The Devil is Tribrid (The Ori...

By human33

My name is Arabelle Louise Mikaelson. I'm the first tribrid and the only one of my kind. Many of you must be... More

Bad News
The Originals Season 1
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
The Originals Season 2
Character Update
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
The Original Season 3
Character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Final Season Of the Originals
Character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR!

Chapter 13

1.5K 37 1
By human33

Hope's First Bonfire

Olivianna pov

* Somewhere in  Arkansas *

"So, she will wake up whenever she's ready?" The youngest blonde Mikaelson asked for the third time while poking Arabelle's cheek. "Yes, Rebekah. At first, i thought she's handling your mother's fifty shade like a pro. Well, I'm wrong as it seems running deep into her head," i answered. She sighs, "please wake up anytime but now, this house used to be your favourite." I heard the blonde muttering quietly at Arabelle. 

"What do you think of this place? Isn't this place rather nice!" Rebekah said in a cheerful tone. She picks up a bottle of wine and examines it, "Nik must have compelled a wine-lover to keep it up because I found a 2005 bordot!" she holds it up to show me, "so while we wait for the others to come, tell me about yourself. If my sister brings you to us, it means you two are very serious."

Pouring the liquor to my glass, "well, we both were... ally. I'd like to think that i knew her better than her own family," smirking at the blondie. "What make you think so?" the blonde asked, intrigued. I shrugged my shoulders, "we share secrets that not everyone knows," i simply said. She nods her head twice, "I'll ask another question then... I knew my sister, so how did you do it?" I furrow my eyebrow in confusion. 

"Belle was fallen in love with Hayley, how did she choose you over Hayley?" I chuckle, "if i don't know you better, i'd say you're jealous or hate me, madame Mikaelson... We are not just allies, i knew she had a crush on me and we like each other. But we never make time or make it work, so when she knows i was in New Orleans..." i shrugged my shoulders, "why not. We like each other, we are witches, and we knew each other." Lying smoothly, "I was simply there for her while all Hayley had done to her is breaking her heart," i added. 

"True... My sister has never taken a liking to anyone. So, when she started to open her own orphanage and took the young vampire under her wings, i know something changes from her. I just can't figure out whether it's a good or bad change. And I'm hoping whoever the person she's with right now, could change her into my sister that i used to know." I turn to see her staring at me, "i can't promise you anything, but i will try."

 "You know what, i think she will appreciate the sentiment, but I know that she will hate it when she's being handled with kid gloves. She would say something like "I don't need a nanny" stuff," mimicked Arabelle's voice while Rebekah sighs and sets down the wine, "be honest, will she ever be fine?" staring at me with some un-readable emotion and glossy eyes. "I can't promise you anything, Rebekah. That's the truth, but i will help her to get through anything. That's the only promise i can give it to you," i replied sincerely.

"I love my sister and i always wishing the best for her... I knew, no matter what, she always has my back. Just like when Klaus tried to kill me last year," she paused, taking a deep breath. "So, if you make her happy and everything, you can count me in if Klaus tries something on you two." I chuckle, "is that a synonym for "You have my blessing, Olivianna" Rebekah?" She rolls her eyes and gulps her wine. "Whatever floats your boat," she smirks.

We hear a loud groan coming from the not-so unconscious girl anymore, "what the hell!" rubbing her head. She shifted her gaze to Rebekah and i, wave my hand lazily at her while Rebekah raises her glass up. "Welcome to the land of the living, sister. What took you so long? Did you have a tea party with Mad Hatter?" Rebekah teased her. "I'm sorry for the uncomfortable feeling in the head, the spell was a very strong one. How are you feeling?" throw her a blood blag. "I feel like i was in Fifty shade's movies," she answered with sarcasm.

"Well, i'm sure your girl can grant your wish, sister."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arabelle pov

"I am here to protect you two. Not the opposite, Rebekah!" 

