๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ...

By Joy-Is-Here

๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™€๐™ข๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ž๐™—๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ? ๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™–๐™—... More

หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ Author's Note
หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ Characters Introduction
01 l Arrival
02 l Reunion
03 l Boyfriend
04 l Unpacking
05 l Stars
06 l Violin
07 l Shopping
08 l Adorable
09 l Fuuto
10 l Truth
11 l Disguise
12 l Movie
13 l Luna
14 l Falling
15 l Thank You
17 l Manners
18 l Confession
19 l Relationship
20 l Accepted
21 l Bonding
22 l Sorrow
23 l Yoon
24 l Run
25 l Contact
26 l Call
27 l Sweets
28 l Midnight
29 l Trauma
30 l Package
31 l Miwa-san
32 l Promise
33 l Reveal
34 l Foreign

16 l Hugs

4K 155 12
By Joy-Is-Here

ⒽⓊⒼⓈ

"Thank you." Smiling warmly at them. Tears prickling my eyes a bit.

A single tear dropped, falling against my cheek.

I quickly wiped my tear-stained eyes and blinked away the remaining tears, as the warm smile on my face never went away.

If Yuki payed more attention, he would've seen the pink hue tinting their cheeks.

But he wasn't because he was looking at Luna perched on his lap.

He was back to stroking Luna's soft fluffy fur.

Then, suddenly a thought came to mind as he looked back up, but then he noticed they were a bit...off. They look somewhat... distracted? Why were they staring at him like that?

"Um? Hello? You guys okay?" Raising an eyebrow, Snapping them out of their trance.

"Y-yeah, why wouldn't we be okay?" As Kaname coughs a bit.

"I mean you were all kinda spacing out a bit back there," still looking at them with concern and confusion.

"Why were you dazing of so suddenly like that? Did I say something wrong?" The blonde was becoming more worried as he started furrowing his eyebrows.

Clearing his throat, Azusa was the first one to answer him. "Yeah, we're fine. Just... a little suprised, I guess?"

"Surprised? Why?"

"Well... this might come off as a bit rude, but we — as in me Tsubaki — at least though that you- let's just say, not the type of person that we thought you were." Azusa hesitantly stated.

"Really?" Looking a bit surprised, "Then what kind of person did you think I am before?"

"Well..." He looks uncomfortable — both him and Tsubaki are. Fidgeting on their seats.

"We're sorry! It's not like we thought you were a bad guy or anything, well, maybe..." Azusa admitted.

"We just— I don't know. Maybe we're just clouded of jealousy and and with you and Ema reveals that you two are dating and all so we just- you know-"  Tsubaki cut in, started rambling and raising his voice on every passing words that left his mouth before Yuki even got the chance to stop him.

A breathy chuckle left his lips as the androgynous female put a hand up, signalling him to stop. And he immediately pressed his lips together, looking flustered.

He heard Fuuto snorted, stifling a laugh.

Yuki turned to face him. Clicking his tounge while rolling his eyes, "Now, now Fuuto. Didn't you also react in a similar way when I told you that Ema and I were dating? If I remember correctly, you reacted way more dramatically, than Tsubaki did, no?"

He stopped laughing and immediately starts to blush and instinctively starts to denies it. "No! I didn't! I was only taken by surprise, that's all!" Glaring daggers at me.

"Sure~ sure~" As I dismissively wave a hand at him, as I turned my attention back to Tsubaki.

"It's okay, you know? I would've been heart broken and jealous too, if the one I like turns out to be dating someone" Unconsciously pressed on the word "Dating".

They all raised a questioning eyebrow when the model said that. But, probably decided to shrugged it off as Tsubaki decided to ask a question.

"A-are you... really?"

"Really, what?" Looking confused.

"Are you r-really dating I, I mean." Tsubaki asked hesitantly.

I open my mouth to answer him, but didn't get the chance to, as he quickly added, "I mean if you are, I wouldn't mind... kinda. I mean, I- ," taking a deep breath, he finally raise his head to lock eyes with the female.

"I wouldn't mind." He seems to be quite uncomfortable and a bit unsure. But, his eyes holds sincerity in it. I felt guilt gnawing in me, as I feel horrible how devastated he looks.

He forced a tight smile as he winced a bit. I could see tears started pooling in his eyes, as did Azusa that was quiet all this time.

