๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ...

By Joy-Is-Here

๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™€๐™ข๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ž๐™—๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ? ๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™–๐™—... More

หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ Author's Note
หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ Characters Introduction
01 l Arrival
02 l Reunion
03 l Boyfriend
04 l Unpacking
05 l Stars
06 l Violin
07 l Shopping
08 l Adorable
09 l Fuuto
10 l Truth
11 l Disguise
12 l Movie
13 l Luna
14 l Falling
15 l Thank You
16 l Hugs
17 l Manners
18 l Confession
20 l Accepted
21 l Bonding
22 l Sorrow
23 l Yoon
24 l Run
25 l Contact
26 l Call
27 l Sweets
28 l Midnight
29 l Trauma
30 l Package
31 l Miwa-san
32 l Promise
33 l Reveal
34 l Foreign

19 l Relationship

4.5K 151 5
By Joy-Is-Here

ⓇⒺⓁⒶⓉⒾⓄⓃⓈⒽⒾⓅ

Feeling the regret and frustration sinking in their hearts, they hung their heads down in shame.

They only looked back up when they heard Yuki spoke.

"Hey," He started slowly "I just want to say, I'm Sorry." Bowing his head down.

"Wh-why are you apologizing?!" Ask Subaru, bewildered.

-+- Yuki's POV -+-

"What do you mean 'why'? I'm apologizing because you're all mad because I lied to you right? I'm sorry, I really am. It's my fault, I was the one who initiate the idea. Ema has nothing to do with it-"

"But I-" Ema tried to protest but Yuki cut her off.

"If it's not for me, none of this would even happen in the first place. Ema was just roped into all of this  because of my selfishness and self satisfaction. I really do apologize for all the trouble I've caused. If by me leaving could somehow make it up to you then-"

"NO!" Shouted Fuuto, standing up looking furious yet sad?

"But-"

"NO! YOU'RE NOT LEAVING! YOU'RE STAYING HERE AND THAT'S FINAL!" Panting, bangs covering his eyes.

I stare at him, frowning.

Why is he so against me leaving?

As the others look at him with wide eyes. Shocked by how Fuuto reacted. He was never one to shout his real feelings like that. What made him so... desperate?

Before I got too much into my thoughts, Masaomi spoke up.

"You don't have to apologize, Yuki-kun. We're not mad at you, just surprised that's all."

Ukyo nodded in agreement, "Yes, you don't have to leave. Besides I think that Ema and some of us would be sad if you leave" Smiling reassuringly.

"Isn't that right, Ema?"

I look at Ema and saw that she nodded in confirmation.

"Please don't leave Yu-chan!" Looking desperate as she holds my hand as if I would disappear any moment from now.

As the frown on my face decreases I  saw that all of them were staring at me expectantly, waiting for my answer.

I tighten my grip on Ema's hand and look back at them.

"Are you sure you're okay with me staying after all of that? It's okay you know, you don't have to force yourself just because Miwa-san told you to host me here."

"Of course!" Said all of them in sync.

"We're the ones who should be sorry! We were the one who shouted and treated you unfairly after all"

"Yeah. Besides, you are already like a family to some of us. As for the rest you could start getting to know them while you live here."

Feeling touched, I smiled at their words before muttering a quiet "Thank you".

We all smiled and for the first time that day the everyone was feeling content and relaxed.

*****

I yawned as I sat on the couch with the others, Ema was cleaning the dishes in the kitchen. I offered her help but she just declined and said that I should just sit down and relax. So I did, not wanting any more banters today.

I relaxed on the sofa with Wataru and Fuuto on either side of me. The comfortable silence was interrupted by Iori who, by far never talked, aside from when he was introduced when I first moved in. And that's only him saying a quiet "Hello" to me. So it was a bit of a startle when he decided to talk to me.

"If you don't mind me asking, Yuki-san..." I gestured for him to continue.

"I know that you're not really dating Ema and that you're staying here because of your job." Fuuto yet again let another groan, knowing where his question was going, whilst I just tilted my head to the side, an act that made some of the brothers hearts skip a beat at.

Iori raised a questioning eyebrow at Fuuto but continued nonetheless, "But, if you're not dating Ema then, what's your real relationship with her? Judging by the way you acted towards one another you don't look like you're mere friends."

"Now that you think about it, you're right. That does seems odd. How Ema cries like that when they met— and while that does sound believable if you two were dating — which you're not— I don't think Ema is the type to cry that hard for a friend that doesn't even went away for that long. I mean 2 years isn't THAT long if you think of it, is it?"

"Yeah even if they were that intimate as Best friends, it still doesn't explains how you know Mom and Rintarou-san on a personal level."

"Maybe Onee-chan told him?" Wataru asked.