She turns to look at Hope, who is laying in her playpen, cooing. "I know you mean to, Arabelle..." she waves me off. "And yet, you find it necessary to render me unconscious before bringing me here?!" I snapped. "Well, you weren't yourself! All the dead bodies in the back are enough to tell me that you are not bloody damn fine! And I needed to get us out of that diner. What happened back there?" she retorted. "I don't know......" Arabelle shrugs her shoulder, "maybe because they cannot mind their own business.... Or maybe, if they stop looking at me creepingly, they don't deserve early deaths. However, Nik sent me to protect Hope and you from mother dearest!"

I leave the room and heading to the porch, trying to unclench my hands and not to lash out when I feel a hand is grabbing my wrist and pull me closer to her, she caresses my cheek lovingly. "Be honest with me, my love. Are you feeling fine? Do you still have an itching feeling to kill everyone?" I lean my face on her hands then sighs, "i-i i don't know anything anymore. One second i feel fine and the next is I'm craving to spill blood. I-I i think i lose it and finally went mad, do you think it's possible for me to--." She cuts me off by kissing my lips for a minute before pulling us away, "breath, okay. Breath." I nod and doing exactly what she told me.

"You will be fine because i'm here, and you know i will always take care of my favourite Mikaelson. No matter what." I nod my head, smiling at her. "What would i do without you?" she shrugged and flip her hair, "I'd like to think of me as the OG tribrid's good luck charm." I chuckle and pull her closer to me, kissing her lips. "You're lucky i love you," i whispered. "Oh, honey, you do not just love me. You're whipped!" she sassed. Over her shoulders, i see my youngest sister with my goddaughter, "i must agree with Olivianna. You're whipped, Belle!" 

I glare playfully then i feel a nudge on my ribs, i turn to Livianna who nodding her head at my sister. "I'm sorry, Bex. For shouting and yelling at you--." Hope coos at me, "you too, miracle baby. Your aunty Bex is just a bit stubborn, hopefully, you don't inherit it." Smirking at Bex. "Waw! A compliment and insult in one sentence... You're forgiven, Belle. If you admit that you're whipped," smirking back at me. She hands me down Hope, "you three wait here while i find something to burn." Vamp-speed in second without hesitation.

Both of us sitting side by side with Hope on my lap, playing and biting my finger, Inadu leans her head on my shoulder. I keep gazing at the toddler, "It's alright, Arabelle. She won't break. Everything you did was in the name of protecting her," the girl beside me speak. Sensing my guilt. "I've been wondering if you and your family are powerful beings, why did you keep your enemy alive if you can snap your finger and end everything?" she continues. 

"If that up to me and Nik, we would have done that already. But Elijah and Bex believe that would only add more enemies on our trails and one day all of us will pay for that," i answered, pulling my thumb away from Hope's teeth that seem to itch to bite something. 

The little girl whines and her cute hands furiously reach for mine, "as long i live, no one will ever make you pay for your past." She kissed my cheek and pull my thumb away from Hope's hand in a playful manner, "little girl, this is mine to bite not yours." She stuck her tongue out at my niece. "Will you ever get tired of me? I mean you're being silly, jealous over a baby that is not ever 1 year old." She looks up at me and shakes her head, "never! Look at me, i have the first tribrid madly crushing at me. Do you have any idea how many people would love to have that?!" I chuckle, "love you too, ancient." She gasps and punches my arm playfully.

A moment later, Bex returns with a lot of branches and is setting up firewood. "What in the hell name you are doing!? Are you trying to speeding up climate change, sister!?" eyeing at the woods she collects. I pick up Hope and holds her on my hip, "It's bonfire season! And I am reviving a family tradition! Especially since we're all going to be together." I snap in the realisation about our very old and ancient tradition. "Yes, but have you lost your mind, sister?! We're fleeing from one of our deranged parents and now you want to set a bunch of this wooden on fire? For what, sending Esther an 'S.O.S'--." 

Inadu covers my mouth, "what she trying to say is we love to participate with Mikaelson's tradition, even though she never told me anything." She stares at me with a knowing look while Bex let out a heavy sigh, "another Mikaelson tradition. It's a peculiar thing, never to be tired, yet forever exhausted by the sameness of things. Why is our family always at war?" staring at the wooden with a sad look.