I couldn't bear this. Seeing how heart broken they were. I'm an idiot! I didn't really think they really like Ema that much, I thought that they just have a fleeting crush on her, nothing more. Guess what? I'm wrong. Very wrong.

That's not a face you'll make if you didn't really love someone.

Yuki felt someone pinch the back of his hand. It was Fuuto. His eyes seems to convey what he was trying to say.

'What are you gonna do? Their crying! Do or say something at least!'

Unsure what to do, Yuki just did the first thing that came to mind.

He slowly walk up to them and proceed to hug them whilst patting their backs gently with my hands. His left was patting Tsubaki whilst my right was Azusa.

They flinched away a little at the sudden physical contact, they're body stiff as their eyes were as wide as saucers.

For a couple of seconds we just stayed in that position as they gradually becoming more relaxed to the touch.

Yuki was about to let go of them after he realized that they've calmed down — not until Wataru came running and jumping on them from the couch.

"I wanna join the hug too! Can I join?! Can I join?! " Jumping up and down excitedly.

Chuckling, Yuki stretched an arm out "Come here"

We then sorta have a group hug moment until the sound of the elevator bell dings, signifying that there were people arriving on the floor.

From the elevator, came out Ema and Yuusuke in tow.

"Tadaima" Greeted Ema while going down the stairs with Yuusuke.

They froze at the spot when they saw us hugging.

"W-What the hell are you all doing?!" Yuusuke shouted.

Fuuto just rolled his eyes, "Shut up, you're so noisy"

Before Yuusuke could retaliate, Kaname spoke "As you can see, they're having a group hug together, care to join imouto-chan, Yuusuke?" You could hear the teasing tone in his voice.

"No! Why would I? And shut up!" Turning red.

The older female in the room let go from the group hug and by doing so he saw Wataru pout a bit.

Yuki was about to go to where Ema was standing when he noticed Tsubaki and Azuza were out in a daze again. What's up with them now?

He then noticed something weird, unusual if I may say. Once Ema entered the same room, usually the twins would be the first to noticed and greet her. Their eyes would lighten up at the sight of her.

But, for some reason, today they're not like that. Instead they were in a daze while looking ahead not really paying attention. Weird, I thought.

They were just crying a minute ago because of Ema. What's the matter with them? Did I do something wrong again? Was I not supposed to hugged them? What is going on?

Feeling overwhelmed, I just shrugged it off and walked away to Ema, who was now practically gushing while petting the content and purring cat.

Weirdly enough, Juli seems to be just fine with Luna despite one being a cat and the other a squirrel.
Neither seems to be bothered by the others presence, which I'm glad about. It would've been troublesome if they didn't get along with each other. Thankfully, that didn't happen.

As I walked closer to them, I greeted Yuusuke with a  "Welcome back" and then proceed to encase Ema in a bear hug.

"Welcome back!" As Yuki hugged her and kiss her forehead as a sign of supposed  'Sisterly Affection' but, of course — every other people in the room currently, except Fuuto, didn't know that.

What they are unaware was when Yuki was hugging Ema, he whispered something in her ear. As quiet and discreet as he possibly can.

"We're going to end our little 'Prank' today. It's time for the grand reveal"  he saw her eyes widening as her face contort into a confused look, furrowing her eyebrows she mouthed discreetly, "Why?"

The corner of his lips curled up to form a smirk, as he answered, "Cause it's about time."

--------------------

◆️○️ To be Continued ○️◆️

--------------------

A/N : Sorry if this chapter is all over the place 😭🙏. I know some of you might be annoyed that this doesn't follow the original Brocon plot and how the characters in my opinion, very out of character.

I just want to tell you, that I'm making this story away from the original story line but, I'll mix in some of the original story later on. But, for now I like to try and develop Yuki's character and her relationship with every one of the brothers first.

This story is also kind of a slow burn story. So, if that's not your cup of tea, than feel free to just not read this story. I'm grateful that you've given this story a chance at least.

That's all, Thank you for all the love and support! Stay tuned for the next update!! 😌💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4K 42
"I have lived my everyday wearing a smile on my face... Wearing a mask to keep you away from how I truly feel... I fell in love and got loved... Play...
245K 5K 49
This book is being rewritten! This book is finished so no more requests. Every brother is included. I hope you enjoy~
2K 128 21
๐’๐ž๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ซ. ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ, ๐š๐›๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ ๐จ๐ '๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...
4.8K 132 15
๐™„๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ค๐™›๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก ๐™๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™™. ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–...