๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ...

By Joy-Is-Here

๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™€๐™ข๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ž๐™—๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ? ๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™–๐™—... More

หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ Author's Note
หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ Characters Introduction
01 l Arrival
02 l Reunion
03 l Boyfriend
04 l Unpacking
05 l Stars
06 l Violin
07 l Shopping
08 l Adorable
09 l Fuuto
10 l Truth
11 l Disguise
13 l Luna
14 l Falling
15 l Thank You
16 l Hugs
17 l Manners
18 l Confession
19 l Relationship
20 l Accepted
21 l Bonding
22 l Sorrow
23 l Yoon
24 l Run
25 l Contact
26 l Call
27 l Sweets
28 l Midnight
29 l Trauma
30 l Package
31 l Miwa-san
32 l Promise
33 l Reveal
34 l Foreign

12 l Movie

4.8K 185 44
By Joy-Is-Here

ⓂⓄⓋⒾⒺ

"Not bad "

"Yeah, at least better than some cliché romantic drama movie."

"Yep, plus I love Mulan!" (A/N: Ik the new Mulan movie launched months ago, but just pretend that it just launched, k?😅).

"Pftt, how childish."

I hit him on the back of the head, "It's not childish and I can certainly like whatever movie I want to."

I saw him rolling his eyes, "Whatever, let's just buy some tickets and go"

"Can't forget about the popcorn! You want some?"

"Nah, just buy me a drink"

While Fuuto is buying the tickets for the movie I went over to where they're selling food and drinks.

"Excuse me,"

The cashier lady looks up from the counter.

Blushing the moment she looks at me,She manage to asks,"W-what can I get f-for you?"

I flash her my 'Princely Smile'.

"Can I get a medium size caramel popcorn with 2 colas, please?"

"S-s-sure! Right away!"

She quickly scamper away from the counter. I saw Fuuto walking over with one of his hands in his pocket.

"Here," Handing over the movie tickets, "The movie should start in about 15 minutes or so."

"Great! I got you a cola, is that alright?"

"Yea," He then looks over to the side of me and raised an eyebrow.

"What is it?" I asked as I turned around to see what he was looking at.

There were two girls who looks no more older than Fuuto standing beside each other looking at me and Fuuto with slight blush on their cheek

Smiling warmly at them I then spoke, "Can we help you?"

They immediately starts to blush brighter.

"U-Uhm, ano..." they started fidgeting and looked nervous.

I could hear Fuuto sigh in the background. Casting a half-glare back at him, I face the two girls that was still nervously rubbing their hands in front of me.

"It's okay, you don't need to be nervous. Whatever it is you could tell me, I won't get mad or anything." As I smiled reassuringly at them.

Still blushing hard, one of them manage to spoke out, "U-Um, I'm sorry if I'm wrong, but could you t-two possibly b-be Asakura Fuuto and 'Prince Yuki' ?"

I sweat drop at my nickname. 'Prince Yuki' ? How... cheesy, but okay... I mean I know that I was nicknamed 'Prince' of the Entertainment Industry, but I didn't know that my fans also called me that. I though that fans didn't know of that nickname. Apparently not.

Sighing as I heard Fuuto snickered behind me. Well, one things for sure, our disguises are not really all that successful.

"Yes, we are. But, please keep this information between us, okay? Please ?" As I put my index finger on my lips and give them a charming smile.

"O-Okay! We u-understand!" Nodding vigorously.

"In exchange, we'll take a photo with you, how about it?" I offered while smiling.

Still in awe, they only nodded their heads repeatedly.

I chuckled as I drag Fuuto to take the photo. He only huff a bit and then proceed to pose for the camera.

After saying goodbye to the lovely girls, I took my popcorn and colas from the still blushing cashier lady. Of course I already paid for them.

I hand one of the cola over to Fuuto as we walked to the designated theatre room.

"Really. I didn't know that You're such a lady killer before, Yuki-san"

"Excuse you, I prefer to call myself a Gentleman, Thank you very much." Huffing a bit.

He scoffed, "Yeah, sure."