She walks up to me then smiles and touches Hope's hand, "I don't know. But, being away with her made me see things differently." She lowers her voice as she gently talks to both Hope and us, "we're not so bad. We're not the monsters that our parents think we are...." I look over her shoulders to see a black SUV speed down the driveway, Nik barely has time to park when Hayley rushes out of the car and sprints toward the three of us. She stops in her tracks as soon as she sees her, as though she can't believe her eyes. 

Bex and i both smile at her and i genty grab Hope's hand wave hers to her mother, Nik catches up with her, and i wastes no time handing a smiling Hope to Hayley. "Hi!" Hayley hugs Hope tightly and breaths a sigh of relief. Behind her, Nik is near tears and too overwhelmed to move. Hayley, unable to meet my eyes, turns so Nik can see his daughter as well. Hope coos happily, and Nik and Hayley both laugh as they smother her with kisses. 

After so many chick-flicks moments, we discuss the newest revelations they've just learned while they continue to build the bonfire. "Curse on the first-born? What the bloody hell is that supposed to mean?" Rebekah asked, turning to look at me for some explanation. "Well, according to Finn, our sister Freya didn't die of the plague. She was taken as payment by our aunt Dahlia, who then cursed all Mikaelson first-borns for eternity." Nik answered. 

"Is any of this true?" Hayley asked, concerned and, again, she turns to look at me. "First thing first, you two..." pointing at Rebekah and Hayley, "need to stop looking at me with that eyes. Second, you're asking to the wrong person. Perhaps if you ask Finn, nicely, he will tell you," i told them. Elijah backs me up as he agrees with me, "It is if we are to believe Finn, who learned it from the bastion of truth, our mother." I smirk smugly at Nik and Bex, "well, no wonder Finn hates us. He lost the sister he adored, and instead got a judgy pack of siblings who found him unbearably dull," Rebekah commented.

"Great. So, is there any chance of us running into your loony aunt Dahlia any time soon?" 

I shrug my shoulders, "one problem at a time, love," i answered. "The fable's over a thousand years old. Dahlia is long dead," Elijah added. "Yeah, tell that to our mother who never tires to rise from dead," i replied with sarcasm. "No one's going to hurt Hope, because no one's going to find her." Nik staring at the wood Bex collects, i grab her wrist to stop her from adding more wood. "There's enough wood, Rebekah. It's enough to send a 'S.O.S' to mother dearest. No need to burn down the whole bloody state of Arkansas." I give her an 'I told you so!' look, she rubs her hands together. "Well, we're just missing a key ingredient!" 

I arched my brow while Nik sighs heavily. "No, we're not." Both Nik and i said at the same time, "yes, we are, Nik! Back me up, Elijah! Olivianna, you too!" Both Klaus and Rebekah argue over something i don't want to get involved in while Elijah laughs. "I suspect Niklaus would rather choke on the ashes," Hayley seems confused. "what are you all talking about?"

I lean toward Inadu, "this is where we have to write down our wishes for each other to burn for luck! It was Kol's favourite part when we were kids, and human," i whispered. "It's further evidence as to why we should ignore it!" Nik turns to look at me, hoping i will side with him. "We should do it, babe!" Inadu said to me excited, only making Rebekah grows more excited. "Hope's first bonfire season. I like it!" Hayley smiles, "we're doing it!" she stated. I pat Nik's shoulders, "sorry, twinny meanie bitty, but my lady said so." Hayley rushes inside for paper. Rebekah, pleased, turns to her brothers and smiles smugly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat at the bench on the porch of the safe house, i close my eyes and feeling the wind hitting my skin. "Feeling nostalgic?" a familiar voice that belongs to Hayley Marshall or Labonair. "Are you alright?" the hybrid queen asked, but this time she sounds more concerned. I open my eyes as i hear a baby babbling coming from her, i look down at Hope. 

"I'm..... Fine," poking my index finger at her chubby cheek. "I don't know what Esther had done to you, but...." She stretches her hand to hold my free hand, "i'm here and you can tell me everything." I look up at her and faking a smile, "thank you, Hayley. But, i'm fine. It's just one of them can't stop staring at me creepily." She nods, believing anything i told her then she hands me a paper and pen. 

