A New Friend (A Foxy x Reader)

By Applepie1984

Meet the animatronic fox that has stolen your heart and can awesomely turn into a human. In this story, Foxy... More

How It All Began
The Memory
Night 1: My Partner
An Encounter With A Chicken
A Talk With A Chicken
Night 2: He Comes Out
Still Night 2
Freddy Remembers, But Who Is Golden?
Apology NOT accepted
Fun Mornings
The Afternoon
Movie Night
The Rush
A New Place To Stay
Night 3: Surprise
He's Back
Death
Dayshift
Vincent
Night 4: Murder
Still Night 4
The Nightmare
Dayshift Part 2
Back in buisness?
~Lemon~
Another Day
The Show
Finding A Way
Kidnapped
Baby Preparations
Party
The Date
Shutdown
Break and Attack
Pain
The Battle
Help Is Here
Didn't See Her Coming
Adoption
Explanations
Help Him
Will He Be Okay?
He Will Be Okay! :)
The Missing Fox
The Depressed Fox
Just Another Day
Crybaby
Murhpy's Law Pt. 1
Murphy's Law Pt. 2
The Baby
The Wedding Day
Authors Page
Fun Timez

Getting introduced

3.6K 100 79
By Applepie1984

Your POV:

~

I looked at the clock. It was 11:00 P.M. the night after the phone call. I got up and started getting ready for my new job. I brushed my hair, brushed my teeth and got dressed. It was 11:11 by the time I got into my car. When I got to the pizzeria, it was 11:27. I walked in and was greeted by a man with light brown hair and dark brown eyes with a name tag that said 'Mike Schmidt'. "Hello," he said. "My name is Mike" he said gesturing to his name tag.

"My name is Y\N." I have to admit, I was kinda nervous.

"Here, I'll show you around." He said. We walked around a few tables and ended up at a show stage with three animal animatronics. It seemed to be a bunny, a ... Duck? And a bear. Walking on stage, he introduced me to the animatronics. "This is Bonnie the bunny, Chica the chicken, and Freddy Fazbear, our main mascot." 'That was a chicken?' I thought to myself in wonder.

Mike's POV:

I looked at (Y\N) with eyes of worry. She didn't seem to notice me though, she was too deep in thought. I didn't want her to get hurt, like... The others. "(Y\N)? Are you okay?" I asked. She was staring at the floor like there was a dancing turtle.

Your POV:

As I kept thinking about the so called chicken, I hear Mike call my name. I snap out of it and moved my head to face his. "Yeah?" I ask.

"There's... something else I need to show you..." He says, trailing off. He walked, I followed and I found myself at a much smaller stage with purple curtains that had yellow stars on it, and a little sign in the front of it that said, 'out of order'. Mike opened up the curtains to reveal a beat down fox "This animatronic's name is Foxy, Foxy the pirate." he said. I had memories flood back into me as I remembered myself as a kid coming to Freddy Fazbears pizzeria all the time with my mom. I would always watch the performances. Especially Foxy's. (Because this isn't a cliche) but then, there was the bite of '87 and... I haven't come back since then...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 316 25
Ever since the bite of 87, foxy the animatronic pirate fox, was put out of order. After years alone in the shadows of pirates cove, bonnie the animat...
11.4K 324 29
DISCLAIMER!: I DO NOT OWN FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S! IT BELONGS TO SCOTT CAWTHON. ART ON COVER: BY ME! (I don't know the exact stories of five nights...
212K 6K 21
(Y/N) Got a job at Fazbear's Pizza for the summer. She meets a man with the name of Vincent on her first day. They form a strange relationship togeth...
8.1K 202 18
Please ignore how old the writing currently is, this is a fan fiction I made in my younger childhood. If you want to keep up to date with my works fo...