Flame of Sin |Blue Exorcist|...

By Red__Ruby

There are three sides. The good, the evil, and the indifferent. Why are you always choosing which one you're... More

"Either call me, or a therapist."
"You're hopeless."
"It's okay. I'm here for you."
"Change isn't always good... but we have to deal with it."
"Revelation is a bitch."
"... bitch."
"I'm quitting. I'll see you all in therapy."
"What a gloomy mofo."
"Why is it always me stopping you?"
"Geez... calm down, will ya?"
"I will never break that promise until Rin is strong enough to protect himself."
"Rin, shut up."
"Satan's Bastard"
"No one can know. Under any circumstance."
"Mind your business, BITCH!"
"Are you stupid? What were you trying to prove?"
"I'm not above being rude,"
"What a bratty demon."
"I don't have anger issues!"
"I told you not to vandalize anything!"
"Why couldn't I have summoned an imp..."
"YOU'VE SEEN ME SHIRTLESS BEFORE RIN, QUIT BEING A SCHOOLBOY!"
"What a rowdy bunch of bitches..."
"I pride myself on not allowing Rin to lose control."
"Seems like a perfectly good option to me."
"I'll go if y'all get eaten by a giant squid."
"Awe, is wittle Win jeawous?"
"I'm the one who Shiro told everything to, let me do it in his place!"
"Rin, Nuns don't usually wear small bikini tops like that."
"You're cooler than I could ever dream of being."
"Bold of you to assume we can cook. That sounds oddly sexist, Yukio."
"You think Rin's the only one I watch?"
"I knew there was a catch to this."
"GO TO HEAVEN, YOU STUPID BITCH!"
"If he gets killed nothing will stop me after that. Not even you."
"Now can it and sit down. You're disrupting the entire car."

"Quit your bitch ass crying! It's hella annoying!"

3.6K 162 28
By Red__Ruby

You and the two others made it over to smaller sized merry-go-round. Probably one meant for children. You and Rin stopped walking suddenly.

"Rin? Y/n?" Shiemi questioned. You could hear a disembodied child giggling. Rin could too.

"A child," you said.

"A child?" Shiemi repeated. The merry-go-round began to move by itself. "Why is it running on its own?" You could sense the presence of said ghost.

"It's coming," Rin said seriously. The merry-go-round slowly came to a stop. On one of the horses was a weeping ghost child. When Rin and Shiemi spotted him, they gasped. You just narrowed your eyes at it.

"Oh my gosh, Y/n, Rin!" She exclaimed, tugging on both of you guys' arms. "How did you know?"

"Oh, you know... just a gut feeling?" Rin said nervously. You shrugged.

"I'm telepathic."
Shiemi walked forward, closer to the child.

"Hey, why are you crying?" She gently asked him.

"Hey, don't talk to the demon!" Rin warned.

"Oh! But he's such a little one... I don't think he's that dangerous."

"Demons can take on the forms of children to lull you into a false sense of security by making you think they're harmless and innocent," you said seriously. Shiemi was slightly taken aback by it. "Just be careful." Your eye twitched by the ghost child's crying.

"HEY!" You barked, startling all of them. "Quit your bitch ass crying! It's hella annoying!" The kid only cried louder.

"You don't have to yell at him!" Shiemi chided. You glanced at her.

"I don't like children."
The ghost then suddenly flew into Shiemi's chest, burying his head into it. Oh this kid is gonna die twice

"I was always... so sick... and my daddy and mommy promised me that they'd take me to this amusement park when I got well..." The child wept. You rolled your eyes slightly. "But then... since I died... I can never... never come here with anyone..."

"I see. That must have been hard for you..." Shiemi said gently, petting his head.

"Shut up, you old bag!" The child then suddenly popped out of her embrace, shoving his nubby arms into her boobs. Your brow twitched. It then started flying in front of your faces. "Moron! Moron!" You slowly began to walk after it. It turned to stick out its tongue at you.

"NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH—AHHHHHHH!"
With your back turned to the other two, your eyes turned white. You reached behind you for your sword. "WAIT WAIT WAIT—I'M SORRY—" You slowly unsheathed it, eyes glowing in the shadows cast by your hair. It started to fly away from you. You calmly walked towards it. It grunted when it no longer was moving, instead, being pulled back towards you.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" When it came close to you, you stabbed the blade through its immaterial body, but even so, it slowly faded and dispersed. When you heard Rin running up behind you, you quickly sheathed your sword and calmed down.

"Dammit! Where'd that little pervert run off to?" He gasped with Shiemi running behind him, out of breath. Your brows raised. Damn, did I move that quickly?

"Who knows," you replied, "Probably somewhere down below."

"Huh?" Rin tilted his head. "What do you mean?"

"Nothing."

"Rin, Y/n, I'm going to look over there, okay?" Shiemi said.

"Sure," both you and Rin responded before she ran off. He then looked at you seriously. "What did you do to that demon?"

"I got rid of it," you replied, wiping your hands. "Nothing more nothing less."