"You need to write it."

I scoff and looking at her, "do i, really, have to write it?" she glares at me playfully. "It's Hope first bonfire! Come on!" I sigh in defeat, "I wish that one day i could someone will stop leading me on and i could have one day of 'all you can eat' blood's and heart's fest. But we both know if wishes were horses, beggars would ride it." I read it out loud before i rip the paper and gives it to her. Hayley blinks her eyes twice, prevent tears from coming out. 

"How many times i have to say sorry?" I chuckle bitterly, "you can't change what you've done in the past. Try to be careful of what you talk about, seeing you are immortal now." I get up from the bench, leaving her alone at the bench and heading to Inadu.

I found her on the meadow not far from the safe house, she waves at me when she sees me walking up to her. She leans her back on the cornfield, near the big tree that stood tall. She frowns for a while, "rough day?" I shake my head and sit beside her. She positions my head on her lap, "Hayley..." she said in realization's tone and clicked her tongue in annoyance. "What happened now?" I sigh, "i just can't figure her out, one second she acted nice and caring. The next second is blaming everything on me," i explained. 

"And.... And what your inner voice try to tell you?"

"Just annoyed and hurt... We made a promise, remember?" 

Looking up at the woman who tries to cover the hurt on her face. "You have nothing to worry about, you have full of my attention. Every inch of it," i said, smiling at her. "It saddens me to see you are in this state, my love. You are my protégée," caressing her cheek. "You need to stop drowning yourself in fear. I knew Mikael are a monster, but i will never let him or Esther put a finger on you anymore. Not anymore." She holds her hands out, her eyes are staring at mine while i try to stop myself from having another flashback. 

The last spell mother placed on me were the one who made me like this. She made me seen those nights when Mikael beating her up to death again, and again. When he chained me and Nik while she tried to seal our wolves side. 

"One day, my love. We will live where we don't have to look over our shoulders."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What is it you see when you go away like that?"

I turn my gaze to my youngest sister, "mostly about past. It's a lovely gift from Mother. I can't turn it off. I suppose it's her way of demonstrating I'd be better off taking her deal," i told her. "To leave your body behind?" she continues to ask. "I don't know...... Maybe to start over. To live a mortal life. Have a child of my own, if I choose." I shrugged my shoulders, "And cursed your first-born? If we're to believe the story."

"Not if I am no longer Mikaelson blood. You see, this is the beauty of our mother, Bex. Sometimes even her darkest deeds possess a logic that is difficult to refute," chuckling bitterly. It's a lovely fantasy, Belle..... Will you consider her offer?" I sigh heavily, "you and I both know what our mother is capable of. Now, I do wonder, if she would relent and leave us be... But, i will never join her mini fantasy..." I suddenly realize how to bring her down, "what if all that Mother needs is a victory?"

"Let her find it somewhere else! Besides, she wants all four of us." I shook my head, "she has Kol, she has Finn, she almost has Hayley. Now, perhaps, in the end, a simple majority will do?" Rebekah considers this for a moment and sighs, clearly unhappy with this idea.

We head back to the house, all of us are outside with Hope, where Klaus has just lit a match to light the bonfire. Bex rushes outside to join them, "hey! Look what I found!" she holds up a Polaroid camera. "I wonder if it'll work," waving the camera at us. "Oh, bloody hell," i heard Klaus muttered. "Come on, let's try it! Hey, Nik, do you think you can cram us all into a selfie?" I give Klaus a side-eye look in amused, "Oh, Niklaus is a virtuoso at cramming his siblings into confined spaces," i mocked him. "well, I'm just glad I travelled hundreds of miles to visit my mentally ill sister, only to have her insult me to my face!" i stuck my tongue out at him.

"Oh, come on, you whiny bitch! Just take the damn picture!" 

