The Devil is Tribrid (The Ori...

By human33

My name is Arabelle Louise Mikaelson. I'm the first tribrid and the only one of my kind. Many of you must be... More

Bad News
The Originals Season 1
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
The Originals Season 2
Character Update
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
The Original Season 3
Character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Final Season Of the Originals
Character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR!

Chapter 6

1.4K 46 2
By human33

Live and Let Die

Arabelle pov

#Mikaelson compound

"I know you're adopted that little witch into our family, sister, but we need to find her! She brought Mikael back!"

It's not even 8 am and Nik has come to see me, insist we need to find Davina and kill Mikael. For good this time. I pinch the bridge of my nose in annoyance, "i promise, i won't harm or hurt Davina. She has Mikael under her control and i-i........." he takes a deep breath, "it will bring me comfort not just to me, but to my daughter. I refuse to let my daughter live the same life like we had." I sigh in defeat, "fine, but promise me you won't harm her." I look at him stern, "i promise, sister. Now, how do we find her?"

"Certain bartender with a psychology degree will lead you to her while i will ask her boyfriend," he let out big grins at me before he finds this bartender he fancy. A moment later, a certain red hair boy arrives with two cups of coffee. "Thomas! Just the man i'm looking for! Come sit!" I motion him to take a seat across me as he hands me my coffee. "You're looking for me?" i nod at him, "now, Tommy, i know you and Davina are all sunshine and paradise. But i'm afraid she has not been honest with you, not at all." He arches his brow, "okay?"

"She brought back Mikael. My Not-So-Biological Father and has been MIA since this morning, i need you to tell me where she is. She won't get harm in any way you could imagine, we just want to send Mikael back. I promise..... Niklaus does too." He blinks his eyes twice and tilts his head aside, "wait! First, your Live-Again-and-Death-Again mother. Now, your father?! Any death family member that i supposed to know?"

I shrugged, "there's Finn, our eldest brother. He's in a dark-skin man's body and he thinks he's a powerful witch. Then Kol, my youngest brother, i believe you and Davina know him as Kaleb." His jaws drop open in surprise, "then there's Henrik, who died before mother turned us into vampires. Luckily, he found his peace."

"So, this Mikael's story that i heard about is real? I mean he's here, physically?" I nod, "and he's hunting Nik and i," i added. I tapped my fingers against the cup of coffee, "so, where's Davina?"

"She mentions going to a cabin, not far from New Orleans, she said it belongs to her family and she hasn't been there." I pick my phone up and send a text to Niklaus, then I look up at Thomas. "You wait at the penthouse and do not leave penthouse under any circumstances. Understand?" he nods twice, "but why?" 

"While Nik is on Mikael hunt, it's time i take care of my mother and her bitch that i called Finn a.k.a. my eldest brother. It might be nasty, so....." i vamp-speed to him, placing both of my hands to his cheek. "You will go to the penthouse after i leave the compound. And you will not leave penthouse, no matter what."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I drag an unconscious witch and chain her up beside her fellow witches, "surgere." The witch wakes up confused and in fright, she looks around her then gasped at the sight of her friend until she found me standing at the corner. I step out of the shadow, "forgive me for the sudden intrusion but I'm kinda in a rush and i don't have time to act gently. I hope you could understand. My apology."

"Y-you." 

"M-me," i mocked her, "you tell me where i can find my mother or Lenore or whoever her name is or you will have the same faith your friend." Crossing my arms over my chest, "please, let me go! I don't know where she is--." i rolled my eyes, waving my hand as i hear her neck snapped. "That's a second witch that you killed in less than an hour."

I look aside at Inadu who kneeling at the witches, probably taking their magic. "Yes! And I've been itching to spill her blood! I-i....... Her blood is the only i want! And those witches are nothing but useless!" I punch the wall beside me in annoyance. I feel her soft hand on my shoulders, turn me around to face her. "Calm down, my love. What if i'm telling you Esther is the last sacrifice we need?"

"I'm listening," I turn to look at her, tilting my head aside. "Her magic! We need her magic for our ritual, our links are not that strong and temporary. We need the blood of a powerful witch. Of course, she is the second powerful witch after you."

"How do we find her?" 

"All you need is a wolf. One of her wolves is enough, Esther can break our link but not if our souls are bound into one. We will be one step closer to breaking the prison the ancestors place me," she leans forward to my ear. "You will be mine as much as I'm yours." I carry her in bridal style, "let's kidnap a wolf then." 

