๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ...

Joy-Is-Here

๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™€๐™ข๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ž๐™—๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ? ๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™–๐™—... ะ•ั‰ะต

หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ Author's Note
หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ Characters Introduction
01 l Arrival
02 l Reunion
03 l Boyfriend
04 l Unpacking
05 l Stars
06 l Violin
07 l Shopping
08 l Adorable
09 l Fuuto
10 l Truth
11 l Disguise
12 l Movie
13 l Luna
14 l Falling
15 l Thank You
16 l Hugs
18 l Confession
19 l Relationship
20 l Accepted
21 l Bonding
22 l Sorrow
23 l Yoon
24 l Run
25 l Contact
26 l Call
27 l Sweets
28 l Midnight
29 l Trauma
30 l Package
31 l Miwa-san
32 l Promise
33 l Reveal
34 l Foreign

17 l Manners

3.9K 152 16
Joy-Is-Here

A/N : Y'all gonna hate me for doing this chapter. o( =•ω•= )m

P.s : I hope not (plz) 😭🙏

And ignore the pose Masaomi is doing in the media, he's not holding a phone. I hope you enjoy the chapter! 💕✨

Edit : This is the pic. I moved it :D

------------------

ⓂⒶⓃⓃⒺⓇⓈ

We all sat together at the dining table, as dinner were served infront of us.

As we all started to eat, I wonder how we're gonna break the news to them. I glance at Ema, who was also eating slowly besides me.

Feeling me looking at her, she looked up from her food. She looked worried and unsure.

The blonde flashed a reassuring smile to her, holding her hand from beneath the table.

Others seems to have noticed their interaction. Some of them looks bothered and slightly scowling, while some of them only looked at them with curiosity or concern- and to Yuki's surprise, Tsubaki and Azusa were part of the latter.

Having not noticing how nervous and fidgety Ema has been, Subaru- whom the blonde barely ever interacted with- glared at him.

"Can't you two flirt somewhere else?! We're currently having dinner if you haven't noticed. Get a room!" He spoke, spitting out every word like it's venom.

Surprised by the sudden outburst — I could only stare at him from across the table.

It was until Ukyo and Masomi piped up, that Yuki recovered from his initial shock.

"Now Subaru, that is no way to treat him! Mind your manners!" Ukyo reprimanded.

"That's right. You can't act like that as you're not a teenager anymore, aren't you? Think before speaking, Subaru."  Masaomi sternly said, raising his voice.

There was an undeniable shift of the mood in the room. If my observations aren't wrong, the others were scared right now. If not, they're nervous.

What's the cause, you ask? Simple. Masaomi. Masaomi-san may have been the kind, caring, gentle, and understanding person in the family.

As the eldest one in the family- except Dad and Miwa-san that is- he's a role model. He seems to be the type of person that's very patient, as he should be considering his job as a paediatrician.

So, to see such a gentle and patient person raise his voice, it's... to say the least, alarming.

All the brothers including Ema flinched at his tone. Neither of them moving muscle. All holding their breaths, as they look nervously at Subaru, who was sweating, fear swimming in his eyes.

"You do not act immaturely to a guest in our household, no less a person older than you." He said with a serious and stern look on his face. His voice was eerily calm with coldness laced in every word.

"Do. you. understand?" Pressing on every word that came out, bangs covering his eyes making his expression unreadable.

We all swallow the lump in our throat, as we look at Subaru who sat across to me. He gulped nervously, beads of sweat forming on his forehead as he nodded slowly. He kept his head down, looking at his lap like it's the most interesting thing at the moment. His hands clenching his pants as a sign of fear and nervousness. His cheeks was flushed from embarrassment.

I feel kinda bad for him. I mean, sure he was rude to me earlier, but I didn't want him to look so scared like that. The embarrassment must be killing him. And I kinda feel like it's partially my fault since they all with the exception of Fuuto still think that we're dating.

From their point of view it looks as though we're flirting.

Feeling as guilty, Yuki looked over to Masaomi at the other end of the table. He seemed to have calmed down and returned to his normal warm self and ushered us resume eating.

Sighing to himself for creating this mess, he wondered how is he supposed to confess their little prank now?

Still holding Ema's hand in mine, I look at her for an answer.

She looks just as uncomfortable and nervous as Subaru did. She looks at her sister with pleading eyes.

Once again, Yuki felt a pang of guilt gnawing in him. He looked away and tried to came up with a solution, all whilst eating dinner.

Then, all of a sudden the blonde looked over the table to see Wataru and Tsubaki joking about. He made an awful pun about something. It was awful, and not funny at all. But, maybe because of the sudden outburst, we all laughed as reflex.

It was along the lines of  "If a seagull flies over the sea, what flies over the bay?" 

The answer was a bagel.

Hilarious. I know.

But at least it lighten up the mood. I figured this was a great moment to start confessing or as I like to called it, Reaction time!
(A/N : Reaction Time on YouTube anyone?ヾ(○・ω・)ノ☆ ).

After everyone stopped laughing, I fake coughed to get everyone's attention.

They turned to look at me. I was feeling nervous that's for sure, as I hold Ema's hand tighter for comfort and she squeezed back.

I took a deep breath as I prepared myself to reveal the grand truth. My hands were trembling, whether it's from nervousness or anticipation, I don't know.

Even though I looked nervous outside but inside, I feel absolutely thrilled. Can't wait to see their reactions !

I don't know why I'm so nervous. Honestly, if anyone looked at how nervous me and Ema were while holding each others hands, they would thought we would be announcing a pregnancy news between us or something.

Of course that wouldn't even be possible since we're both girls and siblings- not by blood by still we grew up together.

Feeling their curiosity increasing by the minute with all eyes on me, I took a deep breath and looked up with a determined look, rubbing the pad of my thumb on Ema's hand comfortingly.

I smiled at them, "I have a confession to make."

--------------------

◆️○️ To be Continued ○️◆️

--------------------

A/N : Yes! I'm that evil! Mwahahahaha. Cliffhanger timeee~!!

Sorry don't hate me plz. o(TヘTo)

In all honesty, I decided to left it there in this chapter, otherwise it would've been so long and over extended the max word count I have for every chapter. So, I decided I would have the grand reveal in the next chapter so all of the reactions and all would be in the next update. If I were to published it all in this chapter than the reactions would've been shorten and it wouldn't be as good. So I hope you'll understand.

Thank You & see you in the next update! 😁🥺💖💕

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

5.5K 143 15
๐™„๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ค๐™›๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก ๐™๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™™. ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–...
23.5K 598 48
-๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐...๐Ÿ”’ โ€------------โ€ แด‹ษชss แด‹ษชss ๐…๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„! โ€------------โ€ โ™ ๏ธโ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ช...
Your Blood ๐ŸŒ™

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

31.8K 882 28
๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ข๐ž? ๐†๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ข ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ '๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž. ๐†๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ข...
72.2K 2.4K 29
สš ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐„ ษž โ๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐„โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐Œ๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ข ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐ค๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๏ฟฝ...