Rolling my eyes, we enter the theater after giving our tickets to the employee by the door.

We sat on our seat at the far back as the light dims out from the room. I grab my popcorn as the movie was starting.

Halfway through the movie, I feel a hand touching mine. I looked over to my right where Fuuto sat.

Raising a questioning eyebrow at him, "Fuuto? What's wrong?"

He didn't answer but he didn't let go of my hand. Furrowing my eyebrows in confusion, I looked at our connected hands. Then, I glance back up to see his expression blank staring at the screen.

Am I missing something here? Why is he holding my hand? Is he scared or something? But, what is he scared of? There's currently nothing scary happening in the movie. Maybe he's cold?

But, then I realize that his hands was getting warmer and warmer. This makes me even more confused. Why is he so warm?

Out of concern, I force his head to turn to face me. He must've been caught by surprise, judging by his expression. The blank expression on his face changed into one of that of surprise and something else. Lust? Nah, there's no way. That's just ridiculous, I must've just misread his expression then. Rolling my eyes internally.

Suddenly I feel his face becoming warmer. I saw that his face was also becoming more and more red by the second. Concern about his well being, I pressed my forehead against his.

As I close my eyes, my hands still placed on his reddening cheeks. I heard his breath hitch as his breathing becoming more heavy and fast.

I opened my eyes,our foreheads still touching. Looking at his eyes, I could see they're clouded and dark. Not that I could see very well because we're in a dark theater.

I whispered to him, "Are you okay? You seems to be getting warmer and your breathing is becoming erratic, Are you sick?We could go home if you're not feeling well." Concern lacing my voice.

"N-No!I'm fine" Clenching the armrest. His voice came out a bit scratchy and deeper than usual.

Detaching my forehead from his, still holding his cheeks, I look at him dead in the eyes. "You sure? If you're not feeling well you could always tell me, we could go home. It's alright. I won't be disappointed or anything. You're health comes first."

"Yeah" Not noticing how his eyes flickered to down to look at my lips. I heard him sucked in a sharp breath and looked away.

"Okay then," I said, still worried "But, if you're not feeling well you should tell me, okay?"

He gave me a small nod still looking away from me.

Still looking concern, I let go of him and turn to sit down properly on my seat.

I intertwined my hands gently with his to comfort him and lean my head on his shoulder as I am feeling a bit sleepy.

Drifting slowly to sleep I vaguely remember that he put his head on mine.

Little did she know, besides her, he was trying his best to control himself to not take advantage of her, right there, right now.

--------------------

◆️○️ To be Continued ○️◆️

--------------------

A/N: YALL OMGGG!!! WE REACHED 1.000 READSSSS!!!THANK YOUUU SO MUCHH 😭🙏
NEVER THOUGHT WE WOULD EVEN GET CLOSE TO 1.000 READS. BUT, HERE WE ARE!! THANKYOU SO MUCHH FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT! LUV YOU GUYS 🥺😘💕

P.S : Next chapter would probably be about Fuuto's feelings and about how he met Yukina. It could possibly be a Fuuto POV chapter, or maybe both Yukina and Fuuto's POV. Who knows. But, stay tuned for the next update! See you! 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 3.9K 49
ยฐ.โœฉโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโˆ˜*โ”ˆโ”ˆเญจโ™กเญงโ”ˆโ”ˆ*โˆ˜โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโœฉ.ยฐ ๐“๐จ๐ค๐ฒ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ โœง๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฎ โœง ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ...
6.3K 291 16
"๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ˆ'๐ ๐๐ข๐ž, ๐ญ๐จ๐ฃ๐ข?" ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฉ ๐ข๐ง๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ž, ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐, ๐ ๐š๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง...
121K 4K 42
"I have lived my everyday wearing a smile on my face... Wearing a mask to keep you away from how I truly feel... I fell in love and got loved... Play...
13.3K 270 18
Hinata Ema. A girl who has brothers who love her more than just a sister. Then there's Takahashi Rin. A girl who has brothers who hate her so much. ...