The Devil is Tribrid (The Ori...

Bởi human33

My name is Arabelle Louise Mikaelson. I'm the first tribrid and the only one of my kind. Many of you must be... Xem Thêm

Bad News
The Originals Season 1
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
The Originals Season 2
Character Update
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
The Original Season 3
Character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Final Season Of the Originals
Character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR!

Chapter 7

1.4K 48 9
Bởi human33

The Red Door

A girl with long, wavy brown hair and wearing a long, white dress frantically runs for safety toward a red door at the end of a hall. Arabelle, who is covered in blood from head to toe, slowly stalks her as she whimpers in fear and desperately tries to open the door. When the girl turns around, it is revealed that she is Hayley, who looks back at the tribrid in sheer terror and continues pounding on the door to no avail. Arabelle finally grabs her by the arm and turns her toward her, but it's no longer Hayley. 

It's Tatia. 

She grabs her by the hair and turns her neck toward her before vamp-out and feeding on her as she cries in protest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arabelle pov

I awaken still chained by my wrists in a crypt and am confused as to what has just happened, I try to muster up all of my strength and yanks on my chains as hard as i can, but they won't break. Mother calmly walks in, drinking a cup of tea. "Have you forgotten where you are, child? Save your strength. My chains don't break so easily." She points above his head, where a large poppet hangs from the rafters, magically preventing the chains from being broken. "Having sweet dreams?" i lunge for her, but the restraints won't allow me to get any closer.

"Get out of my damn head!"

 "I'm not in your head, dear. You were screaming," i glare at her. "Go ahead, get your bearings. We have much to discuss," Esther leaves, and i, once again, tries to break through the chains. A moment later Esther has returned to the crypt, where she continues to talk to me. "Who were you dreaming about ripping apart when you woke earlier? Was it your new little plaything, Hayley? Or, was it someone else?" I aggressively lunge for her, but these damn chains prevent me from getting any closer. I chuckle bitterly, "I'm dreaming about you and Finn. Die from blood loss."

"Oh, stop fighting, Arabelle! I brought you here to listen, and you're not going anywhere until I've said my piece." I snorted, "fine, mother. Bore me to death with your peace while i make a plan of how you and Finn gonna die." Flip her my middle finger, "I want you to rejoin our family, but as a witch. A servant to nature witch. I want you to leave behind the grotesque savage vampirism, werewolf, and this darkness have made of you. Take the body of a mortal, and we can all be happy again. Start over." I yawned and imitate a snore voice, "Oh, that's all? Well, you and Mikael can go to hell and make your happy family based on satan's blood and flesh... You are insane thinking i will say yes to that piece of shit you called deal!"

"Am I? I'm not the one who tore the wings off of every beautiful butterfly that she finds--." No matter how many times i try to concentrate, i can't reach Inadu. It's like something block us from reaching each other, "-- like the woman who flits across the edge of your nightmare," i growl at her. "Let me go. Now!" my tribrid face comes out, but Esther is unfazed. "Hmm. How quickly you slip back into your more savage self."

"The kind daughter I raised is now but a mask is worn to hide ancient demons" she added. "You know nothing! You left me by myself against that man you called husband! You left me as soon as i tapped my magic! Admit it, mother, that you're afraid of me!" i accused her. "See, that's where you're wrong. I know more about the secrets you carry than you do. Shall I list them? I can begin with the first little butterfly you destroyed."

My jaw goes tense, "the sweet young girl who caught Niklaus and Elijah. You hate her for taking them away from you." I scowl, "I did nothing to Tatia until the day you took her life." Esther smiles at me, I really want to punch that smile off of her face. "I know that's what you believe... Which is precisely why you are here," she picks up a candle from the table and holds it in front of me. 

"I need to show you the monster you really are. When I do, you will beg for salvation, and happily, I shall provide it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#Flashback

Third pov

"It was Samhain when we danced and killed the best of our livestock to appease the gods for a new season." 