"Even if she did told him—which is not weird I guess considering they're at least friends— It doesn't quite answer the question now does it? On how he knows Mom and Rintarou-san well enough for them to offer him to live here with us. He went to university in London and only ever came back 2 years ago, where Mom haven't even met Rintarou-san yet. So that means, that either he met one of them before and is quite close to them or-"

"Or there's something he's still not telling us" Iori finished.

Everyone turned to look at me, eyes expecting me to answer. I just fidgeted a bit on my seat. Just as I was opened my mouth to explain, Ema came back from the kitchen.

"I finished washing the dishes!" Just noticing the lingering heavy air once again in the room.

As all of them turned to look at Ema, who was startled at the sudden attention and asked "What's wrong?"

I asked her before anybody else can, "Can I tell them Ema?"

She frowned and tilted her head to the side as an act of confusion.

"Our ACTUAL relationship and the real reason on why I'm even living here in the first place?" I elaborated for her.

Her mouth formed a tiny 'o' and nodded distractedly.

I heard Juli who was sitting on my shoulder muttered  "Finally". By the way, I never really know why I understood Juli. Aside from Ema, I have never seen anyone understand what he says. Not even Dad could understand him. Weird.

Once again I noticed everyone's attention was at me. I sighed. How many times have I sighed honestly? I'm tired of this. Let's just get this over with.

"So, to tell you the truth. Yes, I know and am close to Rintarou-san, very close actually. He was the one who suggested that I live here with Ema and all of you."

Before any of them could interrupt, I quickly continued on, "And yes, I'm gonna just admit that while I am here partially for my modelling work, I'm also living here for other purposes"

"So... you are close to Rintarou-san and that you're here not only because of your job?" Yuusuke asked slowly, trying to process the information.

"Are you deaf?" Fuuto insults him while shaking his head, rolling his eyes.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

Before any of this could get out of hand (again), I raise my hand to signal them to stop.

Honestly... why can't this just end already. I'm tired. I want to go to bed already. Tiredly rubbing my eyes as they were starting to feel a bit heavy.

"Basically, to put it simply, I know Rintarou-san because he is my Dad. Me and Ema are siblings. Clear?" Yawning as my eyes were getting watery.

It was a tiring day for Yuki. Fun— but tiring nonetheless. I had a fun with Fuuto going to the cinema and the mall all day but it was also tiring and the drama that happened at dinner earlier was also quite draining especially because of all the pressure and anxiety that's involved in it. God, I need a break.

To tell you they're shock was an understatement.

"WHA-" Tsubaki was about to scream before Azusa covered his mouth.

"Please stop screaming, Tsubaki. I think Yuki-kun has gone through enough this day, hasn't he?" Gesturing at me who was barely staying awake, eyes half-lidded head drooping down as I struggle to keep my eyes open. He himself was still looking as shock and still trying to comprehend with the newly discovered fact.

'Thank God for Azusa. I'm tired with all of this overdramatic reactions. I mean they're amusing and all but it needs to stop.'

"Why don't we all talk and sort this out tomorrow. It's getting late and I'm sure Yuki-kun is also very tired." Masaomi suggested, keeping calm.

I nodded as I muttered a "Thankyou" to him as I stood up and went to Ema who was still standing up infront of the sofa.

Juli jumped from my shoulder to Ema's as I hugged her, mumbling "Goodnight" as I kiss the top of her head.

Unlike before, where they always acted tense and defensive around me, now they're somewhat relaxed even if I hug or kiss Ema. They're still confuzzled but, either its from them knowing that we're siblings or that they trusted me enough, who knows. I'm just glad that they finally accepted me, at least trying to.

I let go of Ema and turned around to see all of them looking at my direction, making my way up the stairs.

Smiling at them I bid them goodnight and wave my hand slightly. To my delight, all of them responded.

Smiling wider as I make my way to the elevator to get to my room.

They're not that bad after all.

As I reached my room, eyes barely open, I change into my sleep wear after brushing my teeth.

Snuggling into the covers after I turned the lights off. Drifting to sleep as my head hits the pillow.

'I'm glad.'

I thought as I start to drift further and further into a deep slumber. Not realising that I was smiling as I did.

-------------------

◆️○️ To be Continued ○️◆️

-------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 5K 49
This book is being rewritten! This book is finished so no more requests. Every brother is included. I hope you enjoy~
23.3K 598 48
-๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐...๐Ÿ”’ โ€------------โ€ แด‹ษชss แด‹ษชss ๐…๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„! โ€------------โ€ โ™ ๏ธโ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ช...
121K 4K 42
"I have lived my everyday wearing a smile on my face... Wearing a mask to keep you away from how I truly feel... I fell in love and got loved... Play...
56.3K 1.8K 20
[๐ˆ๐ณ๐š๐ง๐š ๐Š๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐š๐ฐ๐š ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™˜๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๏ฟฝ...