The Hunter Life of Saiki K

By little_puzzling

*Slow Update* This idea has been in my head for a while and I decided to write it down before I lose it. A Sa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
A/N
Christmas Special
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A/N
Chapter 35
A/N
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
AU Thought
Poll
Chapter 42
Valentine Special
Chapter 43
Hiatus
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 22

8K 359 80
By little_puzzling

It wasn't uncommon to be angry. It was not uncommon to see someone with rage. But it was uncommon to see the ball of sunshine turn into the most angriest person on earth. Saiki understood why Gon was angry, the younger one just saw a friend he considered the best of the best, walk away without saying goodbye. He just saw a friend being manipulated by his own relative, his own brother. Saiki understands that perfectly. And he can't stop the stomping teen from marching his way towards the area where all of the passing applicants are in.

'An angry ball of sunshine' thought Saiki as he glance at Gon then back at the path they were following.

Barging through the two dark reddish brown doors, Gon stood from the door area and stared down at a specific person who was sitting down in the first row. With a frown of his own, Gon made his way down the steps of the area and stopped next to the said individual. Saiki didn't stop the angry green headed child, instead, he took a seat right next to Kurapika. 

"Saiki-san, is Gon..?" A shrug. All eyes were trailed on Gon as he stared at the man sitting straight, not making any eye contact with the him.  

"Apologize to Killua!"

"Apologize for what?"

"You don't know what you did wrong?"

"Nope"

"You don't have the right to be his brother"

"Must I have the right to be his brother?" With a furious amount of strength, Gon grabbed Illumi's arm and gradually pulled him of the seat he was on. Applicants in the room were in shock of the amount of force used, even Saiki. 

"He doesn't need to earn the right to be my friend!" a tight squeeze to the hands, a slight surprised and a prevention.

'This boy is...' a slight ease.

"Don't bother apologizing. Just take me to see Killua"

"What would you do then?"

"That should be obvious. I'm going to rescue Killua!" determination at it's finest.

"You make it sound as though I kidnapped him. He walked away on his own" a slight flashback.

"But it wasn't by choice. He was being manipulated by you people. It's the same thing as kidnapping!" a moment of silence.

"We happen to to be discussing this very subject, Gon" said Netero as he took a step forward from the platform.

"Kurapika and Leorio have both lodged complaints. The committee have been discussing the fairness of Killua's disqualification" continued Netero and as if in cue, Kurapika stood up.

"Killua had been behaving in a strange manner during and since his battle with the man who he called himself Gittarackur! I believe that he was hypnotized into committing murder. Under normal circumstances, it would be impossible to use hypnosis to induce a person to kill. However, as Killua was raised by a family of assassins, murder was part of his daily life, so it's natural that he lacked ethical restraint of most!" spoke Kurapika, getting his thoughts heard.

"I want to mention that the attack happened during the match between Bodoro and me. It's possible that he was trying to help me. Given that, the one who should be disqualified, is me" pointed Leorio to himself.

"In any case, Killua was not in control of his own actions. Thus, he should not have been disqualified!" stated Kurapika.

"That is mere speculation. There is no proof" said Netero as he turned to stand on the platform once again.

"There were no clear signs of manipulation. In fact, I would question the claim that he was hypnotized. I agree that the incident occurred after the battle between Leorio and Bodoro had begun. At that point, both fighters were evenly matched. Bodoro had more experience. But in terms of raw combat ability, Leorio was the stronger. There were no need for for Killua to interfere" a clicked of a tongue, an annoyance, irritated.

"There was some other funny business happening. Like when you fought Hisoka" spoke Pokkle as he stood from his seat and turned towards Kurapika.

"Back then, what did he say to you? Neither of you seemed particularly tired. But Hisoka whispered something to your ear, right after conceding" a staring contest.

"That's pretty strange. I'd understand surrendering after your opponent whispers something to you, as happened with Hanzo and me, or Bodoro and Hisoka. Because we were under considerable pressure. But in your case, the exact opposite happened. I have to wonder if you struck some sort of bargain"

Before the archer could speak any further, he was suddenly turned around and forced to sit back down. All eye's then strained to the pink teen sitting next to Kurapika silently. 