"Oh right, we're supposed to report that we've found the ghost..." Rin said, dialing Yukio's number. As you two were waiting, you felt a sudden presence behind you. You snapped around, grabbing Rin and moving him before they could swipe his sword. You looked up at saw a demon-lookin dude hanging from the giant Mephisto gold statue.

"Who the hell are you?!" Rin exclaimed. You put your arm in front of him.

"Amaimon, King of Earth," you spoke. "What a pleasure meeting you." Amaimon tilted his head at you.

"Ohh? Who are you?" He asked curiously, sticking a lollipop in his mouth. "I didn't anticipate you being here." You smirked lightly.

"Good, you don't know who I am," you replied quietly.

"De-demon?" Rin repeated. You nodded.

"Yeah. He's like an older brother of yours," you replied, "Satan's kin."

"Hoooooo? You seem to know much of us," Amaimon said, tilting his head at you. "Yet I don't know you... Older brother hadn't mentioned you to me." You narrowed your eyes. Older brother? Does he mean Mephisto?

"Rin, under no circumstances can you let Amaimon get your sword," you said to him.

"Huh? What do you mean? What's going on?" He asked.

"I'm not sure, but he tried to swipe your sword. That means he wants it for whatever reason." You looked back at him. "Do not draw it and do not let him take it."

"You're a pain," Amaimon said, "Stay out of my way. I want Rin Okumura. Not you."
You glared up at him.

"Well that's too bad, isn't it? What're you after?"

"After?" He repeated, "I was bored, so I came to play." You drew your own sword.

"Then, I guess if you want to get to Rin, you'll have to get through me," you said.

"He-hey!" Rin exclaimed. Amaimon didn't even blink.

"Sure." He appeared in front of you in a split second. He attempted to merely slap you out of the way, but you grabbed his arm, stabbing your sword through his torso. Your face and his were inches apart, eyes wide, and connected. You ripped the sword from him and spun on your leg, kicking him away from you two. He flew up towards the rollercoaster where he managed to save himself on the metal support structure. He calmly looked down at his stab wound.

"You're quite proficient at fighting," he said. He then looked at you and hummed. "I might have some trouble with you... how amusing!" You jumped onto the head of the Mephisto statue.

"That's right!" You exclaimed, red flames engulfing your body. His eyes widened in wonder. "Be amused all you want!" You suddenly appeared in front of him. Before he could process you, you grabbed him tightly by the chin, and threw him upward. He crashed through the metal and you met him in mid air. He blocked your swipe with your sword, but was caught off guard when you slammed your foot into his stomach. He flew back down to the ground. He landed with a boom, dust and dirt being kicked up. You landed on top of him, stabbing your sword right next to his head. He looked up at you.

"You're strong," he said simply. You tilted your head.

"Thanks. And you're annoying." You jumped off of him when you felt him go for your abdomen. You got a chill when you felt someone else join the fray. Immediately, your flames died down.

"Devour the Eight Princesses..." You heard someone say. You looked to the side and saw Yamada pulling out a sword from their chest. I knew it. They jumped down from the ledge with their sword drawn. "Sever the serpent!" Amaimon deflected their sword and jumped away.

"Who are you?" He asked. Rin also ran over to where you were.

"Y/n!" He called. You looked over to him, quickly moving in front of him. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," you replied, never taking your eyes off of Amaimon and 'Yamada'.

"You! You're Amaimon, King of Earth, aren't you?" They asked, standing up and pointing their sword at him. "How did a bigshot like you enter this academy? Was it Mephisto who brought you here?"

"I wish you'd get out of the way..." Amaimon said.

"You're the one in my way!" 'Yamada' replied, getting into another stance. Amaimon took a second to evaluate the situation. You felt his gaze slide over to you. A tense beat of silence passed.

"Actually I've changed my mind," he said, "Perhaps another time..." He jumped away quickly.

"Hey, come back here, dammit!" Yamada yelled.

"Farewell!!" You heard Amaimon's voice echo. You relaxed and sheathed your sword. You looked back at Rin.

"Are you alright?" You asked. He nodded at you.

"Yeah, thanks to you," he replied. That's when Shiemi ran up to you.

"Are you two alright?" She called. The both of you nodded.

"Yeah, we're fine," Rin replied, "What about you? What happened to that little brat?"

"I couldn't find him," she replied sadly, "I wonder if we scared him off."

"Probably," you said flatly. Although... we have more things to worry about now.

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 151 8
Rin takes too long to return from receiving his gift from Shura after the party. Amaimon goes to check on him only to find the kitchen destroyed, Yuk...
61.7K 1.2K 46
First time doing an "X reader" so bare with me through this. (Y/N) is a suicidal 15 year old girl. She wears sweatshirts, and watches anime all the...
103K 4.6K 48
101,832 words: The Okumura twins are not budging from their accusations that the other brother is the cause for Shiro Fujimoto's death. However, with...
75 0 9
(I don't own any character from Blue Exorcist or JJK, just mine.) Now, I have only ever seen ONE crossover between these two animes and I was disappo...