One word of Love | Taekook...

By bts_bangtang7

( Completed ✓) Taehyung and Jungkook are forced to get married , not really forced . But Taehyung fall in lov... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1 - Let's see who is in my destiny
Chapter 2- Sweet Voice
Chapter 3- Jungshook
Chapter 4- Rainy Night
Chapter 5- Not really a bad man
Chapter 6 - Thief
Chapter 7- Bunny and Bunny's Papa
Chapter 8- Jungkook the boss
Chapter 9 - Amusement Park
Chapter 10 - Old friends
Character Introduction 2
Chapter 11 - Memories
Chapter 12- Paradise
Chapter 13- Friends?
Chapter 14 - Such a Tease
Chapter 15- Yeonjun
Chapter 16- Back to Busan
Chapter 17- Go Ara
Chapter 18 - Human are than dangerous Animal
Chapter 19 - Chaeyoung
Chapter 20 - Jungkook or Doctor Kook?
Chapter 21- I will have my Kookie
Chapter 22- Blushing Bun
Chapter 23- Sarah
Chapter 24- Weird Day
Chapter 25 - Day Dream
Chapter 26 - Bun
Chapter 27- I won't hurt you
Chapter 28 - Love Birds
Chapter 29 - CuTae
Chapter 30- Yoonji
Chapter 31 - Little Boy
Chapter 32 - Touch him and you're Dead
Want to Ask something
Chapter 33 - Can't Wait
Chapter 34- Taekook
Chapter 35 - Dance with Love
Chapter 36 - Jealous?
Chapter 37 - Date ?
Q&A
Answers 🌚 Part 1
Answers Part 2
Chapter 38 - Right or Wrong
Chapter 39 - Crazy for you
Chapter 40- Shy Jungoo
Chapter 41- Yoonmin Date
Chapter 42 - Brave Bunny
Chapter 43- Little Questions Match
Chapter 44 - Taehyung's Genius Bun
Chapter 45- Some Sugar Please
Chapter 46- Namjin anniversary
Chapter 48- Were you trying to make me Jealous?
Chapter 49- Insane Woman
Chapter 50 - Doctor Kim Jungkook
Chapter 51- Battle of love
Chapter 52- I love you hyung
Chapter 53- Kisses and Elder's plans
Chapter 54 - The Court room
Chapter 55 - We believe in you
Chapter 56- Parents Surprise?
Chapter 57 - Son's Love for Father
Chapter 58 - Another Mincho
Chapter 59 - Lucy In love
Chapter 61- Pushiment
Chapter 62- Angry Yoonji
Chapter 63- Single one's and Dating one's
Chapter 64- I fell out of love
Chapter 65- She is different
Chapter 66- Hoseok's New Boyfie?
Chapter 67- Beautiful Ladies
Chapter 68 - Mood Swings
Chapter 69- Fight Club
Chapter 70- Distance
Chapter 71- Sleepy, Cuddly
Chapter 72- Sope Wedding
Chapter 73- Family day out
Chapter 74- Few Months back
Chapter 75- Delivery
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Note 💌

Chapter 47- Tae is a Meanie

4.4K 224 110
By bts_bangtang7

Ignore my mistakes plz...

No one's Pov

" I want to see Tae " Jungkook said looking at Yoongi with his innocent bambi eyes " Sleep, he is okay you saved him Little Prince...Sleep " Yoongi ruffles his hair " I want to see him " Jungkook said and tried to get up but Yoongi softly pushed him on the bed " Sleep, I know you're tired " Yoongi said to him.

Jungkook sighed and laid on the bed, Yoongi covered him with blanket and turn off the lights, He took a last glance and Jungkook and went out, not forgetting to close the door.... Jungkook opened his eyes and wipes his tears, He saved Taehyung but something was still scarring him...

On the other hand Taehyung was looking all around for Taehyung, worried " Hey Tae! Why are you running all around the place ?" Namjoon asked him, already knew why, Taehyung turn to face him " Where is Jungkook? I looked for him everywhere...Where is he?" Taehyung asked, worriedness( this that ven a word )visible on his face.

Namjoon smiled at him " He went home with Yoongi, He was tired so I send him home " Namjoon softly said to Taehyung, who sighed I'm relief " Thank God I was scared " Taehyung said and looks at Namjoon " Stop staring at Papa like that " Taehyung said glaring to Namjoon who was staring at Jin, who was behind Taehyung, talking with Yoonji and Lisa.

" What do you mean my that boy saved him again!" The woman slammed her hands on the table and stood up glaring at the man " Mam, the one who went to kill Taehyung is still not back and the once who went with him told us the his husband saved him again " The woman glared at him.

" Then Kill him first, I want this Thorn out of my way " The woman said to him, The man bowed and went away " This boy saved Taehyung, now let's see if someone can save him " She said and sad back down smirking.

Kim Mansion...