'I understand that you are curious of what he had said to Kurapika, but it is none of your concern nor your business to budge into people's personal talks. That is considered rude. Stop being a curious little animal before you end up somewhere unpleasant' Came a smooth yet dangerous voice in every one's head.

Saiki was never one to just stop a person from their curiosity, but he was in a world were his powers doesn't matter much to society. By taking advantage, he had used it against someone who was beginning to pry into a person he might considered a friend of his own. With a stiff nod, Pokkle felt the pressure release from his and he let out a sigh of relief, but he stayed quiet and he stayed seated. No one questioned the action, and no one would ever will. Well, maybe in their minds but that was fine.

"Thank you Saiki-san" a nod.

"If you consider my victory to be odd, a victory by default would be equally odd" a jolt in their seat.

"None of that matters..." a mutter.

"Come one. I want to get this lecture over with so I can leave" complained Hanzo as he too, stood from his seat. A tiny clenched of teeth.

'Can't these people just talk while they are sitting down?'

"None of that matters!" yelled Gon, surprising the audience, yet again.

"It's pointless to argue over whether someone should have passed. If you aren't happy about passing, keep working until you're satisfied. If Killua retakes the Hunter Exam, he'll definitely pass! It's unfortunate that he failed this time, but it is what it is" a clench to the arm.

"If you've been forcing Killua to kill, against his will, all this time, I'll make you pay!" a glare.

"Make me pay? What, exactly, will you do?"

"I won't do anything. Only, once I rescue Killua, I'll never let you see him again!" as if triggered by his words, Illumi raised a hand towards the angry small teen, but Gon had jumped back, releasing the hand in the process. A clearing of throat.

"Is everyone finished?"

_After the orientation_ Hunter Vocabulary: License_

"Gittarackur..."

"Tell me where Killua is"

"Are you really going to take him away? I think that's a bad idea"

"I don't care what you think! Killua is my friend. I'm taking him with me"

"Do they feel the same way?" Looking behind himself, Gon saw Kurapika and Leorio, he didn't have to worry about Saiki not being around for a while, but oh well.

"You bet" agreed Leorio with a determined mind, a smile and a nod from Kurapika to the surprised Gon. A thinking face from Illumi.

"Fine. I doubt you'll be able to make it there anyway. Killua went home"

"Home?"

"Kukuroo Mountain. Our family lives at the very top"

"Kukuroo Mountain? Thanks" said Gon as he and his friends turned around to collect the only member missing so that they can leave. Unknown to them, the silent teen is currently overhearing a clown and a doll mans conversation.

"Is it okay for an assassin to give away his base of operations?" asked Hisoka as he popped behind from a pole.

"Sure, it isn't a secret or anything. The locals all know where we live. Well, I'm sure they see the light once they arrive" stated Illumi as he turned to face the clown.

'You people really don't care if your location was leaked, don't you' said Saiki, making his presence known to the two slightly surprised men, one was obliviously not hiding the slight excitement either. 

"Ah, it's kitty~"

"No. We are not" answered Illumi.

Rolling his eyes at the two, Saiki shook his head and made his way from the two, but bumping into the doll man and walking away like it didn't happen.

'That's odd' though Illumi as he felt a tingling sensation on his once bruised and twisted arm.

_With Gon and the other's_

"Saiki-nii, where have you been?" questioned Gon when he saw the said pink teen walk up to him and the other's as well as Pokkle.

'Wondering' answered Saiki as he patted the younger ones green hair.

"Okay. We have the location of Killua and where the mountain is, are you in?"

'When have my opinion matter? But yes'

-----------------------------------------------

A/N: I just remembered, in chapter 20 or something, I put that Saiki had to fight someone who lost their own battle with someone, then on with his battle, I made him fight someone who was not an applicant. Sorry for that. And also, there is a lot of talking scenes here and some of them are interesting. Sorry that I can't put all of the scene here.

Thought's//Saiki//together//mad

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 54.5K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

90.5K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
177K 5.5K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...