I grab the camera and shove it to him as he sighs and holds up the camera to take a picture of the five of them together. Everyone is smiling, Hope including, except for Nik, who remains blank-faced. We all watch as the photo develops. "Aw, see? I wish that it could always be like this," Rebekah staring at the photo. "If wishes were horses..." Elijah begins to speak, "...Beggars would ride," i cut him off. We all look happily at the photograph, but Nik suddenly sighs. "You realize we'll have to burn it. You want me to make a wish for the family, Rebekah? I wish it didn't have to be like this. But, it does."

He hands the photo to Hayley, "we can't risk it falling into the wrong hands." Hayley and Elijah look at each other, both visibly sad, and Hayley takes a good, long look at the photo before reluctantly throwing it into the bonfire. "No! This isn't right. We deserve this. We've earned this," Bex said, angry and sad at what our family became. She looks at me, as i'm trying to act sad. "I won't let it slip away," Hayley, Elijah, and Klaus both look at her, confused and concerned. 

"I know what to do to stop Esther."

"Bex, no..." i'm trying to warn her. "I'm going to take her deal. And, when I do, I'm taking her down with me." Bex and Nik stare at each other, and Rebekah gulps anxiously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hayley sits in the rocking chair on the front porch, giving a hungry Hope her bottle. Inside the house, Bex, Elijah, i, Inadu, and Nik are discussing Bex's idea. "It'll work. She will be distracted during the spell. She'll be vulnerable," trying to assure Nik about her idea. "No. If we kill her, she body-jumps."

"Then stop her from jumping!" 

"If I knew how to bloody stop her from jumping, don't you think I would have happily murdered her ages ago?--" Nik stops talking and turns to see me, "sister, you know how to stop her from body-jumping, right?" 

"Well, ages ago, you didn't have a Harvest girl or Arabelle with you. Kol knows all of her tricks" Bex said back. "Perhaps, i have a better idea," i speak out to them, stopping them from arguing. "She has Finn, Kol, almost has Hayley. Well, messing her mind. She only needs one more person, that is why she is looking for you, Rebekah." Looking at my youngest sister, "she knew that you always want to be human. If we give her what she needs, we can end this silly little game she plays," explaining to the Mikaelsons.

"Now, you're three are insane." Elijah absolutely disagrees with our plan. "Hardly, Elijah," she said to her noble brother who tries to reason with her. "It was Arabelle! You're the one who said she needed a win, and if we get this right, then she'll have one--."

"Let say, we give her Rebekah. And how do you suggest we bring her down, sister?" Klaus interrupts her. "Our mother is a woman full of tricks under her sleeves. If we stop her from body-jumping to another body then kill, what makes her stop from planning to ruin us from her grave? Then i got this idea... What about changing her into the most creature she hates the most? She will be no longer a witch and we can compel her to tell us everything about Witch-Problem we have."

"And if we get it wrong? She is no longer in her own body!" Elijah raises his voice. "As i said, Elijah, she is a woman full of tricks! That is why i will cast a protection spell on Bex," i argue with him. "Would that be the worst thing? If you were in my position, you were ready to do it yourself." Nik stares at Elijah, surprised and concerned at this revelation. I turn to look at the noble vampire in shock, "It was a foolish moment, and one that you sagely dissuaded me from."

"And, if we're not, you'll get what you always wanted." I smack Klaus arm as Rebekah swallows nervously, "I mean, that's what you're saying, isn't it? You're willing to lose."  

"I'm willing to risk losing, yes...." Rebekah answered with confidence. I turn to look at my brothers, "well, we need to find someone for her to jump into. Someone anonymous. Someone who could disappear with Hope."

"Rebekah, we've been together for centuries. If you were human..." Rebekah rolls her eyes, "when I'm old and wrinkly, Belle can dump me back into my old body. Nik already has a coffin he can store me in," she stares at Nik about the last part. "But, to trust Kol?" Nik questioned her, unsure. "It's not about trust, Elijah. It's about finding the proper leverage," i remind him. "She's right. Kol will do what's best for Kol... We just have to meet his price." Klaus pulls out his phone and dials a number.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all decide that it's better for Inadu, me and Hayley to stay at the house, with Hope. While Niklaus, Rebekah, and Elijah driving back to New Orleans. I sat near the fireplace staring at the fire when Hayley's voice startles me, "can i talk to you?" I gesture her to take a seat, "my wolves. I think I figured out a way to release them from the witches," i let out a smile and nod. "They could control their turning without the rings, and bring peace to our home so that Hope could return to us. But, there's a catch... I have to marry Jackson." I furrow my eyebrow. 