I zap us to the French Quarter, where wolves have claimed as their new base and not allowing a single of Marcel's lackeys to step into the quarter. I place Inadu down, hold my hand out to her as we went toward Rousseau's and i kick the door open. I change the 'Open' sign into 'Close' and using my magic to seal the door. "Greeting fellow furballs!" i shouted excited.

I pull an empty barstool and motion Inadu to sit, "please make my job easy by raising your hand if you're a wolf. And if you are human, just get the hell away from my way." Some of them are glaring at me in hatred and some are cowering away, "well, to be frank, i only need one or two to send my regards to my mother. But a bunch of death wolves will do better."

#Skip

I lick the blood off of my fingers, seeing i just slaughter a whole of werewolves. I sat at one of the dead bodies, letting out heavy sighs as i was cover up with blood. "Impressive!" Inadu clapped proudly at my doing, "but you were bit hesitated earlier, having second thought?" I roll my eyes for thousand times, "how could someone trust their former enemies very easily? It was witches doing placed a curse on wolves, but now they are bff. It's........ Fascinating!"

"Well, seem you have leftovers." She points to a man in his mid 30's, trying to crawling his way to the door when it's open by force. I snap my finger, bursting him into a blood rain as I see my noble brother arrives with Hayley, Marcel, Joshua, Oliver, and......

A wolf!

I lick my lips at the wolf, Elijah saw the way i look at the wolf that seems uneasy as he moves to stand in front of him. "Sister, i need you to listen to him and stop whatever you trying to plan," i scowl. "Booo! You are no fun, Elijah..." I turn to the wolf, "stop wasting my time and start to speak, boy!" "Please, i need your help." I point to myself then laughing, "what makes you think i want to help you?! What i want now is spilling blood!" i said frustrated. 

"A certain blood of someone who used i called as a mother. And you happen to be her bitch. So...."

I vamp-speed to him only get thrown by Hayley, "you have caused a lot of pain and kill enough werewolves. MY kind!" i shove her away as gently as i can with my magic. "I will not stop spilling blood until i have Esther's and Finn's blood on my hand, along with their lackeys. So, get off of my way!" i said to Hayley, walking past through her. "And save your judgement, brother!"

My hands are itching to spill his blood when i feel her hand stopping me, "Come, sit beside me. Maybe the boy and Oliver have something interesting." Inadu keeping me in her arms. "Please, continue, wolves." 

#Skip 

"That's it?! That's why you came here?!"

I scowl as i'm feeling insulted, "let me make it easy for fu-- your tiny brains! What do i get in return if i help you? I want nothing but their blood. B-L-O-O-D-!" i shouted at the other wolf. I feel Inadu hands massaging my temples, i take a deep breath in order to calm myself down. "Arabelle, i understand--." I cut Elijah off, "ad somnum." I cast a sleeping spell on Elijah as he falls to the ground. 

"The peacemaker has gone for a while. Now, tell me something i don't know or i will kill you right here and right now." I tried to walking closer at him when Inadu holds me back, "........ I heard about Cassie and Vincent will make their move. I can take you to where they will be then you can have your revenge or whatever you want to them," Oliver replied.

"You have yourself a deal, wolf."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, the kids are being held in the City of the Dead until we bring them through the Quarter to St. Anne's Church. Now, meanwhile, Vincent is holding a meeting with a few humans. The ones who have been... Reluctant to fall in line with his new leadership," the boy named Aiden explained. I watch how Joshua giving the wolf awkward stares as he talks. "He's going to use the children to kill any opposition. Typical Finn," i muttered. Aiden nods, "activate their curse, send a message to anyone who's thinking about going against him. It's two birds, one... bloodbath."

"Okay, so, we'll hit them while the kids are on the move," Marcel speaks. "Aiden, make certain you and Oliver escort the children. We'll handle the rest," giving orders to those wolves. "Wait, wait, wait, wait. Esther and her psycho son are already giving me the stink eye. If these kids go missing on my watch, I'm as good as dead."

I shrugged nonchalantly, "then you're as good as dead. At least you help your people and make amends for the past and Hayley here will bury you at the wolf land then you can play catch along with your ancestors." Hayley rolls her eyes but giving me a look at my 'wolf' joke. 