Arabelle saw Tatia lifted up her mask so she could smile at Elijah before Klaus grabbed her by the arm and spun her around toward him. Klaus kissed Tatia passionately while Elijah watched sadly from the sidelines. Klaus and Tatia began to dance, but Tatia stopped when she saw Elijah was no longer watching her. Arabelle following from the shadow as Elijah went over to a nearby pigpen, where he affectionately petted and fed one of the pigs. After a moment, Tatia joined him.

"All women envied her. All men wanted her. But, she only had eyes for one."

"Do not tell me you came to save Loki the pig from his fate?" "No. I'm afraid Loki the pig's fate is to be food." Tatia looks at him sympathetically and Elijah smiles sadly, "just as you are fated to love another," Elijah continued. "And you? Fated to watch from the shadows? The noble martyr?" Elijah just stares at her, disappointed. "Fate does not dictate my heart, Elijah," She paces, "I was fated to throw myself on a pyre after my husband died in battle, but I did not. I chose to live. And, I chose to give my heart once more. To someone strong, protective, fierce, and yet noble, and gentle."

Arabelle watched how the woman is playing with her brothers' hearts and she won't let her hurting her siblings. Tatia caresses his face with her hand and Elijah takes it in his own, "i choose you, Elijah." He smiled and went to kiss her, but she just giggled and pulled away shyly. "And you choose to have our first kiss where your mother slaughters the pigs?" the other twins saw how her brother seems happy. Genuine happiness. "Not very romantic..." Elijah gently grabbed her head and pulled her in for a kiss, and they made out passionately for a few moments before he pulled away. 

"Perhaps we should set Loki the pig free? It seems one's fate can change, after all" they continued to kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#Flashback End

"I never knew you were this kinky and incest, mother. I meant, i knew both you and Mikael are pair of lunatics." 

Esther closes her eyes and sighs in frustration, "all for a spell to smother the wolf within Niklaus if my memory serves." She places the palm of her hand above my heart, i felt her magic are inside me then she gasps in shock and disappointment. She turns to stare at my right forearm in disbelief, she shakes her head as i flash her bright blue eyes. "Your soul is very tainted with dark magic," i laugh like a maniac at her, "and whose fault is that, mother? You know what, we have a plan for you. Once I'm free, you will be the first person i will kill." Using her distraction to head-butting her. 

"No, no, no! No children of mine will succumb to the darkness."

"You're late. A thousand years late! You left me when it happened, you and Ayanna are the author of what i am! Who knows a dead ancient ancestor loves me more than my real mother," i retorted. "She broke that bracelet you gave me, the one that supposes to be a good luck charm. Just like you and Mikael." I felt a stinging pain on my cheek, "I was 13 when i woke up at the ancestral plane. She waited patiently for us to meet and imagine my surprise knowing my mother agreed without a single hesitation but now she can't even look at me in the eye!" 

 I pulled the chains, "look at me! I sought her protection from my evil mother, she became what you were supposed to be. A mother, mentor, family, even a freaking girlfriend! Speak all you want, mother, because i will always serve her and i rather die in your hand!" She caresses my face, "i promise i will cure you of the dark and by the time we are done here, you will beg me." I jerk away from her hand and glares at her angrily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#Marcel's loft

"Don't thank me. Thank Arabelle." 

Hayley frowns, "I would have, but I can't get a hold of her. I went to the compound, thinking she'd be there..." Marcel looks surprised as the blonde female originals are never ignored the woman in front of him. No matter what. "Really? I thought you always have tabs on her? How about the boy who she just turned and the witch girl?" Hayley went quiet, "Thomas and Olivianna? I haven't seen them, lately.... I mean, we haven't really been on the best terms lately. She wouldn't just disappear, though."

"I know Arabelle are complicated but she always has time for the family...... Uh, last I knew, she was gonna keep the wolves distracted. Your boy Oliver was gonna help." Hayley looks worried, "I couldn't track down Oliver, either." Marcel frowns in concern, "If they're both missing..." Hayley realizes that Arabelle must be in trouble, and turns to leave. "Where you goin'?"

"To find them." Marcel sets down his drink and rushes after Hayley as she walks out of the apartment.