"I sense a 'But' at the end."

I know i suppose to be sad and betrayed, but i don't. I don't feel anything at all. 

"It's a, um, mystical ceremony, and-and an alpha bonding ritual...?" I turn to stare back at the fireplace. "Arabelle... I know that you and I haven't been close recently, but... you have to know that this isn't about him. I don't love Jackson, but... at the same time, I couldn't marry him and still be involved with you." Hayley looks overwhelmed, "I don't know, I should just...." she turns to leave, but i rush after her and grab her by the arm to turn her toward me. 

"Marry him." 

Hayley looks dazed, "what?!" I brush a lock of hair off of Hayley's face and cup her face in my hands. "You keep telling me that this city isn't safe for Hope and all you want to do is hold and be a mom to that little girl... Listen to me, the only way that this city will be safe for Hope's return is if you have unified your people, and I have unified my own. Now, Davina will eventually lead her witches, and whatever that girl may be, she is no enemy to your child. Do what you need to bring your daughter home."

"Just this once, i want you to say no and be selfish for me. I want you to hear this pack marriage are dumb and I'm an idiot to believe anything. Please, Arabelle!" she pleads. I smile a little, Hayley slowly reaches up and caresses my face with her hand. We stare at each other for a while, "You told me by yourself that everything we have is over and we both know that's not what you want to hear, Jackson.... He is better than me and he would be everything you need, not me." I sigh heavily, "I'm sorry, Hayley. But I'm happy with Livianna."

She gets up and staring straight at my eyes while i stare back at her without a single emotion on my face, in a second she vamp-speed out of the room. I sigh and pick up the iron poker when Inadu's voice startles me, "penny for your thought?" she leans on the doorframe. "Little miracle is asleep," she walks up to me, "It's so quiet, with Klaus and Rebekah gone." She sits on my lap, her hands wrapping around my neck, somehow, looks nervous. "So, we didn't get to say our wishes. Can I tell you mine?" i nod my head, leaning her head on my chest. "It's a hope, actually... For both of us," i tilt my head, confused. Chuckling a bit, "that's.... Weird."

"You suppose to say something sweet or cute!" she scowls. 

We both are staring into each other eyes for a while before she pulls me closer to her and we start kissing even more passionately. I pick her up and wraps her legs around my waist before vamp-speeding us against the bookshelf, where i pulls off her clothes. She pulls my sweatshirt off as i pulls down the straps of her dress, and eventually moves them over to the coffee table, where i lay her so we can have our...... intimate moment.

A moment later, we decide to lay on my bed. We're still fully naked as she leans her head on my chest while i rub her back. "So, how are they right now?" i chuckle in victory, "yes, i believe we won right now." She looks up at me, curious. "I know Esther very well than everyone. We take extra precaution, which is for her became sired to Rebekah, and if she died then the mother will die along with her. And if Rebekah doesn't then she is a brand new baby vamp! We have her under our leash now!" wiggling my eyebrows in victory. 

"More like WE have her under our leash," she corrected me. "But, Niklaus brought good news. He just paid her a visit and a blood bag," i added, smirking at her. 

"So, Rebekah are human now?"

"Nope, witch."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 5.5K 99
Just some imagines of the originals I find online. If you see your imagine don't get upset and try to have me blocked or whatever, just let me know w...
3.3K 50 14
The vampire diaries + the originals Octavia Mikaelson. The first tribrid . First of her kind. She lives by two vows. Always and forever Jus drein j...
10.9K 266 21
Nikole "Nik" Mikaelson and Fiona Hightower are the Original Hybrids and wives. Fiona is the one person who holds Nikole's heart
202K 4.2K 61
Matthias Mikaelson is the original tribrid, feared alongside his twin brother Klaus Mikaelson, the original hybrid. Matthias' story is far from over...