i get my hands on him!" walking past her bumping my shoulder against Jackson. 

"Call me when you need this monster to fix your problem!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

* Compound *

I zap myself to the front yard after, Nik texts me that Mikael is here. I stop at my track as i found him and Mikael are arguing at each other, "am i hallucinating or that thing we called father is here?" I swing a bottle of bourbon up and take a gulp of it, "The other bastard has joined us," i rolled my eyes. "Fuck off, you wannabe-best-father-of-the-year... My patience, like this farce of a reunion, is at an end," i told my siblings. "Agreed. There only is one question here, what exactly are we doing?" Elijah scowls and walks toward Mikael. 

"This was not my plan! You rushed it and made but a single weapon! Of course, she took it from you, and now we've lost what advantage we had and used up the very materials we needed to kill her." Freya being furious and blames it on all of us. "It's a bit histrionic. Your materials are easily found. Let's take stock, shall we?" Nik points at her, "there's an ample supply of your blood. Norwegian soil is hardly scarce. What else? Ah, yes... the ashes of Dahlia's Viking oppressors." 

"Only priceless relics gotten with great difficulty at a museum lost due to your worthless strategies." 

I throw my bottle away then angrily vamp-speeds over to Mikael, pinning him to the wall and shoving my hand into his chest. Mikael doesn't move or fight back, he simply stares at me as Freya lunges toward me and is held back by Elijah. "If I feel even the faintest touch of your magic, Freya, I will end him with his precious white oak stake." I glare at Mikael, "you killed me once, it's only fair for me to return the favour but you don't seem surprised, father." Mikael gasps as i squeeze his heart, "betrayal is in your nature, along with Niklaus."

"No. I wasn't born like this. Her you fight for... Lovely Freya, the daughter you barely know... Yet there was a time when you knew me and Niks as your child! A time before all the disappointments, the revelations of betrayal!" My voice shakes, and tears begin to fill my eyes. "There were moments when all you had to do was be my father, and even then, you despised us, didn't you?!" 

I always wonder, what if Mikael were a good father. Will all of this happened? 

"I want to know why." Mikael softly, and without malice. "I don't know. I just... did." I become overwhelmed by this admission, and I and Mikael stare at each other in the eyes for a long moment. I force myself to stop crying and glares at Mikael hatefully. I rip my hand out of him, i spun to walk to Niklaus. He nods and handing me the stake, "are those your final words?" i asked, being fair and give him chance to say his last word. "Freya... I'm so sorry. I love you." 

I chuckle bitterly, even in the last moment of his life he can't show me kindness. I throw the stake into Mikael's heart, using my magic to push it deeper as Mikael screams in agony. Freya screams and cries, but Elijah continues to hold her back. Neither he nor Rebekah seem happy to see Mikael killed. Nik backs away, looking conflicted as he watches Mikael reach out for us before falling to his knees and keeling over. 

After his body has fully desiccated, it goes up in flames as Freya continues to sob uncontrollably. I turn to look at Nik, who has small tears on him. "Now we're fair, father." I turn to Elijah, Rebekah, and Freya. They staring at me unhappily, "go on hate me all you want, act like everything i did to you, Elijah, and Rebekah. Are nothing." I leave the room without another word, and Elijah has to struggle to hold Freya back and keep her from attacking me as i leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 643 25
It's about a Madison May Green. And her children's life. And about accidentally finding her soulmate, Klaus Mikaelson. I only own my characters.
182K 3.9K 32
"Not all doppelgangers act the same." *I do not own any TVD or TO characters. I do not own Efah Nomed, she is @the1andtheonlytifftiff's character. I...
71.5K 1.3K 32
Wife to Klaus Mikaelson, soon to be mother to the first Tribrid in history, went in hiding and created a new family, will Brooklyn have a safe pregna...
22K 264 37
Destiny Star Davis that's my name I am a Tribrid a witch, vampire, and werewolf all in one, and the Klaus Mikaelson the hybrid.. what happens when y...