"Not on your own, you're not."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

#Penthouse

Hayley, impatiently, knocking on the front door. When the door open, Thomas let out a relieved sigh. "You don't know how happy i am to see you! Even you, Marcel." The young vampire was about to hug them when something prevents him and he bumps an invisible barrier. "I can't leave this Penthouse. No matter what," Thomas said monotonously. "Arabelle must compel him before she disappeared," Marcel said to Hayley. 

"I would love to invite you in but only the big boss and her girlfriend could invite you," Thomas scratches the back of his head. "Where's Olivianna then?" Hayley takes a look over his shoulders and tries to find the witch's presence. "She's on meditation to search my sire. Before you ask, i prefer not to bother her." Smiling awkwardly, "look, i swear, i was about to tell you but she took my phone!"

"Did she say anything to you before she disappeared?" 

"Nope, she just told me that she wanted to kill her mother and her brother... Vinny? Vince? Whoever that man name. She's been very obsessed to kill her mother and every time she speaks of it, her eyes turn bright blue. Like a very, very, bright blue. Just like the other girl's ey--." he quickly covers his mouth at his mistake.

"Thomas......" Hayley takes a step forward to him but only hit the invisible barrier, "what are these bright blue eyes? And who is this other girl's eyes?" the boy gulps down and is feeling intimidated by the scary hybrid nervously, he tries to keep his mouth shut. "I-i can't say that to you," Thomas stutters, squirming under heavy glares of the female hybrid. "Ple-please, I really cannot tell you about that. Please don't tell to anyone, they will know that it's me. She'll know..." Hayley and Marcel looking at each other before they glance at the scared boy, "hold up... They? Look, we promise not to tell everyone if you tell us this 'they'."

"Listen to me carefully, Thomas. Ara is disappearing right now, I'm afraid her mother kidnaps her. And i need to know everything you know! So, help me God, tell me what i want to know or i will call Klaus right now and you will deal with him. Not us," the hybrid losing her patience and consider calling the other twins. "And Klaus can be nasty. Especially if he's aware that you know his sister's location," Marcell added.

"Okay, okay, no Klaus.... I will tell you what i can tell you. But, promise me everything I'm about to tell you, will stay between the three of us?" They, again, looking at each other before agreeing with his term. "Start from what these bright blue eyes," the hybrid stated, crossing her arms over her chest. "It started from the night after she turned me. You know, where we met at the street and you were with her brother in a fancy suit and you two about--" one scary glare from the hybrid are enough to interrupt him, "jump to the point, please."

"After i was turned, she is being generous and let me stay at her penthouse. She spoke about a ritual she had to do, then at 01:00 am we went to this area she said about a wolf territory..."

"Bayou?"

"Yes! Bayou! I did not ask her a lot about the ritual, but she asked me to created a circle with a pentagram in it. For me, it kinda likes cult initiation. At first, it was just us but after she poured her blood into a chalice and did a spell, a girl appeared in front of her out of nowhere..." Thomas keeps rambling. "Wait, what this girl looks like? What is her name, if we can find her then we can find Arabelle," Marcel interrupts him. 

"She looks like a teen in high schooler but dresses all black from head to toes. It started with 'I', I'm sorry but i forget her name." Hayley gestures to him to continue his story, "she did the same like her, pouring her blood into a chalice then they both exchanged a chalice to each other and drank the blood. But Arabelle mentioned about the girl was used to be her mentor."

"Great! Another death ancient witch," Hayley mumbled. "So, the girl must be dead a long time ago and used to be a witch....." the hybrid turns to Marcel, "do you know a girl or her former lover who used to be a witch?" the man shook his head, "Nah, not that i know. You are the first girl that ever caught her interest."

"Great! A death end! How do we find this witch?"

The temperature suddenly turns into an ice cold and the young red-headed vampire suddenly falls to the floor. Marcel moves to stand in front of Hayley, ready to protect Hayley. "Forgive me, i have to stop him and his big mouth." Inside they can see Olivianna standing few feet apart from the red-headed boy, "hello, Marcel, Hayley. We met again, especially you, Hayley."

"Again?" The hybrid looks at her in confusion, "who are you? What do you want from Ara? And how did you know my name?!" the witch stepping outside the front door, surprising Hayley and Marcel. "We met once but i have to make you forget, don't worry i will do the same to both of you and this boy. What i want from my Arabelle? Hmm, i have a long list, but you two can start by cherishing every moment you have with her.... Well, while you can."