"Take it or find another ally."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stand at the roof at the quarter, watching Aiden and Oliver doing exactly as we plan. "I don't like Oliver, something is off. He hides something," Inadu whispered. "Uh-huh.... What makes you think he hides something?" I pour myself and hers a drink. "He came with Elijah and Marcel, they should be enough for help. Why does he need yours?" I nodded as she got a point, "you stay here and if he does something then he will have the same faith like everyone who betrays us. A slow painful death."

I look down there at the street where Marcel snaps one of the wolves' neck then he and Gia run away, allowing Aiden and Oliver to "chase" after them in the name of tracking them down. Aiden points to another leader, "you take the kids. Split up and find them!" 

After they leave, Oliver approaches the crowd of werewolf children. "Listen up, listen up. We gotta go, don't ask questions. Just move!" Oliver said, as quietly as possible. Then i see another familiar figure in the alley, helping the kids to run away. Inadu pulls my head closer to hers. 

"Come back to me, little prodigy."

#Parking Garage

I zap myself at the garage, sitting at one of the hood's cars. I turn to look at Oliver, "you can go and continue to live whatever pathetic life you have," i said to the blonde man nonchalantly. "How about you?" I look at him lazily, "they're just wolves. Unlike Elijah or Klaus, i don't need extra effort to kill them. Now go, puppy!" i motion him to go. "Fine, either i'm in or i'm out. They should be right behind me. Any minute now."

The blonde puppy is running leaving the garage as i hear a lot of footsteps coming in. "Don't bother trying to run. We've got you surrounded." I frown at their sudden dumbness, "a friend of mine would not appreciate a wolf joke, but she's not here. But to make things clear, the kids have long gone as you speak right now." I laugh at him. "You're the ones that don't seem to understand! We're not looking for the kids. The witch wants you."

They? 

I tilt my head at the man is in charge, "oh! You mean Lenore and her little bitch with a colourful suit? I might say he doesn't have a good taste of fashion, perhaps he grows fur in brains.... Just like you. Furball, fur brains...... Oh, and furry." I jump down and vamp-speed to the man in charge, the werewolf's lip twitches as he braces himself for a fight. The rest of the wolves do the same. "Sending bunches of dogs to scare me....." i laugh, amused. 

I swing my hand toward his neck, his head rolls away from his body. "That's what they got for staying at hell. A deep-fried sense of humour......" I hold my palm open toward the wolves behind me then turned multiple wolves into puddles of blood. I dance around the blood to dodge their attack then snapping necks, ripping their hearts out or ripping their limbs out of their bodies.

"MOTHER! STOP THIS GAME AND COME OUT!" i shout as I rip the last wolf's heart out. "You can't hide from me! SHOW YOURSELF!" Suddenly, i scream out in pain as my muscles seize up. I shake the pain away, as i laugh at Finn. "Actually, I am just getting started." He balls his hand into a fist and i fall to my knees. I grunt in pain then vamp-speed toward him and grabs him in a choke, hold him against a car. 

"This. End. Now!" 

I'm about to snap his neck when suddenly, a regular wooden stake impales my back. I gasp and moan in pain. I feel the stake being twisted until i fall neutralized to the ground. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found myself awaken in one of the crypts, suspended by my wrists, which are bound by chains. I look around until i see a small voodoo doll ties up behind me, taking note of the dozens of lit candles surrounding me. I found Lenore/Esther sitting nearby as she smiles at me, "what do you want?" 

I growl at her as Esther stands and looks me in the eye, "I only want us to be a family again, Arabelle. And what i suppose to do a long time ago." She holds my chin in her hand. "But, I'm so sorry. In order for that to happen, you must be purified from those dark magic that taints your soul." She turns and walks away, leaving me bound in the crypt. 

"YOU BETTER RUN, MOTHER! CAUSE ONCE I'M FREE, YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 77 8
Octavia Mikaelson. The first tribrid . First of her kind. Twin of Kol Mikaelson. She lives by two vows. Always and forever Jus drein jus daun Book...
3.3K 50 14
The vampire diaries + the originals Octavia Mikaelson. The first tribrid . First of her kind. She lives by two vows. Always and forever Jus drein j...
8.3K 203 15
❝ Now you may think this story ends with a happy ever after but your wrong, it doesn't. I destroyed everyone I cared about, including myself. ❞
57.5K 2.3K 18
Niklaus "Klaudia" Mikaelson is the world's First Original Tribrid. The abomination who defies the laws of Nature itself. Over the millennia, Klaus an...