Everyone came back from The anniversary party and Already went to sleep, but not exactly... Taehyung was walking back his and Jungkook's shared room, when he bumped with Yeonjun, who was looking really sad " Yeonjun...What happened to you?" Yeonjun shook his head slowly and went away, walking like a Zombie and mumbled Soobin didn't kissed him.

Taehyung sighed and shook his head " Aish! " He made his way inside the room and saw Jungkook sleeping, peacefully looking like an angel " I wanted to talk to him " Taehyung pouts And caresses his nap....But he fowns when he saw Jungkook's hand warpped Elastic bandages he went little closer to see clearly.

He gasped, He was about to grab Jungkook's hand but Jungkook shifted on the other side, in sleep... Taehyung stare at Jungkook's back for few seconds but stood up and immediately went out of the room walking towards NamJin's room but he heard Namjoon's voice from the Library room " Dad, you mean Taehyung's own aunt is trying to kill him?!" Yoongi whispered yelled.

Taehyung hid behind the pillar " Yes, And Jungkook know that, He saved Taehyung...Twice " Taehyung cleanched his fist  " Don't you think we should tell Taehyung everything?" Yoongi said to Namjoon, worried.

Namjoon sighed " I don't want to hurt him by telling him about the truth.....I can't believe The man almost stabbed Taehyung, but Jungkook grabbed the knife on time " Namjoon said, leaning back of the chair " That mean's because of me My Bun is hurt " Taehyung thought to himself, bitting his lower lip " But Jungkook is heart " Yoongi yelled at Namjoon who signed him to stay silent.

" yes! That's why I'm more worried... Jungkook is also my son, I will go to police station tommorow and talk to my friend " Namjoon finished.. Taehyung start walking towards the room slowly.

Taehyung's POV

I was promised myself to take care of Bun and save him from this cruel world, I can't believe all of the time, he was the one saving me....My Jungkook went through a lot...his own parents abtoned him, Living all alone in a hospital for ten years, he lost his dear loves and almost got raped....he got hurt because of me too.

I opened the door and looks at him, he was hugging my pillow...went kneeled before him and carefully grabbed his hand not to hurt him " I'm sorry " I whispered to him and kissed his hand....I don't know what's the truth is, but I won't let anyone hurt My Jungkook or My Family...even he is Bogum or my own Aunt.

I takes off my coat and shoes and laid before him....I stare at his sleeping face, he looks so peaceful while sleeping...in the morning he is gonna kick me out of the bed, but I wakes up by myself now...The grabbed his hand and closed my eyes... drifting into deep sleep.

No one's POV

Yoongi slammed the door, frustrated making Hoseok flinch...who was sitting  on the bed " Y-yoongi " Hoseok softly called him but stopped when he saw Yoongi angry " I'm gonna kill that woman " Yoongi yelled... Hoseok hesitated a little but put his hand on Yoongi's shoulder, who melted by his hand " I don't know what happened but calm down " Hoseok said to him.

Yoongi took a deep breath and laid his head on Hoseok's lap, who stroke his hairs " Are you okay ?" Hoseok asked of softly asked him, Yoongi closed his eyes and nodded his head...after few minutes Yoongi fall asleep, Hoseok noticed and smiled softly leaned a little and kissed his head " Sleep Well "
(SOPE MOMENT YOU'LL).

Next Day....

* Ding Dong~ *

Yoonji sighed, She woke up when someone was continusally ranging her door " Coming! Are you gonna break the bell!" She shouted, slowly walking towards the door,with sleepy eyes, She already knew who it was...She opened the door and was met with The smiling Jimin " I don't have Milk Nor Sugar " She said annoyed and was about to close the door.

But Jimin put his arm between the door and the door hit Jimin's arm..who whimpers...Yoonji wide open her eyes and looks at him " Hey! Are you out of your mind " Yoonji opened the door and grabbed his arm, checking if it hurted him...Jimin smiled when he saw how worried in she was thought her eyes and voice.

Yoonji looks up and got starlted when she saw Jimin staring at her but flirtrous smile " Yah!" she yelled annoyed and hit him on his arm making him whimper " Ouch! That hurts " Jimin pouts and rubbed his arm softly " W-why are you Here ?" She asked him avoiding eye connect.

" oh! Yeah about that, Mom wants to meet you...she invited you on dinner today " Jimin said to her smiling widely, who wide her eyes " W-What.... TODAY!" She panicked " Yup " Jimin give her and quick kiss " Bye " and ran away, leaving her whining.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and he was met with Taehyung sleeping face....He smiling softly looking at Taehyung, his eyes fall on their Hands....The flashback of last night came before his eyes...He was still scared, He slowly moved towards Taehyung nuzzling his head in his chest " Morning Bunny " Taehyung said to him lower deep voice... Jungkook got surprised but mumbled a little ' Morning' back.