"You are the witch in Thomas story..." Hayley said, finally realize the girl identity. "She is not a damn property, you know!" Marcel reminds her while Hayley being furious again at the stranger, Suddenly the witch chuckle in sinister. "She is everything i want. My property, my prodigy, my heiress, my girlfriend." She stares at Hayley about the last part, smirking smugly. "Let me assure you that she loves me more than she loves any of you."

"As a gift for entertaining me, I will tell you two, one or two things about our plan. It's not like you can remember everything i say, so..." Marcel suddenly recognize the witch from what the other witch told him, "you are that witch, the dark witch on the prophecy!" the possessed Thomas clapped proudly at Marcel. "Hayley, we have to go..... now!" The boy pretends to look sad, "i haven't told you my plan and you're leaving? You made me sound like I'm some character from Harry Potter, Marcel."

They felt an ice-cold crawling from their foot to their legs, "look, i don't who you are but I will kill you if you ever touch Ara," Hayley seething in anger. "Arabelle will be devastated if you two die, especially you, Hayley. So, don't worry. Do we have a deal?" Hayley and Marcel seem to have an inner battle fight, whether they should stay or leave. But Marcel knew that Hayley is the Achilles heel of the first tribrid and no one ever cares about Arabelle like Hayley. 

"Fine, we will listen to your plan and in return, you tell us where Arabelle is. And you stay right where you are."

The boy raises both of his hands in surrender, "Arabelle will bring me back alive, i will keep this body. That's the main plan. And when I do," she turns her gaze to Hayley. "Hope Mikaelson will be my first kill while you will watch how Arabelle will rule beside me." Inadu grinning at them, especially Hayley. "Oh, and i know your baby is alive and i know where she is." Taunting the mother of the second tribrid. 

"Look, i know Arabelle better than you. And i know, she won't betray her family." The witch let out a chuckle, pitying the former king of New Orleans. "It's cute when you said you knew her better than me. I taught her everything! I. Owe. Her! Every inch of her, every knowledge, and every power she has belongs to me!" the witch shaking her head, laughing like a maniac then looking up at Hayley who seems not to believe anything the witch said. 

But the other part of her knew that she telling her the truth. 

"You can have anyone else, but why her?" Hayley masking her fear that the woman she likes will be taken from her. "That's the question you should ask Esther, but because you won't remember a thing I'll tell you why...... My blood and my magic are flowing inside her." The hollow is enjoying tormenting those two, especially Hayley. "Arabelle is perfect. Tribrid with an unlimited source of power and a very loyal follower of mine. Now, now, i hate to cut our moment short but it's time. Esther has her at the LaFayette Cemetery, she bound her to puppet doll." 

The witch stepping inside the penthouse, giving Hayley one last look. "Oh, and she's very great at the bed. Too bad, you dump her for that fiance who is playing a mountain man... Until next time." Inadu winks at them and snaps her finger. "Liv? I thought you were on meditation." The witch holds her hand out to him and helps him to get up. 

"And I'm hoping for the three of you to tell what the hell happen. T, you were unconscious on the floor while Hayley and Marcel were daydreaming. So, will anyone freaking tell me fucking something!?" Olivianna shifts her gaze to Thomas then Hayley and Marcel. "Why are you two here?" Thomas looking at Hayley and Marcel in wonder. Hayley wipes her tears off of her face. 

"Why the hell am i crying?!"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

152K 2.2K 25
Faith Mikaelson, twin of Hope Mikaelson, shares the tribid nature and the powers with her sister. However she has always felt like the forgotten abou...
421K 12.1K 37
━━━ 'right. and then she stole your credit card and spent all your money so you had to commit fraud the entire way back' ┏...
15.8K 475 28
You know the Mikaelson's story but you don't know mine. My name is Y/n, twin sister of Tatia we are the original doppelgangers . We look nothing alik...
38.2K 1.4K 25
Astrid Mikaelson the original Tribrid or Hela Mikaelson is what everyone whispered in the streets out of fear of her hearing them. She was the only...