Taehyung wrap his arms around Jungkook's waist, moving him closer " Do you have to go to work today?" Taehyung asked him, Jungkook shook his head " I have to wait till my result is out " Jungkook said to him... Taehyung nodded his head " Hyung Bogum " Jungkook said, Taehyung sighed " What about that Bubble gum?" Taehyung said in annoyed tone.

" Lawyer said that he will  send the notice to him today" Jungkook and Taehyung sat up on the bed " what's the problem then?" Taehyung asked him... Jungkook looks at him " Why are you acting so rude " Jungkook flooded his arms pouting and looked away " Ani! I didn't " Taehyung said to Jungkook who turn his head toward Taehyung " I was scared but you said ' what's the problem' In cold tone " Jungkook moched Taehyung.

Who looks at him shocked " I di-" Before Taehyung could say anything Jungkook kicked him out of the bed " meanie!" Jungkook pouts and angrily went out of the room...while Taehyung stare at him all shocked " why is this bunny so moody today "

Time skip....

Jungkook was sitting in the garden, It was almost 4 pm and he was angry at Taehyung for no reason and Taehyung he sighed looking at Jungkook, Who was standing in the balcony " NO KISSES FOR YOU KIM NAMJOON!" Jungkook and Taehyung flinched when they heard Jin's voice " I SWEAR  I WAS NOT THE ONE WHO BROKE YOUR CUP!" Taehyung sighed and turn his head towards Jungkook who glared at him and went away with heavy steps.

" I didn't do anything....." Taehyung sighed and takes out a cigarette from his pocket...But he stopped when he saw Jungkook again " Yah! Smoke and you're officially dead " He yelled at him loudly.... Taehyung gulped and without wasting any time, throw it away " Meanie " Jungkook said and looked away, Taehyung broke into a beautiful smile looking at Jungkook.

Bogum angrily sat on the chair and stare at the notice " What is he planning! " He rubbed his temper in anger " I'm gonna kill him " Mina who was standing in front of his office, smirked hearing everything, He went inside the office without knocking the door, because Bogum himself told her not to knock before entering inside.

Bogum sat straight when he saw Mina " Marina " Mina stopped him " Marina Jeon " She corrected him with a seducing smile..Bogum sighed " Yes Marina Jeon...Do you want something?" Bogum asked her, who nodded her head And sat in front of him " you about a dinner tonight " She said and smiled at him.... Bogum smirked, forgetting about the whole notice thing.

" Of course! At 8?" Mina chuckled and nodded her head " Yes Park Nim " She said to him, who was mentally dancing " Finally! Because of her I waited a lot " He thought to himself, Mina already knew what he was thinking.....

Time skip......

" Very Good Mina! " Taehyung cailmed  happily " But Kim Nim, I'm scared...Do I really need to wear a tight dress ?" Mina said on the other line " Yes Mina, Don't worry, Lisa and Jennie will be there also Hoseok too...so don't worry " Taehyung tried to calm her,who was panicking " Okay Kim Nim, HE IS COMING BYE!" Mina hangs up the call.

Jungkook entered into the room, but tried to went out when he saw Taehyung " Stop there!" Taehyung said to him in a serious Tone... Jungkook huffed and turn around " Why are you avoiding me?" Taehyung asked him who looked away " Why aren't you talking now " Taehyung asked him again " Because you're a meanie! I was sacred and my hand was hurting but you talked rudely" Jungkook said and lower his head.

Taehyung stare at him for some time and then chuckled " Are you the same boy, who used to scold every single person even Jin Papa and now is acting like a cute baby " Taehyung said and squeezed his cheeks " You're adorable " Taehyung exclaimed happily... Jungkook blushed but slapped his hands away " I'm still angry at you " Jungkook said in a fake bossy tone.

" Okay, I'm sorry...I was not rude just lost in thoughts and if you thought I was rude, I'm sorry " Jungkook smiled at Taehyung, Sometimes in a relationship, at some point... keeping aside your ego and saying sorry even if you're not wrong, always make the relationship more strong " Okay, But no smoking " Taehyung nodded and smiled at Jungkook.

__________________
Chapter 47

Hehe

Thinking about finishing the book soon, What do you think ?

So I updated Today, I litterly wrote 2000 long part just because I'm gonna vanish for 18 days...I mean won't update but will still annoy in the message board :)

So long chapter as an apology, let's play something, Write something once your parents or sibling said to you then put " 😏" at last, let's see.

Favourite part of the chapter?

Thanks for reading 💕

- I purple you 💜

- authorNim 🐰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 14.8K 30
Jungkook's tired. working at a café after his music classes was just too much. who drinks coffee after 8pm anyway? top!tae bottom!kook the story star...
7.3K 343 6
Taehyung married Jungkook because he thought that he was a good boy and wouldn't cause any trouble. Even if it was just a decoration at home, but it...
656K 23.6K 52
( Completed ✔) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...
220K 10.1K 26
Taehyung, living in a perfect life with a good job and a beautiful girlfriend, Meet with an accident... waking up after several months, paralce of re...